4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Color me smitten

I was at camp and my best guy friend was there. We went to this place where you could get your face painted, and he asked...

MODMOD
How do I join all these clubs people are talking about im confused

Hey Girl,

Clubs are a fun way to connect with girls with similar interests, get advice, and give advice. If you click on "Entertainment" at the top, one of the choices should say clubs. Click and get started!

good luck
simone s.

by donna1 on 8/7/2012 2:47:56 PM

Are you guys dating now?! You better be!!!
Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:43:02 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm crushing on this guy and whenever we're in the same room I get all hot and blush like crazy! But I can't control it! Plus I have fair skin so it makes it even more obvious! How can I tone it down?

Hey girl,

I feel your pain. The more you try not to blush the harder you blush and it just gets worse! Just try to embrace it-- he probably doesn't notice. Honestly, if he does, he might just think it's cute!

best of luck!
simone s.

by luvleylady13 on 7/31/2012 1:14:52 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
Are guys into gingers? Cuz I am one and I would love to know. (I have brown eyes btw)

Hey girl!

Guys love girls regardless of their hair or skin color-- trust me.

good luck!

simone s.

by luvleylady13 on 7/31/2012 1:11:16 PM

OH MY GOSH <3

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 11:32:16 AM

That is so sweet! !!!!! Smile

by cutie pi on 7/27/2012 8:46:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have a huge crush on this guy. sadly there are like 10 other girls who like him! he told me he hates all of them but it's still kind of annoying. all of my friends say he likes me back and even his sisters think so too. he's interested in everything I do and he gets upset when I talk about other guys. I just don't know what to do. if I tell him I like him he might just see me as another one of those girls but if I don't he might start liking one of them. what should I do?

Hey girlie,

Try to play it a little cool right now. Be yourself while showing him you're different from those other girls - in a SUBTLE way. You basically want to show him that you have stuff in common, that you're chill and laid back, that he can talk to you, and that you're not bowing down at his feet. You like him, but you don't need him like those other girls. If you stand out from them by NOT throwing yourself at him so much, he'll be drawn to you even more. So chat with him, get to know him better, and flirt in a casual way. Over time, you'll grow even closer.. and then who knows what could happen! Smile
Lauren C.

by kaitlin177 on 7/27/2012 12:23:16 AM

Aww,thats so sweet!

by snagmonkey on 7/26/2012 4:41:51 PM

ahhhhhh thats so cute!!

by saphiresyphira on 7/25/2012 3:29:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
can u be into to two guys at the same time? cause i have two crushes and i really really like them both i might even love them. but it will be really awkward if i date either of them cause one of them since one of them is friends with my older sister and the other is the younger brother of my sisters bff and she now calls him by his nickname that i started for him because she is always at there house hanging out. should i ask out either of them cause i really really like them both even though they know my sis and it would be awkward? and which one to choose?
lizzierox

Hey girl,

It's totally possible to be crushing on multiple dudes. I would wait to ask either of them out until you figure out for sure which one, though. Make a checklist of things you like (or dislike) about each of them, and weigh the pros and cons to make a decision. Make sure to factor in complications like their relationships with your sister or your friends.
Kelly G.

by lizzierox on 7/25/2012 11:26:07 AM

Aww Smile

by hcl1610 on 7/25/2012 7:45:00 AM

AWWWWWWWW Smile wish that happend to me

by hutchhol on 7/24/2012 11:41:35 PM

so sweet!

by AnnaKay98 on 7/24/2012 11:31:09 PM

I posted a comment on here, did it go through?

by imposible2 on 7/24/2012 11:29:34 PM

aww!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/24/2012 9:14:52 PM

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish someone will do something like that for me!!! Tong Laughing

by Chocolate kiss on 7/24/2012 4:21:40 PM

HEY EVERYONE. COME TO TRANSFORM2314's ADVICE QUEEN PAGE! I WILL GIVE ADVICE ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. WANT TO BUY A NEW CAR, I KNOW A TON OF BRANDS. WANT TO CONVINCE YOUR MOM TO BUY YOU MAKEUP? I hAVE THE DEETS.

by transform2314 on 7/24/2012 3:44:23 PM

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! LUCKY...

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 3:24:42 PM

That is so sweet! Aww! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 2:54:38 PM

awwww! <3

by tswiftluver13 on 7/24/2012 2:23:06 PM

MOD,
So this guy that I don't know very well and have never actually talked to in person started texting me. We have been texting for like a week and now he wants to hang out with me in person. The only problem is, I'm not sure I am ready for that. He keeps bringing it up and I don't want to be mean and say no, I don't want to hang out with you. And I was thinking we could do something as a group but we have no similar friends. What should I do?

Hey girl!  If you aren't comfortable, you need to put your foot down.  Since you don't know him very well and you have no friends in common, you're right in wanting to hold off on the one-on-one time.  If a group thing is for you, ask him to bring one or two friends to the movies one afternoon and bring a couple of your own friends.  That way, you both have friends there and everyone can get to know each other.  Just make sure you arrive with your friends and keep them close! xoxo

Kate G.

by mileyspark on 7/24/2012 1:39:29 PM

ATTENTION ALL 39 CLUES FANS!
I've created a club for the 39 CLUES!
ANYBODY WHO READ THE BOOKS OR PLAYS THE ONLINE GAMES, COME AND JOIN NEW AGENTS! Tell me which branch your in, JANUS(artistic and creative, but can also be extremely impulsive), Tomas(sports and their brawn, but not for their brains, even when some Tomas are intelligent), Ekaterina(clever and inventive), Lucian(secrecy, sabotage, poison weapons, leadership, and lying), or the Madrigals(stealthy and secretive) just like Dan and Amy!
COME AND JOIN THE NEW AND ONLY 39 CLUES CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty please with cherry on top?
Sike! It's an order from the Cahills! (clearing throat)...Are you gonna join the hunt and be the most powerful person in the worlds or be a coward and walk away with a million dollars? THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS CAHILLS-IN-THE-PROCESS!

by Susmita24 on 7/24/2012 1:32:05 PM