8 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

11 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

12 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Girly and fresh Ashley G.

This GL beauty babe from Lebanon, OH spills her totally fresh and sweet makeup tips. Find out how babygirl1256 embraces a natural look, but ups her girly...

please jin my makeup club called miss makeup diva and in and out which is a good fashion club. Positons changes every month! also join my friend's club perfectly you!

by mommy's girl on 7/26/2012 8:17:21 PM

MOD Does that BB cream have a tint? My mom doesn't want me to apply things with a tint so I was just curious. If so, is there another option for tint-less cover up with SPF and all the same qualities of BB cream? Thanks bunches! Smile

Hey chica!  BB cream does have a tint, I believe, to cover blemishes.  You could try a translucent powder instead, many makeup lines have this kind of powder. xxoo
Maggie P.

by HappyFeet16 on 7/26/2012 2:20:28 PM

Hey chica!  BB cream does have a little tint, I believe, to cover blemishes.  You could try using a translucent powder instead, lots of beauty lines carry this kind of powder. xxoo
Maggie P.

by HappyFeet16 on 7/26/2012 2:17:35 PM

I'm gonna get the sephora sugar rose for my birthday.for people who want it join sephora beauty insiders

by sakura1240 on 7/26/2012 9:58:14 AM

Is it possible to win 2 special giveaways?

Hey girl,

If you're really lucky then it's possible!
Jordan S.

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/25/2012 7:39:07 PM

Got curls and waves? have no ideas on how to make them behave? found a product and want to rave? got some tips you'd take to the grave? well join my club:
Curls, go curls! its this awesome new club just for girls with curly or wavy hair. We share tips and recommendations. there are 3 positions that need to be filled so i suggest asking for one! and to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair wishing to curl, just for girls with wavy and curly hair! all races, ethnicities and colors are welcome! as long as you have some type of wavy or curl in your hair!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/25/2012 4:41:21 PM

i love everything she uses> I wish i could become a beauty spy

by mommy's girl on 7/25/2012 3:51:26 PM

What is a BB Cream? I've heard a lot about them but I don't really know what they are, I almost bought the maybelline one, but I didn't really know what it was, what is better foundation or bb cream??? Whats the difference? thanks Laughing

Hey chicky, a BB Cream is basically a light foundation with moisturizer, skin care ingredients, and SPF included. So it's supposed to make your skin healthy in addition to looking good. As to which is better, that's probably a personal decision, but BB Cream sounds pretty good to me. Give it a try, and see what you think!
Carrie R.

by honeycakes on 7/25/2012 2:31:58 PM

MODMODMOD
How do I become a "beauty spy"? Does girlslife just choose random people?

Hey girlie,

There's a rotating Love This! box on the site that we put up every now and then, inviting the girls to fill out a survey with their favorite beauty pics and submit a pic. We randomly pick from those submissions. If you want to enter, here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YSKC3RB. Lots of girls enter, and just a few are chosen.
Kelly G.