AN HOUR AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

Beauty Spy: Girly and fresh Ashley G.

This GL beauty babe from Lebanon, OH spills her totally fresh and sweet makeup tips. Find out how babygirl1256 embraces a natural look, but ups her girly...

i have two skin problems:
1. during the summer, my face gets way more pimply than it normally does. why is this?
And 2. my foundation (bare minerals mineral based foundation) clogs my pores really easily. Why does this happen and how could i make it stop?
Please help!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Try not to wear as much makeup in the summer, and also make sure you're protecting against the sun. It could be that the heat is making you sweat so the makeup gets a little damp and sinks into your skin more. For the foundation, make sure to clean your face every single night, and do a deep cleanse once a week. Also be sure to clean your makeup brush regularly because that can also do damage. If problems still persist, switch to a different brand.
Kelly G.

by elton.elizab14 on 7/25/2012 10:33:58 AM

Quick question. What is the difference between a BB cream and a tinted moisturizer? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I'm not really sure that there's a huge difference...they both moisturize and hide blemishes! Either one would work.
Kelly G.

by horsie9000 on 7/25/2012 10:18:16 AM

I'm kind of this style of makeup too, but I usually wear really sparkly and girly clothes, and try to have a fresh, yet girly face for makeup. I usually wear concealer ( if I have acne which I barely do) so usually just shiny, clear lip gloss and a few coats of mascara.

by Sarah510 on 7/25/2012 9:52:13 AM

For my back-to-school makeup, i'm DEFINITELY buying the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush and the Maybelline BB Cream Smile

by BBMarie on 7/25/2012 8:52:12 AM

If you sign up for the Sephora beauty insider program through their website, you get the sugar rose lipstick for your birthday for free (the sample sized one though :/)

by coolgirl25 on 7/25/2012 2:18:16 AM

I wish the picture wasn't black and white, because then we could actually see the makeup look!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/25/2012 12:33:18 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).