11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

How to ace every class (even gym!) starting now

Wanna boost your scores sky-high this year? Yeah, we thought so. Wow Mom and Dad (and impress Teach, too), with the new-and-improved Y-O-U. Top of the class...

SO I've been homeschooled forever but now I've decided to go to school but I'm really nervous! I'm afriad I'm going to be behind or I won't make any friends! And is it weird starting school at a time like now? Help!

Hey Girl, starting a new school is rough,

Hannah H.

by littlerockstar on 9/13/2012 12:39:32 PM

this is my first year takin honors classes and its my first year in highschool and im on crutches. I stress a lot and my hair starts to fall out! i haven't gotten a B since elem. school and I don't want to start now. How do I stress less without dropping classes, cause I want to challenge myself since last year i wasn't. Thanks!

Hey girl,

take a breather and relax! A B is still a great grade, and you're doing super well just by being in honors classes! Make a schedule of what you need to do so that you can plan your studying time better. And talk to your parents and teachers about your stress -- they'll help you get through it and plan study skills to get through the year! You're doing great, so be proud of your accomplishments and don't forget to have fun!

Meghan D.

by katalf222 on 9/7/2012 10:03:12 PM

Hey, if you need any school help or wanna help others who need help, join my club: The StudyGroup <3

by topaz1116 on 9/3/2012 9:36:10 PM

Hey girls! My friends showed mr this website about middle school that gives advice and stuff... It looks okay. URLs aren't allowed, so I will use (dot)instead of . Here it is: middleschoolsupport(dot)weebly(dot)com See you there!

by elizabeth01 on 9/1/2012 8:34:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So this year, Im trying to balance all honors classes plus one AP class. Now add to the mix that I am a serious dancer. Its only the second week and Im already stressed because I ran out of time to study for my AP test today and I practtically pulled my hair out! I reallyyyyy want to make this work, but I want to still find time to dance and have SOME free time so that I dont go insane. HELP!!!

Hey chica! Give it another week and try to settle into a rhythm, if you can't, you might have to drop something.  It isn't ideal, but if you're always stressed, it might be the healthiest choice! xoxo

Kate G.

by sapphire1214 on 8/27/2012 11:00:31 PM

notecards are verrrrrrryyyyyyy helpful!

by candycharms on 8/25/2012 6:51:03 PM

One of my personal study favs are NOTECARDS NOTECARDS NOTCARDS
Last year in science i didnt always do so well on the tests, but then I "mapped" out each section in notecards with facts on each one, and by the time the test came around, I aced it 100% No prob Smile

by KaylieGurl663 on 8/21/2012 10:41:16 PM

HomewoRk isn't optional.
You don't say!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 10:22:58 PM

I've discovered that I answer more questions outloud and am more confident when sitting at the back, because that way I can look at the peeps staring at me. Tong

by I Love The Shins on 8/10/2012 12:05:38 PM

Focus in class and make sure I understand the material then study the material before upcoming tests.

by meepala21 on 8/9/2012 2:16:04 PM