1 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

2 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

19 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

COMMENTS

How to get what you want--without begging

It’s always tough to get your ‘rents to see your point of view, especially when you’re asking for something radical or expensive. Before you start reverting to...

Hey GL!

I am new here and I really want a friend on here like to hand out & stuff! And don't worry! I am a girl im 12 years old. And I really want to make some friends on here. So Message me on my profile!

xoxo

Butter

by butterfly9898 on 8/6/2012 1:46:35 PM

i want a cell phone and can't convince my parents to buy me one. they say i can use my friends. please help

by hellogdbyebebe on 8/5/2012 6:37:04 AM

UGH ITS SO FUSTRATING!! Ok so my mom wont let me get my second ear piercing and i really want it and shes like no and she says if u ask again i will take blah blah away and im like just listen to me! she wont even listen to me! my dads all chill about it he doesnt care my mom has three and pierced everyone of them herself... so i dont get what the big deal is! thanks P.S like all my friends have them and u look weird if u dont have them and this is my only other piercing i want! thanks again haha

by megsrosebud on 8/3/2012 12:14:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
OK so when any of my friends hang out together and i am not there i get jealous. Even if my friends ask me to hang out first and i can't! I don't know what to do because i hate being jealous about it help!

Hey girlie,

I totally understand! I hate missing social get-togethers and I always feel like, if I'm not there, my friends are all just going to become besties without me and leave me in the dust. But even as I type it, I know that's NOT true! Sure, I might miss out on some fun inside jokes by not being there, but I'll make PLENTY MORE memories and jokes when I hang out with them next. Try to focus on developing your friendships with your besties in your own way. You can't compare your friendship with someone else's - you're unique, so your friendships will be unique too. Remember to be proactive in your friendship and ask your crew to hang out - don't just wait for the invite. And the most important thing to remember is that ONE missed hangout isn't the end of your bestie status. <3
Lauren C.

by rachelnrocks on 8/2/2012 7:04:31 PM

I want 2 do pageants outcry rents say no help

by funnybunny2002 on 7/26/2012 9:53:23 AM

When I am trying to convince my parents about something, my best strategies are to give them logical reasons why it would be helpful and set out exactly how I would take on the new privilege with responsibility.

by supersingershannon on 7/25/2012 10:00:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD Well basically I really want to get into photography. I've always loved taking pictures, but I have outgrown my camera. I really want a DSLR, but they're about $800. There's many reasons I want it, but most of them I feel like my parents don't understand. I can't change ANY settings on my camera, it's fully automatic, and after getting to use some of my friend's DSLRs I realize how much better my pictures could become. I also want to get involved with the yearbook staff, taking pictures, at my school, but I can't do that without one. I've been asking for one for my birthday and Christmas for two years, but every year my parents just get me something else. I have about $200 saved up for it so far. And my parents are willing to buy me one of those detachable lens point and shoots, but I don't see the point in buying a $600 camera when I could spend a couple hundred more to get a much much better one. Any other things I can use in my argument??

Hey girl, it sounds like you're pretty serious about the photography thing, and that's great! Probably the main thing you need to convince your 'rents is that you're not gonna lose interest in the camera after they spend so much to get it for ya. So are you into other activities or projects that you've followed through with? If you can give them some examples of how dedicated you can be, that might help. Also showing that you've saved up a good chunk of money for it demonstrates that you really want it. And explain to them that you know how to take care of it and keep it safe, so they don't have to worry that you'll break it, either. If all else fails, you can always ask them and the rest of your fam and friends to just give you money the next holiday so you can get it yourself. Good luck! Smile
Carrie R.

by acpowers on 7/25/2012 1:49:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
What stores have really comfortable (and NOT expensive) bras? Thx! P.S. Sorry for all of my bra questions, but I am going bra shopping soon so I need the 411!

Hey babe,

If you're looking for some on the cheaper side, try out stores like Target or Kohl's, and maybe some department stores like Nordstrom Rack and Marshall's.
Jordan S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 9:56:13 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!!!

by gleerules101 on 7/24/2012 8:43:24 PM

facebooks soo addicting, but i got a twitter, and instagram, and pinterest, so it helps me with my facbook addiction, I've had a fb for a long time, and i got other things like the twitta and instagram and pinterest, Smile and i just asked my mom and dad for a cell phone in 4th grade and walla a cell phone, i told them if there was an emergency, they accepted that fact and got me one. i don't have a curfew thank gosh. i asked my grandma for makeup in december of 5th grade, i got a lot of makeup for christmas that year.

by angie333 on 7/24/2012 6:47:55 PM