AN HOUR AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 girlies send good vibes with #KarmaGift's Coral Tattoo Scarf: http://t.co/AC4ASI4X9W

3 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

COMMENTS

Party on! 5 brilliant birthday bash ideas

Havin’ a birthday and lookin’ for somewhere extra special to party? Here are five totally perf places for a summer celebration that’ll seriously take the cake. Kickin’...

I'm looking more for what to do at sleepover I'm hosting a big one in about a month. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! Check out http://www.girlslife.com/category/sleepovers.aspx  to get some ideas! xx

Hannah M

by pal242 on 5/24/2013 10:11:14 AM

I don't really like most of these ideas. Some are too expensive and unavailable.

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 1:51:05 PM

Im 12 years old, my birthdays in september but so is my BFFs, she already planned hers but i have no clue what to do for mine. HELP

Helen S.

by fluffypants on 7/30/2012 8:03:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD! HELP!!! This guy that I have liked for 2 years is moving away, and I want to through him a good going away party.. but I need major help with it... He went to another school, but we are still close and he is going into 9th grade.. he works at his own farm and is pretty quite but I think he would love a party! How, and when and HELP!!

Hey girl,

Do you want it to be a surprise party? If not, maybe you could have a cool outdoor party at his house! If you plan it together, you'll get to spend a lot of time together and hang out one-on-one to get ready for the party beforehand, and he'll definitely appreciate all your help!

Meghan D.

by DogLov3r on 7/27/2012 9:23:15 PM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
I got 7 members, but now I just want 10, will that be okay??
Cmon! There's gotta be 39 clues fans out there!....somewhere!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 11:47:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
HELP! My birthday is in October and I have recently lost a lot of friends because we have completely different views on everything in life. I'm used to throwing bigger parties, but only one of my parents has a job so I can't do a super big party this year. What do I do? I only have four people as an option to invite so what do I do? I need to plan now because with school coming up fast I won't have time to plan then and I need to make sure I have everything in time for the party. What do I do? HELP! I don't want this to be the worst party ever! AND it is my freshman year of highschool and I am not sure if I want to do a guy/girl (that might be possible) or just a sleepover with my besties. At my school, parties are a big deal and I need to make a good impression on our upperclassmen. HELP! PLEASE! Thanks so much Smile

Hey girlie,

Just scale back your party a little! It can be totally fun - and even sometimes way better - to have an intimate, smaller party than a big blow-out. I love spa parties, where you all go to the salon and spend the day getting manis, pedis, facials, and gossiping the afternoon away! Scope out the spas in your area for the best deals and the calmest atmospheres. Some even serve cucumber water/tea and give you shoulder massages while your nails dry! You could also go out to dinner and a movie, or have a sleepover. Don't stress about impressing people - think about what will be fun for you and what will give you a chance to get to know your friends even better. Those are the best parties!
Lauren C.

by ninabeanaboo on 7/26/2012 10:22:07 PM

OMG!! That day when this article came is on my best friend's birthday! I went to her house and gave her 12 gifts, she had a girls only party! Cake, pizza, Sprite, Kool-Aid, Samosas, Indian food, and many candies!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 1:45:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My birthday is in early September, but i usually celebrate it in August with my friends. My mom told me i could do something special with one or two friends, or something simpler with all of my friends. Which do you think I should choose? I love the idea of doing something special and different with my closest friend or two, but i also love having all of my friends together! Help!

Hey girlie! Come up with a plan for each and get your mom to approve it.  After that, compare the two- could you do the larger group thing at another time, like around Christmas or in the spring?  If so, you might want to go with a smaller, special thing with your two closest friends.  If you can't ever do a bigger party, though, it would be super fun to have your friends in once place.  xoxo

Kate G.

by haleyhay3 on 7/26/2012 10:38:38 AM

Miss mod!
What colors should I wear? I have peachy skin, lighter green hazel eyes, and super dark brown hair. Thanks a ton and keep up the good work!

Hey girlie! Sounds like you can pull off a pretty wide variety of colors.  Dark hair looks amazing with jewel tones, so try reds, greens, blues, and purples.  xoxo

Kate G.

by LiaBoo23 on 7/26/2012 1:21:51 AM

My most memorable birthdays were when I had my parties at a laser tag place and at the aquarium. Also, my birthday is tomorrow! Smile

by supersingershannon on 7/25/2012 9:28:28 PM