8 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

9 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

10 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Party on! 5 brilliant birthday bash ideas

Havin’ a birthday and lookin’ for somewhere extra special to party? Here are five totally perf places for a summer celebration that’ll seriously take the cake. Kickin’...

Frown My Birthday is tomorrow and I'm having a pool party this weekend. Didn't know pool parties were 'out.' Now I feel terrible. Frown((

by Bookworm726 on 7/25/2012 8:00:45 PM

Got curls and waves? have no ideas on how to make them behave? found a product and want to rave? got some tips you'd take to the grave? well join my club:
Curls, go curls! its this awesome new club just for girls with curly or wavy hair. We share tips and recommendations. there are 3 positions that need to be filled so i suggest asking for one! and to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair wishing to curl, just for girls with wavy and curly hair! all races, ethnicities and colors are welcome! as long as you have some type of wavy or curl in your hair!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/25/2012 5:07:26 PM

I might try the ice cream parlor 1 but without a limo.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My 18 year old sister just graduated, and ever since shes been drinking. I just caught her outside smoking too. Frown my mom doesnt even react badly to the fact that shes doing that. What should i do?

Hey girl, that's tough because technically, your sis is an adult now. Which means she can make her own decisions. Have you talked to her about how much that stuff bothers you, though? Maybe an honestly worried sister will snap her back to reality. If she doesn't listen, you just stick to your morals, babe, and keep yourself healthy. Maybe try talking to your mom about how much you're bothered by that stuff, too, and see if she'd consider trying to talk your sis out of it. Check out this link for some more help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx.
Carrie R.

by Kelly268 on 7/25/2012 4:15:45 PM

The girl in the picture has my dream hair.

by girlygirl22werock on 7/25/2012 4:07:00 PM

too bad my bday's in winter n_n

by lilmissamazing on 7/25/2012 4:05:54 PM

My 13th birthday is in September and usually falls on the first day of school. I live in NY and this year its just going to be my parents and my little siblings celebrating my birthday. Any ideas for my birthday that wont affect school?

Hey babe, that sounds like a good excuse for your fam to go out to a super-sweet restaurant for dinner. Is there somewhere close by that you wouldn't normally go to? Or you could all go out bowling - that can be really fun with a small group.
Carrie R.

by ilovejulia on 7/25/2012 3:54:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My 14th birthday is this Sunday, July 29th. I still have yet to come up with anything I want to do. My best friend has been at camp for 3 weeks and is coming home this Friday, July 27th. We already decided that we'll do something together when she gets back, so for my birthday I want it to be just her and me. We have sleepovers all the time, and I want something fun for us to do that won't get boring. Any ideas or suggestions for what I should do on my birthday?

Hey babe, happy early birthday! That's perfect that your bestie is coming home just in time, too. Is there anywhere special you can go together, like an amusement park? Or even somewhere a little less expensive, like a mini-golf course or a cool museum? If there's nowhere like that nearby, you could go out to eat somewhere and order things that you wouldn't normally try. Just be adventurous!
Carrie R.

by karalyse426 on 7/25/2012 2:12:21 PM

Umm, I don't mean to put a damper on things, but you spelled chauffeur wrong... Great ideas anyways. Smile

by alice106th on 7/25/2012 12:26:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I am turning 13 in October, but I am open to having a party this summer too. Do you have any low-key but unique ideas? Ok so only two of my friends like each other, but the rest of my 3 friends are very important to me and I want to share my big day with them too. How do I celebrate with all of them separately? My closest friens are the 2 that get along, so do you have any ideas for a fun day with them? However I also need ideas and advice on how to celebrate my birthday with my friends that don't get along bcuz they're special 2 me as well. Please help!

Hey girl!

Maybe you could split the day up, and spend half of it with some girls and the other half with the other girls? For ideas, you could plan trips to fun places around your area (I don't know where you live so I'm not sure what attractions are nearby) or you could do a fun activity like see who can get the coolest/wackiest/best deals for $10 by going to the same store or mall. You could have a dance party, go bowling, mini-golf, arcade, etc. Stock up on some party games (board or video). Also, ask them if they have any fun ideas to contribute!
Kelly G.