7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Party on! 5 brilliant birthday bash ideas

Havin’ a birthday and lookin’ for somewhere extra special to party? Here are five totally perf places for a summer celebration that’ll seriously take the cake. Kickin’...

My b-day party is this weekend and I am going to a tea house with 2 close friends and their families!!

by txtingirl on 7/25/2012 10:55:03 AM

Hi guys, for all of you saying "my birthday is in the winter" well, I think this article was for summer birthdays, the reason I think that is because it has stuff like "sleep outside" and "pool party" and "carnival" and it was posted in the summer. And I'm not saying this to be snobby at all, I'm just pointing it out so there isn't confusion.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/25/2012 10:21:12 AM

My friend had the best bday bash ever! she rented out a party room in cabela's and we went on a scavengar hunt around the store. It sounds weird but was crazy fun. we were running around trying to find a guy named bob for about 20 minutes! lol good times

by billabongbabe997 on 7/25/2012 10:19:33 AM

My birthday is in the winter and I'm def going to an indoor waterpark!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/25/2012 9:46:20 AM

Some of my most memorable birthday bashes were a colonial birthday party and a backwards birthday party.

by otter77 on 7/25/2012 9:37:25 AM

Are there any small ideas? My sister is having a sleepover birthday party this friday and i need some ideas to keep them entertained.

by GeeWhizler on 7/25/2012 9:28:56 AM

I like the last one-- its basically the only one I could do. My bday is in January so I cant go to a water park or have a sleepover outside. The Ren fair only comes in summer, as well as the carnival.

xx
Olivia

by Ostar21 on 7/25/2012 8:21:54 AM

My birthday is in the winter so that might not work but i love the ideas.

by Demeter99 on 7/25/2012 1:29:27 AM

AWESOME IDEAS!!!!! Love the back in time theme!

by Demeter99 on 7/25/2012 1:27:24 AM

A few years ago I had my three best friends come to my grandparents condo for my b-day... Soooo much fun! Hot tub and pool and shopping!(:

by Beachychick on 7/25/2012 1:18:52 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.