2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

5 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Road trip! The 5 best boredom-beating car games

So “I Spy” is getting a li’l old, and you’ve still got four hours of driving to go. Don’t sweat it, sistah! Just check out these...

sometimes on long trips me and my little brother play the abc game! its where you have to find and a on something outside the car and go all the way to z

by ceb427 on 7/31/2012 6:34:46 PM

On car trips with my family, we either play The Name Game, where you go through the alphabet and name famous people whose first or last name starts with each letter, and you only get 20 seconds, or we play mini board games that you can buy.

by supersingershannon on 7/25/2012 9:52:57 PM

Some of my best ways to bust boredom on family car trips are the "yellow car game" and listening to music.

by otter77 on 7/24/2012 10:25:31 PM

If u love desserts join my club iDesserts

by 6ftsunshine:) on 7/24/2012 10:14:04 PM

HAHA! This reminds me, one time me and my bestie did the liscence plate game and we both got REALLLLLLLLLLY car sick. And there was like 1 and a half hours to drive left!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/24/2012 9:42:24 PM

hey, calling any sweetie pies with curly fries on their head.
yes, you did read that right! a CLUB FOR CURLY HAIR!
this club is NOT for girls with straight hair looking for tips on curling, just for girls with curls and waves in their hair! all races, ethinities, and colors welcome! as long as you have curly hair, you're welcome.
Positions are open, just ask! we'll give tips, hairstyles, and recomendations. join today!

by briana13 on 7/24/2012 4:57:34 PM

When I went on a trip with marching band we were in the bus for just over 20 hours. Mario cart on DS was a favorite of everyone. DS games are fun if you have them.You could also make a bunch of friendship bracelets.

by cece-marie on 7/24/2012 4:04:01 PM

sounds fun but i wish you would've had this article out earlier

by heather99 on 7/24/2012 3:19:38 PM

Too bad my family is all older than me and doesn't like to play games in the car. I do, but everyone else listens to their iPods.

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/24/2012 3:08:43 PM

Here's another game:

What you need:
-iPod/mp3 player
-speakers for your iPod or mp3 player

How to play:
Have someone start with a song. Then pass the iPod and speakers to the next person. That person has to pick a song that starts with the last letter of the previous song. Listen to the entire song and then play your song. Keep going around so each person gets a turn and then play again! It's really fun! My family plays this game all the time!

by LAGguitar on 7/24/2012 2:48:42 PM