AN HOUR AGO WE. WANT. ALL. OF. IT. So freebies up for grabs here: http://t.co/lowWLEtSvs

2 HOURS AGO Sweaters and scarves and s’mores—OH MY! The top 10 things we adore about autumn: http://t.co/AqzeE8FiUH

3 HOURS AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

COMMENTS

The best-kept secret to a better butt

The best way to get a better butt? Work that incline! "Increasing the incline on a treadmill or running or walking uphill is a great...

Mod mod mod
I don't hav a treadmill so can I run and do stairs to tighten my butt and thighs??? Thanks

hey! yeah totally, good plan. be safe!

Helen S.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 8/21/2012 5:48:07 PM

I'm 13 and want to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader! How can i start now to improve my chances of being on the team. and any tips? tell me anything, i need all the advice i can get!

Hey hon! Join a local cheerleading team! Showing commitment to anything you love will always help! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 4:38:19 PM

srry to bother you, but if you look above I asked a question, but I forgot to put Mod, Mod, Mod, so if you could answer that now that would be great
Thanks

Sure, babe! For your legs and thighs, the best exercises to do are lunges, squats, heel presses, and lotsa running. Smile
Carrie R.

by lotsaluv101 on 8/15/2012 3:31:38 PM

This is a really REALLY good workout! After I got back from the gym after my first time trying this workout, my calves (Lower legs) were looking slightly more toned - GL workout are really good - especially this one, for total anti-runners like myself!

by tamara2012 on 8/14/2012 1:29:52 AM

Thanks! This totally works! Do you have any exercises for the legs and thighs? I searched page after page after page and I can't find much. Any ideas?

by lotsaluv101 on 8/13/2012 5:13:51 PM

I will do this

by KatieBell23 on 8/7/2012 7:33:03 PM

MOD
So I just got my first period yesterday, but I'm not allowed to wear a tampon. I swim as my main source of fun and exercise, and I haven't swam for a few days before my period, so how can I keep my endurance up for the remainder of my period so I won't be lousy at swimming when I hit the water?
-Kate

Helen S.

by KatieBell23 on 8/7/2012 7:31:49 PM

so i was invited to this pool party but idk what bathing suit i should wear- i have 2 options 1.) Tankini- pros: hides my stomach cons: shows my weird tan line and is 2 year old so it a bit stretched out 2.) Bikini- pros: brand new and fits my body well cons: also shows my weird tan line and it shows a lot more than i'm comfortable showing around people that i'm not really that good of friends with (aka my whole back and stomach) I don't know what i should doFrown

Hey girl,

Wear whichever one you want! It sounds like you would be more comfortable in the tankini, but it's really up to you. You could also ask your mom or friends for advice on which to wear!

Meghan D.

by Justmecheyenne on 8/3/2012 5:06:05 PM

MODMODMOD
are there any other ways to get a good butt even if i dont have a tredmill with an incline? I do have a tredmill(no incline) but its at my dads and i only see him every thursday and everyother weekend. Do you have any special excersises to target my stomache area and thieghs?
;thx in advance

Hey girlie,

Check out these exercises for a firmer behind:

Plus, just walking uphill! It mimics the treadmill incline and is way more fun Smile

As for your stomach and thighs, check out these:

Lauren C.

by rememberme239 on 8/2/2012 9:17:47 PM

I dont really tell my mom personal things...about guys and girl stuff...but why am i embaressed to tell her im going for a run or something?

by picklegrape on 8/2/2012 2:33:56 PM