1 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

3 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

3 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Don't date the messenger! Why your bestie shouldn't dump your BF for you

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I couldn’t do it myself because I had to be home by curfew. My friend volunteered to do it...

OMG the same thing happen to me my best friends all like u should dump him and pressured me and made lies up about, but i didnt kno they were lies so she said she tell him its over cuz' i wuz home sick and i tried to tell her not to but my phone died and then she went out with him the same day then when they broke up one week later we were bac togther and she broke us up and then they were togther so i let it be and she tried to get revenge cuz' i supposably try to brake them up and turned the class and my friends against me so i wuz an outcast. but now thts all past and she wants to be friends again what should I do? PLZ HELP ME!

Hey sweetheart2064, it is all in the past and sometimes people deserve second chances. If you're ready to put it behind you, call her up and get back to your old friendship. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sweetheart2064 on 9/9/2012 10:42:59 AM

Help! My boyfriend and I really like each other but we an never talk in person. So my best friend told me to break up with him. She was really on me about it. So I wrote a break-up note to satisfy her, but I didn't intend for the note to actually go to him . But she took it and gave it to him. Right after we "broke up" she told me she liked him. But, he still thinks we're dating. Please help me!

by duckiechick on 9/8/2012 6:45:06 PM

Man if I were you I would tell her how I feel

by Zania on 8/25/2012 10:41:50 PM

My crush has a girlfriend but then dumped her should I make a move

by Bg66 on 8/20/2012 9:04:44 PM

Nice "friend" you got there.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 8/13/2012 1:06:30 AM

Hey Karlie T., no worries girl it's only a year, I say go for it! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod
I really like this guy and he likes me too. But he is a year younger than me and I don't know if I should date someone younger than me. Should I date him? Lynae P.

by Karlie T. on 8/4/2012 4:04:10 PM

OK so I'm 13 and I have a boyfriend and none of my other friends do. I usually hang out with him on weekends and sometime I invite other friends too. but I never want them to feel like a 3rd wheel so I usually don't invite them anyway so my friends get mad at me if I don't invite them and if I do they always tell me they feel out of it, one girl I was friends with won't even talk to me i want to know how to collaborate my bff and my bf without making someone feel left out can you give me any tips I'm a bit lost. MUCH THANKS!!!

Hey girl,

It's nice that you care about not making your friends third wheels, but if they want to come you should invite them! Try talking about something your bf and friends can talk about, like school or TV. It won't be as awkward as it seems, especially when they get to know each other more!

Meghan D.

by Hayley**98 on 8/3/2012 7:20:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, first of all my new BF said that he should've kissed me at the school dance which was when we werent dating yet. Even though he is shy, i dont think he'll let the moment pass again. The thing is, neither of us have had our first kiss and I'm worried I'll do it wrong! I do want to kiss him to but what should i do?
Also we always run out of things to talk about when we are texting, any ideas?

Hey girl! Kissing is pretty natural, so once you kiss him, you won't have to worry too much about what to do.  Just start out soft. Texting is awesome, but sometimes it's good to take a break when you run out of things to say.  You could also wait longer between texts (if you're in the middle of something, don't stop to text him, jsut wait until you're finished).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 8/3/2012 8:57:24 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi, i have a serious issue. So i just got back from a cruise where i met a really nice guy. He gave me his number and we hugged and did what most bf's and gf's would do. Then just about a half and hour ago i found out he has a girlfriend but he told me he kinda likes me and said he would more if we got 2 know each other better. what do i do. do i tell him how i feel and maybe will he b done with his girlfriend. btw i forgot 2 tell u he lives in Louisiana which is like the other side of the country. Please Help!!!
Jenna

Hey girl! It sounds like the chances of you hanging with this guy again are pretty low, and wouldn't you feel bad if he dumped his girlfriend to be "with" you, even though you two couldn't be together?  You deserve a guy you can hold hands with, so why not let him know you two are better as friends and let him make a decision about whether he wants to break up with his girlfriend.  xoxo

Kate G.

by slgoethel on 8/1/2012 3:04:08 PM

I HATE it when people send other people to do that kind of stuff for them!

by *epic fail* on 7/31/2012 3:55:06 AM