10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Don't date the messenger! Why your bestie shouldn't dump your BF for you

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I couldn’t do it myself because I had to be home by curfew. My friend volunteered to do it...

MOD MOD MOD!
This is kind of a delicate issue. Every time I go on facebook, a guy from my school is always sending me chat messages and it's really getting on my nerves. I've never even had a conversation with him in real life! The thing is, he has autism and is in the special classes so I don't want to be mean if I ignore his messages. What should I do?

Hey girlie! This is a tough issue.  If you really don't like getting messages from this guy, you could hide yourself on Facebook when you go on so he can't see your on.  If you want to be chatting with other people, though, try being polite to this guy without asking him questions.  If he's super pushy, nicely say "I'm sorry, I'm super busy, I can't talk right now."  As long as you aren't teasing him or being mean, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to talk to someone.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Bluejaye221 on 7/30/2012 3:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD my friend is always asking me to hang out with her. i think she's amazing and all, but sometimes i'm just not in the mood to hang out with her. it's almost the end of summer and i'm exhausted, and the other day she texted me asking for a sleepover with her. how can i politely tell her that i'm just not in the mood, without hurting her feelings?

Hey girl,

Try saying something like - "Hey! I can't that night, but want to catch a movie sometime next week?" That way, you get out of it for the night, but you're suggesting something else for later. She won't feel insulted because you're showing her you want to hang out - but just not right now Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 7/29/2012 11:39:19 PM

So my ex and i were extremely great friends before we both liked each other and dated. last march he broke up with me because he liked a different girl and lost interest. I was really mean to him for that, even when he was nice and tried to be my friend again. We spent the rest of the year teasing and fighting with each other. the other night, my friend had a pool party and invited the whole class. me and my ex got into an argument about our break up and how we were always rude to each other and all the drama, but after that, we finally made up and became friends again. unfortunately...i still like him and want to be more than friends. I already know he doesnt like me any more than a friend now, but at school he used to always stare at me even after our break up. and even if we are friends now, i dont think we could even be friends in the same way we were before. and no matter what, i cant stop myself from getting jealous whenever hes talking to another girl...hellp!!!

Hey girl! It's good that you and your ex decided to make peace, but maybe you should leave it at that.  Yes, it would be great to have your BGF back, but not at the cost of your heart.  Being jealous of a guy friend and having feelings for him isn't fun, trust me.  Maybe you two can be friendly, but not necessarily as close as you were last time.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Emybree on 7/26/2012 6:13:10 PM

I need help! My BF broke-up with me because he saw me talk to my sis BF! But here is the worst part: I'm 15 and I'm pregnant! What can I do!? Cry

Hey girlie, Sounds like you've got bigger fish to fry than a jealous boyfriend.  First thing to do it tell your family and go to a doctor to make sure the baby is healthy.  After that, you should tell your boyfriend and decide what you want to do (adoption, keep the baby, etc.).  The baby's father needs to be in the discussion, but wait to talk about your relationship until you two have sorted out what you're going to do about the baby.  xoxo

Kate G.

by papermate on 7/26/2012 12:32:56 PM

This is bad situation all around. Goodluck, girlie! :\

by Acutiebookworm on 7/26/2012 2:02:10 AM

Got curls and waves? have no ideas on how to make them behave? found a product and want to rave? got some tips you'd take to the grave? well join my club:
Curls, go curls! its this awesome new club just for girls with curly or wavy hair. We share tips and recommendations. there are 3 positions that need to be filled so i suggest asking for one! and to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair wishing to curl, just for girls with wavy and curly hair! all races, ethnicities and colors are welcome! as long as you have some type of wavy or curl in your hair!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/25/2012 5:11:34 PM

I'd be wondering if my BFF was crushing on my BF this whole time

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/25/2012 4:29:56 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/25/2012 3:59:01 PM

What a bad friend, she should know the rules in the girl code. Top one is don't date your friends ex. That's not a true friend if she does.Even if you had curfew and couldn't break up with him you should have done it the next day, and told your friend no thanks when she offered to do your work.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/25/2012 3:18:52 PM

Omg. I feel so bad 4 u. I hope that u feel better. You should feel happy 4 your bf. After all u dumped him.

by hungergamesfan on 7/25/2012 2:47:33 PM