Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

2 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

3 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Don't date the messenger! Why your bestie shouldn't dump your BF for you

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I couldn’t do it myself because I had to be home by curfew. My friend volunteered to do it...

OMG the same thing happen to me my best friends all like u should dump him and pressured me and made lies up about, but i didnt kno they were lies so she said she tell him its over cuz' i wuz home sick and i tried to tell her not to but my phone died and then she went out with him the same day then when they broke up one week later we were bac togther and she broke us up and then they were togther so i let it be and she tried to get revenge cuz' i supposably try to brake them up and turned the class and my friends against me so i wuz an outcast. but now thts all past and she wants to be friends again what should I do? PLZ HELP ME!

Hey sweetheart2064, it is all in the past and sometimes people deserve second chances. If you're ready to put it behind you, call her up and get back to your old friendship. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sweetheart2064 on 9/9/2012 10:42:59 AM

Help! My boyfriend and I really like each other but we an never talk in person. So my best friend told me to break up with him. She was really on me about it. So I wrote a break-up note to satisfy her, but I didn't intend for the note to actually go to him . But she took it and gave it to him. Right after we "broke up" she told me she liked him. But, he still thinks we're dating. Please help me!

by duckiechick on 9/8/2012 6:45:06 PM

Man if I were you I would tell her how I feel

by Zania on 8/25/2012 10:41:50 PM

My crush has a girlfriend but then dumped her should I make a move

by Bg66 on 8/20/2012 9:04:44 PM

Nice "friend" you got there.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 8/13/2012 1:06:30 AM

Hey Karlie T., no worries girl it's only a year, I say go for it! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod
I really like this guy and he likes me too. But he is a year younger than me and I don't know if I should date someone younger than me. Should I date him? Lynae P.

by Karlie T. on 8/4/2012 4:04:10 PM

OK so I'm 13 and I have a boyfriend and none of my other friends do. I usually hang out with him on weekends and sometime I invite other friends too. but I never want them to feel like a 3rd wheel so I usually don't invite them anyway so my friends get mad at me if I don't invite them and if I do they always tell me they feel out of it, one girl I was friends with won't even talk to me i want to know how to collaborate my bff and my bf without making someone feel left out can you give me any tips I'm a bit lost. MUCH THANKS!!!

Hey girl,

It's nice that you care about not making your friends third wheels, but if they want to come you should invite them! Try talking about something your bf and friends can talk about, like school or TV. It won't be as awkward as it seems, especially when they get to know each other more!

Meghan D.

by Hayley**98 on 8/3/2012 7:20:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, first of all my new BF said that he should've kissed me at the school dance which was when we werent dating yet. Even though he is shy, i dont think he'll let the moment pass again. The thing is, neither of us have had our first kiss and I'm worried I'll do it wrong! I do want to kiss him to but what should i do?
Also we always run out of things to talk about when we are texting, any ideas?

Hey girl! Kissing is pretty natural, so once you kiss him, you won't have to worry too much about what to do.  Just start out soft. Texting is awesome, but sometimes it's good to take a break when you run out of things to say.  You could also wait longer between texts (if you're in the middle of something, don't stop to text him, jsut wait until you're finished).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 8/3/2012 8:57:24 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi, i have a serious issue. So i just got back from a cruise where i met a really nice guy. He gave me his number and we hugged and did what most bf's and gf's would do. Then just about a half and hour ago i found out he has a girlfriend but he told me he kinda likes me and said he would more if we got 2 know each other better. what do i do. do i tell him how i feel and maybe will he b done with his girlfriend. btw i forgot 2 tell u he lives in Louisiana which is like the other side of the country. Please Help!!!
Jenna

Hey girl! It sounds like the chances of you hanging with this guy again are pretty low, and wouldn't you feel bad if he dumped his girlfriend to be "with" you, even though you two couldn't be together?  You deserve a guy you can hold hands with, so why not let him know you two are better as friends and let him make a decision about whether he wants to break up with his girlfriend.  xoxo

Kate G.

by slgoethel on 8/1/2012 3:04:08 PM

I HATE it when people send other people to do that kind of stuff for them!

by *epic fail* on 7/31/2012 3:55:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
This is kind of a delicate issue. Every time I go on facebook, a guy from my school is always sending me chat messages and it's really getting on my nerves. I've never even had a conversation with him in real life! The thing is, he has autism and is in the special classes so I don't want to be mean if I ignore his messages. What should I do?

Hey girlie! This is a tough issue.  If you really don't like getting messages from this guy, you could hide yourself on Facebook when you go on so he can't see your on.  If you want to be chatting with other people, though, try being polite to this guy without asking him questions.  If he's super pushy, nicely say "I'm sorry, I'm super busy, I can't talk right now."  As long as you aren't teasing him or being mean, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to talk to someone.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Bluejaye221 on 7/30/2012 3:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD my friend is always asking me to hang out with her. i think she's amazing and all, but sometimes i'm just not in the mood to hang out with her. it's almost the end of summer and i'm exhausted, and the other day she texted me asking for a sleepover with her. how can i politely tell her that i'm just not in the mood, without hurting her feelings?

Hey girl,

Try saying something like - "Hey! I can't that night, but want to catch a movie sometime next week?" That way, you get out of it for the night, but you're suggesting something else for later. She won't feel insulted because you're showing her you want to hang out - but just not right now Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 7/29/2012 11:39:19 PM

So my ex and i were extremely great friends before we both liked each other and dated. last march he broke up with me because he liked a different girl and lost interest. I was really mean to him for that, even when he was nice and tried to be my friend again. We spent the rest of the year teasing and fighting with each other. the other night, my friend had a pool party and invited the whole class. me and my ex got into an argument about our break up and how we were always rude to each other and all the drama, but after that, we finally made up and became friends again. unfortunately...i still like him and want to be more than friends. I already know he doesnt like me any more than a friend now, but at school he used to always stare at me even after our break up. and even if we are friends now, i dont think we could even be friends in the same way we were before. and no matter what, i cant stop myself from getting jealous whenever hes talking to another girl...hellp!!!

Hey girl! It's good that you and your ex decided to make peace, but maybe you should leave it at that.  Yes, it would be great to have your BGF back, but not at the cost of your heart.  Being jealous of a guy friend and having feelings for him isn't fun, trust me.  Maybe you two can be friendly, but not necessarily as close as you were last time.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Emybree on 7/26/2012 6:13:10 PM

I need help! My BF broke-up with me because he saw me talk to my sis BF! But here is the worst part: I'm 15 and I'm pregnant! What can I do!? Cry

Hey girlie, Sounds like you've got bigger fish to fry than a jealous boyfriend.  First thing to do it tell your family and go to a doctor to make sure the baby is healthy.  After that, you should tell your boyfriend and decide what you want to do (adoption, keep the baby, etc.).  The baby's father needs to be in the discussion, but wait to talk about your relationship until you two have sorted out what you're going to do about the baby.  xoxo

Kate G.

by papermate on 7/26/2012 12:32:56 PM

This is bad situation all around. Goodluck, girlie! :\

by Acutiebookworm on 7/26/2012 2:02:10 AM

Got curls and waves? have no ideas on how to make them behave? found a product and want to rave? got some tips you'd take to the grave? well join my club:
Curls, go curls! its this awesome new club just for girls with curly or wavy hair. We share tips and recommendations. there are 3 positions that need to be filled so i suggest asking for one! and to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair wishing to curl, just for girls with wavy and curly hair! all races, ethnicities and colors are welcome! as long as you have some type of wavy or curl in your hair!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/25/2012 5:11:34 PM

I'd be wondering if my BFF was crushing on my BF this whole time

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/25/2012 4:29:56 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/25/2012 3:59:01 PM

What a bad friend, she should know the rules in the girl code. Top one is don't date your friends ex. That's not a true friend if she does.Even if you had curfew and couldn't break up with him you should have done it the next day, and told your friend no thanks when she offered to do your work.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/25/2012 3:18:52 PM

Omg. I feel so bad 4 u. I hope that u feel better. You should feel happy 4 your bf. After all u dumped him.

by hungergamesfan on 7/25/2012 2:47:33 PM

Lately I haven't been in a completely good mood toward my boyfriend. I am only a few days away from my period so that might be it. Sometimes I just don't want to text him cause we do it all day everyday basically and we run out of things to talk about, and it gets boring and I feel like I just need a break from texting for a day at least. I am going camping over the weekend so I think that will help cause I won't be able to text a lot. If that doesn't how do I tell him I need a day to myself?

Hey girl, it's totally okay to want a li'l space sometimes. Camping should be a great break, but if that doesn't have you back to normal, try not texting your BF back immediately every time he texts you. Unless he texts you a million times asking why you're not responding, just ignore his text for a few hours and enjoy whatever you're doing. Then when you're not busy, you can apologize for being away from your phone and check in with him. But if he keeps texting and is upset that you're not responding, you might have to nicely tell him that you're gonna be busy and that you'll answer when you get the chance.
Carrie R.

by Dancer1846 on 7/25/2012 1:40:53 PM

That happened to a boy in my class right before math. And guess who was sitting next to him in that class? Me, of course! I was prectically his therapist and he almost started crying on me! And the best part, (major sarcasm noted) he started to like me! It was awful!

by Doodle600 on 7/25/2012 12:57:17 PM

Here's another reason why you should send a friend to dump a guy for you: You wouldn't want your bf's friend to dump you for him.

by scamp24 on 7/25/2012 12:30:05 PM