10 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

14 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

15 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

We just don't clique

My friends and I were talking to this group of guys, which almost all of our crushes our in. One guy said to me, "Why are...

What a jerk! If I were you, I would ignore him and pretend as if he is invisible. That will teach him a lesson.

by nilimamd on 10/3/2012 10:25:39 PM

Ew, that mean dude is a dorkapotomus. I'd do more than ignore him, I'd, um...DO SOMETHING ELSE! *blush* They say I'm witty.

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:12:25 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
For long time now I've been having thins question in my mind and it's been haunting me. Wellmy ex bf tells everyone we havnt dated but we have. It bugs me because every time I'm around him alone we always have a free mind and we know what to talk about. But when we're in a group he always goes mute and when people bring up our relationship he always denise we ever went out as bf/gf. Idk what he means. Why does he deny it and does he still have feelings for me? I mean he's always talking to me and being nice when we're alone but mean around when he's hanging with his friends/clique

Hey girl!

There's no telling exactly why your ex is doing this. Maybe he does still have feelings for you and is just acting immature about it. Or maybe it's his way of coping and moving on--pretending like it didn't even happen. He could just be trying to act cool in front of your friends, too. Whatever it is, I think you should confront him about it. If your friendship with him is normal then you should ask him why it's not so normal around other people.

Rachael A.

by Ryry1214 on 8/6/2012 3:05:02 AM

That was so mean of him!!! And niffcat28 has a point. Your probably better like that he is!! Laughing

by kgoen7430 on 8/4/2012 5:56:42 PM

omigod, that is so mean! Frown he's just being a jerk, dont listen to him. Smile you're probably better liked than he is at least, so he shouldn't be the one talking.... Smile

by NiffCat28 on 8/2/2012 8:34:32 PM

This happened to me except the group of guys was one of my friend's friends. All the guys thought I was nice except for one who told me to go away! I didn't talk to him for a while but now we are friends.

by alexbieber99 on 8/2/2012 7:44:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've been crushing on this guy for a little over 2 years now. In the first year, we were really close friends. We'd hang out alot, hold hands, and, even went to a movie together. We both new we liked each other and had a GREAT year. Then, the next year, when school started, he acted like nothing ever happened and ignored me. And right out of the blue, he asked me out last week. I turned him down cuz... Well, he was being a jerk to me. I still like him though, crazy right? What should i do?

Hey girlie,

Nope, not crazy at all. After two years, it's hard to shake a crush! Even when you know it's the right thing to do. Truth is, we're going through a lot of weird stuff in our teen years. It's hard to decide exactly what you want, who you want to be, and how to act. He probably was growing and changing, just like you are, so he wasn't sure he wanted to date/still hang out because he wanted to know what else was out there. Since he asked you out last week, it seems like he decided he wanted a second chance. But that doesn't mean you have to say yes - you don't owe him anything and, like you said, he didn't treat you very well! So saying "yes" or "no" was a personal decision. You chose no, so try to own that decision and be happy with it. You deserve someone to treat you well and to KNOW they want to be with you - you don't have to settle Smile You gotta go with what you feel is best in your heart!
Lauren C.

by pikachu124 on 8/2/2012 6:52:46 PM

That's their problem not yours! so sorry that happened to you!!!

by savlove123 on 8/2/2012 6:20:50 PM

rude rude and...um...RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by googleeyes2 on 8/2/2012 8:26:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey, my BF is 15 and his family took a week to go work at a carnival with his uncle. Once he came back he just seemed different. I texted him quite a bit while he was gone, but he never replied as much. I just figured he was busy. But now he is never on Skype, never texts me, never sends me messages on FB, and never calls me. I usually need to start the talking first and sometimes even then I get nothing. I talked to him about it and he said he is really tight between his 2 jobs and his friend living with him for a while. He said everything will go back to normal in about a week. But he is the type of guy that ALWAYS finds time for me even if it's really late at night. I'm really worried something's up and there's something he isn't telling me. Any advise?

Hey girl! Wow, your dude is working two jobs and he has a friend staying with him?  I'm surprised you get any texts back at all!  Trust your dude, and wait a week to see if things pick up once his other commitments slow down.  He must be exhausted at the end of the day, so he might be falling asleep before he would normally get a chance to text you.  If there is something up, you'll know when things don't calm down in a week or two, but until then, just send him little texts that can get him through his long days. xoxo

Kate G.