3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

We just don't clique

My friends and I were talking to this group of guys, which almost all of our crushes our in. One guy said to me, "Why are...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so i really like my BGF and I want to know what will make him really like me? cuz i think he already does a little but just a few things to say maybe? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hey girl! I don't know your BGF, but I do know most guys don't like girls based on what they say, they like girls based on who they are (thank goodness).  Just be you, if he likes you already, then your part of the way there!  Keep flirting and let him know you like him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by picklegrape on 8/1/2012 2:08:34 PM

That actually doesn't seem like such a big deal. I think you handled it well. Isn't worth freaking out over.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:27:08 AM

He was probably kidding. People say that all the time at my school..my friends say that to me sometimes it's like a joke it shouldn't matter because they don't mean it.

by maggie183 on 7/31/2012 10:35:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD i love acting and musical theater, and my parents are okay with it. however, it's tougher on my mom than on my dad. she thinks i should focus more on piano and school rather than acting, because she thinks it's so time consuming. my dad only wants me to pursue acting as a hobby, not as a passion, because he doesn't want me to be an actress when i grow up. i still love it so much, but i have heard acting is competitive and overwhelming, and i have friends who think they'll all be famous in the future. is there a way i can still do acting without having it become my passion?

Hey girlie,

I think this will teach you a good lesson about balancing things in life! It seems like a problem now, but you just need to devote enough time to each activity so you stay on top of it. Acting doesn't have to be all-consuming - you can still have friends, do well in school, and have hobbies outside of being an actress. So work hard and try to do well in all aspects of your life! And if you get older (once you're out of school) and realize your one true passion is acting, then you can adjust your priorities - you can spend a little more time acting and a little less time on other hobbies, like piano. You gotta live for YOU, not for anyone else, so stay true to your passions and you can't go wrong Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 7/29/2012 11:46:26 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So one of my best friends and I we get along really good most of the time and love to have fun together!! But then sometimes she'll act like she doesn't wanna be my friend!! And I don't get it! Like we will text until midnight one night and then the next she won't text me back for days and this summer I havent seen her for weeks and then when I ask if she wants to do something shes like maybe. I'm not sure what to think and I don't want to confront her because I don't want it to end up in a fight with her, but our friendship means a lot to me and I don't want to not care

Hey girl,

The only way to know what's up is to talk to her about it! Tell her you like hanging out, but that sometimes you feel like she doesn't want to be with you. She might not realize she's acting that way! The only way to work things out is to talk them through, so be honest without being accusatory and listen to what she has to say, too!

Meghan D.

by jbneversaynever17 on 7/27/2012 10:57:18 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Hey what does ymcmb mean? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

I think it might be a clothing brand, but i'm not sure!

Meghan D.

by jbneversaynever17 on 7/27/2012 10:51:53 PM

MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I've been going to a private school for 6 years and now I'm moving to a new school and I'm sorta shy .. Idk Frown how to make new friends in a snap!!! How can this be easier ?

Hey girl!

Moving to a new school is tough. You have to keep reminding yourself that it's OK if it's hard at first--it will get better! Participate in as many extra curricular activities as you can like sports and after school clubs. This will help you meet a wide range of people and get you talking with them outside of class so you can get to know them. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/27/2012 4:06:24 PM

sometimes i just don't understand what runs through a guy's head...

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 2:34:02 PM

MOD!!
I need some advice. I took a group tennis class this summer for the first time. I believe it was my parent's scheme to get me to socialize, because I haven't actually hung out with any friend in months. There were these five kids in my class that I got along with that were better at the game than I was, but I didn't care because I enjoyed socializing with them. All during that time my father was unintentionally pressuring me into calling them up to "get together" and play tennis, even though it was awkward and I didn't know how else to do it. I hesitated until the last day, and asked them if they wanted to exchange #s. I was heartbroken when they ALL claimed that they were too busy, and had better things to do. They didn't even want to exchange numbers 4 when they COULD hang! I am so upset because I have always made an effort to make friends and have gotten excluded by the least-suspected people! I am torn from this recurring situation and need advice on how to make it stop!Cry

Hey girl!

Rejection is never a good feeling, but you can use the circumstances to make you into a stronger person. Just because these specific people didn't want to hang out with you doesn't mean others won't! Although it's scary, don't stop making an effort with people. Keep asking people for plans. Eventually, you'll get a YES! Do you have any close friends from school or just in general? Is there a reason you haven't hung out with them all summer? When you're in situations with friends or potential friends, you have to interact with them and talk to them so that when you do want to ask them to hang out, it's a no brainer! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Vintage_Me123 on 7/27/2012 1:31:51 PM

If it was me, I'd be like, "Well why are YOU here? No one likes you either." in a really matter of fact way and then just ignore him.

by Nightless on 7/27/2012 11:14:47 AM