11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

We just don't clique

My friends and I were talking to this group of guys, which almost all of our crushes our in. One guy said to me, "Why are...

@Sarah510 I would try justice. they have some really cute backpacks, lunchboxes, and even some cute locker stuff. Smile

by ponylov27 on 7/27/2012 10:20:52 AM

- Lauren C.
Thanks soooo much for the tip!!! One of my friends told me that messenger bags were so in this year and I didn't exactly trust her because she doesn't have really good fashion taste but now I do. Thanks so much!!!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/27/2012 8:06:19 AM

ummm... what is that dudes problem?

by nutmeg814 on 7/27/2012 12:02:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i need some advice on how to meet guys (not necessarily for a bf, but just to have guy friends). I am super busy b/c I am very dedicated to school. The prob is I go to an all girl school (so I can't meet guys there), my theater program at school is also all girl, and the place that I volunteer at (spending hours and hours each month) never has other teen guys volunteering. I do a lot of other stuff also where there are no guys. Do you have any suggestions about how/where to meet guys my age? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out these two articles about how to snag that BGF! They're mostly full of tips on how to keep the friendship casual and non-flirty, since dealing with guy friends is a little different than dealing with girl friends/crushes. As for meeting them, guys are everywhere - the mall, the pool, town sports teams, a part time job, friends-of-friends, etc. Keep an open mind and recruit your crew to scope out guys with ya Smile

Lauren C.

by emonroe26 on 7/26/2012 10:52:19 PM

Pff he just likes you. Lol Tha'd be the first thing that comes to mind...Alright the first thing would be"Geeze" Then the second thought would be "Ohhhh...Oh gosh..." Lol Then I'd just smile and walk away. KD

by MissAbsolution on 7/26/2012 10:27:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What are some online websites where you can get trendy, fashionable, and girly backpacks and lunch bags??? Help!!! I've looked at PB Teen, Northface,Lands End, Rocky Mountain Trail, Forever 21, Claire's,Jansport, Roxy, Wet Seal... basically everywhere.Help!!! Plus, please start posting back to school stuff like this soon because my school starts August 25th.

Hey girlie,

It's hard because we don't know your exact style, but you can find great ones at Target, Kohls, Tillys.com, Topshop, JC Penney, or Urban Outfitters. And try mixing up the normal idea of a backpack by looking for a tote or messenger bag! They're totally in this year Smile

Thanks for the suggestion about starting earlier and I'll be sure to pass it along! <3
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 7/26/2012 9:33:23 PM

Mod Mod Mod!! theres this guys i've liked him for 7 months now almost 8 & i really want to go out with him & i've already gone out with him before but he was just using me & my friend pressured him into doing it. i really like him though & i want him to like me for real without me having to change. what should i do???

Hey girlie,

Try to let him get to know you better for who you are! Talk to him online/through text and smile if you see him around town/at school. Talk to him about your interests, ask him questions about his. And if you're meant to be friends (or more), over time you'll grow closer to him. If he seems to genuinely respect you and treats you well, go for it! But if he took you for granted once and wanted you to change, it's totally possible that he'll do it again. Just be careful getting close to him and opening up in case he hasn't matured since you went out before. You deserve someone who likes you for you! <3
Lauren C.

by tpowell11 on 7/26/2012 6:50:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
My best friend and I liked the same guy for about a year. we were okay with liking the same guy cuz we knew he didnt like either of us like that. One night, my bffs and I went to the movie the hunger games with our crush and his friends. I guess he had a change of heart because the next day he asked me out. After he left, my bff started crying. Now, almost four months later, she still resents that he picked me. What should I say to her to make her stop resenting my relationship with him????????

Hey girlie,

You have to talk to her about this and tell her that your friendship comes first! Tell her you love her and really value having her in your life, so you don't want her to be upset. But also tell her that you care about him and you've gotten to know him so well that it would be hard to turn back now. Let her get her frustrations out and see where it takes you. The best way to deal with situations like this is to be 100% open, both ways <3 Remember no relationship - especially right now - is worth losing a friend over.
Lauren C.

by PandaLover0330 on 7/26/2012 5:41:15 PM

I really need help need guy advice, on how to get one, what to say o crushes, and all. So if you can help that would be great. I would like help from someone who has had experience with boyfriends, kissing, and dating. So plz! Comment on my profile. ThanksSmile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/26/2012 5:16:46 PM