13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

We just don't clique

My friends and I were talking to this group of guys, which almost all of our crushes our in. One guy said to me, "Why are...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!
recently , i broke up with my boyfriend . he moved on really quick . i thought i could move on too, so i started to have a thing with one of his close friends . but my bestfriend had dated him a while ago, and apparently still liked him and was going to try to get him back . i ended the 'thing' , because of her and the fact that i also wasn't really over my last boyfriend . but she still hates me . i've tried talking to her and apologizing over and over , but i just don't know what to do anymore. on top of all this drama, i'm really not over my last boyfriend still . how do i get past all this? thank you<3

Hey girl! Dating and friends can cause lots of drama.  It's probably best to give this girl some space, since she doesn't seem ready for your apology yet.  Try to steer clear of the drama and apologize again once some time has passed. xxoo
Maggie P.

by chewcharm on 7/26/2012 2:21:19 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/26/2012 2:18:52 PM

jerrrrrrrkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 7/26/2012 2:16:30 PM

recently , i broke up with my boyfriend . he moved on really quick . i thought i could move on too, so i started to have a thing with one of his close friends . but my bestfriend had dated him a while ago, and apparently still liked him and was going to try to get him back . i ended the 'thing' , because of her and the fact that i also wasn't really over my last boyfriend . but she still hates me . i've tried talking to her and apologizing over and over , but i just don't know what to do anymore. on top of all this drama, i'm really not over my last boyfriend still . how do i get past all this? thankyou<3

by chewcharm on 7/26/2012 2:03:37 PM

are you feel like a slave to the flat iron? do you feel the onoly way to rock waves and curls is using a curling iron? do you just want to rock the natural ringlets that you've got? then join my club:
Curls,go curls!
we discuss hairstyles and tips and recoomedations for girls with curls and babes with waves. we have two positions that need to be filled still, so come and ask for one. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for girls with straight hair who need help curling their hair, just for people with waves and curls in their hair. all races, ethnicities, and colors are welcome.
join today!

by briana13 on 7/26/2012 2:02:57 PM

How rude!!That has happened to me before,unforuntly.

by girliegirl1314 on 7/26/2012 1:43:10 PM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
Plz! I only got 2 girls who wanted to be in my club, but my goal is to at least reach 5?? Plz? Thanks in advance!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 1:17:11 PM

Whoah, what's his problem? I'm sorry he was so rude.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/26/2012 1:06:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! sooo i just got a new pair of shorts and idk if they're too short or not. my mom approved them, but still. they just cover my butt, and there's about an inch or so of fabric covering my legs(the front is fine, it's the back i'm worried about). what do you think? too short or are they ok? thanks!!

Hey girl! I can't say for sure whether they are too short since I can't see them, but if your mom says they are fine then I would trust her.  She would tell you if she thought they were too short.  xoxo

Kate G.