AN HOUR AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

2 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

3 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

COMMENTS

We just don't clique

My friends and I were talking to this group of guys, which almost all of our crushes our in. One guy said to me, "Why are...

What a jerk! If I were you, I would ignore him and pretend as if he is invisible. That will teach him a lesson.

by nilimamd on 10/3/2012 10:25:39 PM

Ew, that mean dude is a dorkapotomus. I'd do more than ignore him, I'd, um...DO SOMETHING ELSE! *blush* They say I'm witty.

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:12:25 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
For long time now I've been having thins question in my mind and it's been haunting me. Wellmy ex bf tells everyone we havnt dated but we have. It bugs me because every time I'm around him alone we always have a free mind and we know what to talk about. But when we're in a group he always goes mute and when people bring up our relationship he always denise we ever went out as bf/gf. Idk what he means. Why does he deny it and does he still have feelings for me? I mean he's always talking to me and being nice when we're alone but mean around when he's hanging with his friends/clique

Hey girl!

There's no telling exactly why your ex is doing this. Maybe he does still have feelings for you and is just acting immature about it. Or maybe it's his way of coping and moving on--pretending like it didn't even happen. He could just be trying to act cool in front of your friends, too. Whatever it is, I think you should confront him about it. If your friendship with him is normal then you should ask him why it's not so normal around other people.

Rachael A.

by Ryry1214 on 8/6/2012 3:05:02 AM

That was so mean of him!!! And niffcat28 has a point. Your probably better like that he is!! Laughing

by kgoen7430 on 8/4/2012 5:56:42 PM

omigod, that is so mean! Frown he's just being a jerk, dont listen to him. Smile you're probably better liked than he is at least, so he shouldn't be the one talking.... Smile

by NiffCat28 on 8/2/2012 8:34:32 PM

This happened to me except the group of guys was one of my friend's friends. All the guys thought I was nice except for one who told me to go away! I didn't talk to him for a while but now we are friends.

by alexbieber99 on 8/2/2012 7:44:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've been crushing on this guy for a little over 2 years now. In the first year, we were really close friends. We'd hang out alot, hold hands, and, even went to a movie together. We both new we liked each other and had a GREAT year. Then, the next year, when school started, he acted like nothing ever happened and ignored me. And right out of the blue, he asked me out last week. I turned him down cuz... Well, he was being a jerk to me. I still like him though, crazy right? What should i do?

Hey girlie,

Nope, not crazy at all. After two years, it's hard to shake a crush! Even when you know it's the right thing to do. Truth is, we're going through a lot of weird stuff in our teen years. It's hard to decide exactly what you want, who you want to be, and how to act. He probably was growing and changing, just like you are, so he wasn't sure he wanted to date/still hang out because he wanted to know what else was out there. Since he asked you out last week, it seems like he decided he wanted a second chance. But that doesn't mean you have to say yes - you don't owe him anything and, like you said, he didn't treat you very well! So saying "yes" or "no" was a personal decision. You chose no, so try to own that decision and be happy with it. You deserve someone to treat you well and to KNOW they want to be with you - you don't have to settle Smile You gotta go with what you feel is best in your heart!
Lauren C.

by pikachu124 on 8/2/2012 6:52:46 PM

That's their problem not yours! so sorry that happened to you!!!

by savlove123 on 8/2/2012 6:20:50 PM

rude rude and...um...RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by googleeyes2 on 8/2/2012 8:26:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey, my BF is 15 and his family took a week to go work at a carnival with his uncle. Once he came back he just seemed different. I texted him quite a bit while he was gone, but he never replied as much. I just figured he was busy. But now he is never on Skype, never texts me, never sends me messages on FB, and never calls me. I usually need to start the talking first and sometimes even then I get nothing. I talked to him about it and he said he is really tight between his 2 jobs and his friend living with him for a while. He said everything will go back to normal in about a week. But he is the type of guy that ALWAYS finds time for me even if it's really late at night. I'm really worried something's up and there's something he isn't telling me. Any advise?

Hey girl! Wow, your dude is working two jobs and he has a friend staying with him?  I'm surprised you get any texts back at all!  Trust your dude, and wait a week to see if things pick up once his other commitments slow down.  He must be exhausted at the end of the day, so he might be falling asleep before he would normally get a chance to text you.  If there is something up, you'll know when things don't calm down in a week or two, but until then, just send him little texts that can get him through his long days. xoxo

Kate G.

by katie15ls on 8/2/2012 1:07:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so i really like my BGF and I want to know what will make him really like me? cuz i think he already does a little but just a few things to say maybe? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hey girl! I don't know your BGF, but I do know most guys don't like girls based on what they say, they like girls based on who they are (thank goodness).  Just be you, if he likes you already, then your part of the way there!  Keep flirting and let him know you like him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by picklegrape on 8/1/2012 2:08:34 PM

That actually doesn't seem like such a big deal. I think you handled it well. Isn't worth freaking out over.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:27:08 AM

He was probably kidding. People say that all the time at my school..my friends say that to me sometimes it's like a joke it shouldn't matter because they don't mean it.

by maggie183 on 7/31/2012 10:35:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD i love acting and musical theater, and my parents are okay with it. however, it's tougher on my mom than on my dad. she thinks i should focus more on piano and school rather than acting, because she thinks it's so time consuming. my dad only wants me to pursue acting as a hobby, not as a passion, because he doesn't want me to be an actress when i grow up. i still love it so much, but i have heard acting is competitive and overwhelming, and i have friends who think they'll all be famous in the future. is there a way i can still do acting without having it become my passion?

Hey girlie,

I think this will teach you a good lesson about balancing things in life! It seems like a problem now, but you just need to devote enough time to each activity so you stay on top of it. Acting doesn't have to be all-consuming - you can still have friends, do well in school, and have hobbies outside of being an actress. So work hard and try to do well in all aspects of your life! And if you get older (once you're out of school) and realize your one true passion is acting, then you can adjust your priorities - you can spend a little more time acting and a little less time on other hobbies, like piano. You gotta live for YOU, not for anyone else, so stay true to your passions and you can't go wrong Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 7/29/2012 11:46:26 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So one of my best friends and I we get along really good most of the time and love to have fun together!! But then sometimes she'll act like she doesn't wanna be my friend!! And I don't get it! Like we will text until midnight one night and then the next she won't text me back for days and this summer I havent seen her for weeks and then when I ask if she wants to do something shes like maybe. I'm not sure what to think and I don't want to confront her because I don't want it to end up in a fight with her, but our friendship means a lot to me and I don't want to not care

Hey girl,

The only way to know what's up is to talk to her about it! Tell her you like hanging out, but that sometimes you feel like she doesn't want to be with you. She might not realize she's acting that way! The only way to work things out is to talk them through, so be honest without being accusatory and listen to what she has to say, too!

Meghan D.

by jbneversaynever17 on 7/27/2012 10:57:18 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Hey what does ymcmb mean? Thanks!!

Hey girl,

I think it might be a clothing brand, but i'm not sure!

Meghan D.

by jbneversaynever17 on 7/27/2012 10:51:53 PM

MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I've been going to a private school for 6 years and now I'm moving to a new school and I'm sorta shy .. Idk Frown how to make new friends in a snap!!! How can this be easier ?

Hey girl!

Moving to a new school is tough. You have to keep reminding yourself that it's OK if it's hard at first--it will get better! Participate in as many extra curricular activities as you can like sports and after school clubs. This will help you meet a wide range of people and get you talking with them outside of class so you can get to know them. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/27/2012 4:06:24 PM

sometimes i just don't understand what runs through a guy's head...

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 2:34:02 PM

MOD!!
I need some advice. I took a group tennis class this summer for the first time. I believe it was my parent's scheme to get me to socialize, because I haven't actually hung out with any friend in months. There were these five kids in my class that I got along with that were better at the game than I was, but I didn't care because I enjoyed socializing with them. All during that time my father was unintentionally pressuring me into calling them up to "get together" and play tennis, even though it was awkward and I didn't know how else to do it. I hesitated until the last day, and asked them if they wanted to exchange #s. I was heartbroken when they ALL claimed that they were too busy, and had better things to do. They didn't even want to exchange numbers 4 when they COULD hang! I am so upset because I have always made an effort to make friends and have gotten excluded by the least-suspected people! I am torn from this recurring situation and need advice on how to make it stop!Cry

Hey girl!

Rejection is never a good feeling, but you can use the circumstances to make you into a stronger person. Just because these specific people didn't want to hang out with you doesn't mean others won't! Although it's scary, don't stop making an effort with people. Keep asking people for plans. Eventually, you'll get a YES! Do you have any close friends from school or just in general? Is there a reason you haven't hung out with them all summer? When you're in situations with friends or potential friends, you have to interact with them and talk to them so that when you do want to ask them to hang out, it's a no brainer! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Vintage_Me123 on 7/27/2012 1:31:51 PM

If it was me, I'd be like, "Well why are YOU here? No one likes you either." in a really matter of fact way and then just ignore him.

by Nightless on 7/27/2012 11:14:47 AM

@Sarah510 I would try justice. they have some really cute backpacks, lunchboxes, and even some cute locker stuff. Smile

by ponylov27 on 7/27/2012 10:20:52 AM

- Lauren C.
Thanks soooo much for the tip!!! One of my friends told me that messenger bags were so in this year and I didn't exactly trust her because she doesn't have really good fashion taste but now I do. Thanks so much!!!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/27/2012 8:06:19 AM

ummm... what is that dudes problem?

by nutmeg814 on 7/27/2012 12:02:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i need some advice on how to meet guys (not necessarily for a bf, but just to have guy friends). I am super busy b/c I am very dedicated to school. The prob is I go to an all girl school (so I can't meet guys there), my theater program at school is also all girl, and the place that I volunteer at (spending hours and hours each month) never has other teen guys volunteering. I do a lot of other stuff also where there are no guys. Do you have any suggestions about how/where to meet guys my age? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out these two articles about how to snag that BGF! They're mostly full of tips on how to keep the friendship casual and non-flirty, since dealing with guy friends is a little different than dealing with girl friends/crushes. As for meeting them, guys are everywhere - the mall, the pool, town sports teams, a part time job, friends-of-friends, etc. Keep an open mind and recruit your crew to scope out guys with ya Smile

Lauren C.

by emonroe26 on 7/26/2012 10:52:19 PM

Pff he just likes you. Lol Tha'd be the first thing that comes to mind...Alright the first thing would be"Geeze" Then the second thought would be "Ohhhh...Oh gosh..." Lol Then I'd just smile and walk away. KD

by MissAbsolution on 7/26/2012 10:27:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What are some online websites where you can get trendy, fashionable, and girly backpacks and lunch bags??? Help!!! I've looked at PB Teen, Northface,Lands End, Rocky Mountain Trail, Forever 21, Claire's,Jansport, Roxy, Wet Seal... basically everywhere.Help!!! Plus, please start posting back to school stuff like this soon because my school starts August 25th.

Hey girlie,

It's hard because we don't know your exact style, but you can find great ones at Target, Kohls, Tillys.com, Topshop, JC Penney, or Urban Outfitters. And try mixing up the normal idea of a backpack by looking for a tote or messenger bag! They're totally in this year Smile

Thanks for the suggestion about starting earlier and I'll be sure to pass it along! <3
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 7/26/2012 9:33:23 PM

Mod Mod Mod!! theres this guys i've liked him for 7 months now almost 8 & i really want to go out with him & i've already gone out with him before but he was just using me & my friend pressured him into doing it. i really like him though & i want him to like me for real without me having to change. what should i do???

Hey girlie,

Try to let him get to know you better for who you are! Talk to him online/through text and smile if you see him around town/at school. Talk to him about your interests, ask him questions about his. And if you're meant to be friends (or more), over time you'll grow closer to him. If he seems to genuinely respect you and treats you well, go for it! But if he took you for granted once and wanted you to change, it's totally possible that he'll do it again. Just be careful getting close to him and opening up in case he hasn't matured since you went out before. You deserve someone who likes you for you! <3
Lauren C.

by tpowell11 on 7/26/2012 6:50:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
My best friend and I liked the same guy for about a year. we were okay with liking the same guy cuz we knew he didnt like either of us like that. One night, my bffs and I went to the movie the hunger games with our crush and his friends. I guess he had a change of heart because the next day he asked me out. After he left, my bff started crying. Now, almost four months later, she still resents that he picked me. What should I say to her to make her stop resenting my relationship with him????????

Hey girlie,

You have to talk to her about this and tell her that your friendship comes first! Tell her you love her and really value having her in your life, so you don't want her to be upset. But also tell her that you care about him and you've gotten to know him so well that it would be hard to turn back now. Let her get her frustrations out and see where it takes you. The best way to deal with situations like this is to be 100% open, both ways <3 Remember no relationship - especially right now - is worth losing a friend over.
Lauren C.

by PandaLover0330 on 7/26/2012 5:41:15 PM

I really need help need guy advice, on how to get one, what to say o crushes, and all. So if you can help that would be great. I would like help from someone who has had experience with boyfriends, kissing, and dating. So plz! Comment on my profile. ThanksSmile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/26/2012 5:16:46 PM

what a jerk!

by fiafia17 on 7/26/2012 2:40:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!
recently , i broke up with my boyfriend . he moved on really quick . i thought i could move on too, so i started to have a thing with one of his close friends . but my bestfriend had dated him a while ago, and apparently still liked him and was going to try to get him back . i ended the 'thing' , because of her and the fact that i also wasn't really over my last boyfriend . but she still hates me . i've tried talking to her and apologizing over and over , but i just don't know what to do anymore. on top of all this drama, i'm really not over my last boyfriend still . how do i get past all this? thank you<3

Hey girl! Dating and friends can cause lots of drama.  It's probably best to give this girl some space, since she doesn't seem ready for your apology yet.  Try to steer clear of the drama and apologize again once some time has passed. xxoo
Maggie P.

by chewcharm on 7/26/2012 2:21:19 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/26/2012 2:18:52 PM

jerrrrrrrkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 7/26/2012 2:16:30 PM

recently , i broke up with my boyfriend . he moved on really quick . i thought i could move on too, so i started to have a thing with one of his close friends . but my bestfriend had dated him a while ago, and apparently still liked him and was going to try to get him back . i ended the 'thing' , because of her and the fact that i also wasn't really over my last boyfriend . but she still hates me . i've tried talking to her and apologizing over and over , but i just don't know what to do anymore. on top of all this drama, i'm really not over my last boyfriend still . how do i get past all this? thankyou<3

by chewcharm on 7/26/2012 2:03:37 PM

are you feel like a slave to the flat iron? do you feel the onoly way to rock waves and curls is using a curling iron? do you just want to rock the natural ringlets that you've got? then join my club:
Curls,go curls!
we discuss hairstyles and tips and recoomedations for girls with curls and babes with waves. we have two positions that need to be filled still, so come and ask for one. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for girls with straight hair who need help curling their hair, just for people with waves and curls in their hair. all races, ethnicities, and colors are welcome.
join today!

by briana13 on 7/26/2012 2:02:57 PM

How rude!!That has happened to me before,unforuntly.

by girliegirl1314 on 7/26/2012 1:43:10 PM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
Plz! I only got 2 girls who wanted to be in my club, but my goal is to at least reach 5?? Plz? Thanks in advance!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 1:17:11 PM

Whoah, what's his problem? I'm sorry he was so rude.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/26/2012 1:06:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! sooo i just got a new pair of shorts and idk if they're too short or not. my mom approved them, but still. they just cover my butt, and there's about an inch or so of fabric covering my legs(the front is fine, it's the back i'm worried about). what do you think? too short or are they ok? thanks!!

Hey girl! I can't say for sure whether they are too short since I can't see them, but if your mom says they are fine then I would trust her.  She would tell you if she thought they were too short.  xoxo

Kate G.