3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

USWNT PARTY IN THE USA<3

by juliadc124 on 2/28/2013 10:22:16 PM

My goal/dream is to make it to the Olympics in my sport and I will definetly make one of these videos!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 8/6/2012 6:13:52 PM

THe "Call Me Maybe" vid was blocked. *Tear*

by elton.elizab14 on 8/3/2012 5:39:25 PM

THE GUYS ON THE BRITISH SWIMMING TEAM ARE SO HOT!!!!!

by elton.elizab14 on 8/3/2012 5:38:15 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Are there any other videos like these? Laughing Can you give some links or names, please? Thanks!

Hey girl!

I'm not really sure--I would just Google it if I were you!

Rachael A.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 3:17:31 PM

I love Ryan Lochte's little kiss in the call me maybe video. Smile

by deezygrl on 8/2/2012 6:38:15 PM

I'm a competitive swimmer and I'm in love with the Call Me Maybe vid...go USA! Laughing

by sharmakarma347 on 8/2/2012 6:07:46 PM

You don't know funny until you watch Jenna Marbles<3<3<3

by gingerbud on 7/31/2012 10:34:02 PM

I'm a swimmer!!!!!! Lollove it

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:32:05 PM

These are hilarious!
Hey gals! I know there are millions of these on this site but this one has a slightly different view on it - a completely clean advice club: Just Peachy. Please join! I have room for everyone except president Smile

by 1corinthiansgurl on 7/29/2012 10:42:49 PM