5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

USWNT PARTY IN THE USA<3

by juliadc124 on 2/28/2013 10:22:16 PM

My goal/dream is to make it to the Olympics in my sport and I will definetly make one of these videos!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 8/6/2012 6:13:52 PM

THe "Call Me Maybe" vid was blocked. *Tear*

by elton.elizab14 on 8/3/2012 5:39:25 PM

THE GUYS ON THE BRITISH SWIMMING TEAM ARE SO HOT!!!!!

by elton.elizab14 on 8/3/2012 5:38:15 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Are there any other videos like these? Laughing Can you give some links or names, please? Thanks!

Hey girl!

I'm not really sure--I would just Google it if I were you!

Rachael A.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 3:17:31 PM

I love Ryan Lochte's little kiss in the call me maybe video. Smile

by deezygrl on 8/2/2012 6:38:15 PM

I'm a competitive swimmer and I'm in love with the Call Me Maybe vid...go USA! Laughing

by sharmakarma347 on 8/2/2012 6:07:46 PM

You don't know funny until you watch Jenna Marbles<3<3<3

by gingerbud on 7/31/2012 10:34:02 PM

I'm a swimmer!!!!!! Lollove it

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:32:05 PM

These are hilarious!
Hey gals! I know there are millions of these on this site but this one has a slightly different view on it - a completely clean advice club: Just Peachy. Please join! I have room for everyone except president Smile

by 1corinthiansgurl on 7/29/2012 10:42:49 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.