25 MINUTES AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

AN HOUR AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

omg im still laughing those r so funny lol ;)

by me2000 on 7/29/2012 10:06:56 PM

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:56:22 PM

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:53:24 PM

lol these are hilarious!

by danielle576261 on 7/29/2012 9:36:29 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:45:45 PM

saw them all had me and my bro lol-ing all the time

by angelap98 on 7/29/2012 5:34:52 AM

LOL my friend texted me last night and told me to watch the first one. XD Funny!

by Adeline~Mae on 7/28/2012 4:57:41 PM

OMG!!!!!So funny!!!!SmileSmile

by daisyduck on 7/28/2012 3:49:01 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:30:58 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:18:01 PM