5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
For BTS clothes, what are some staple things? Please say quantities too. I have enough jeans. I know I need some sweaters, it will be cold. But what else do I need? And I think I'll have around $100? So, I need to use my money wisely. And then I'll have $50 for makeup and other stuff.

Hey girl,

A few cardigans and button downs in standard colors would be good, but stick to stuff that fits your style! It's better to buy a few good staples than a million different things, because you can was them and they will last longer!
Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 9:11:37 PM

i like the 2nd one the best

by Alykat18 on 7/27/2012 8:17:14 PM

got crazy curls or pretty spirals? frizzy or lush waves? either way, we got your back. come join the new club:
Curls, go curls! we give advice, hairstyles, chat, rant, and give recomendations. we work as a team to help each other. this club is updated regularily and open for all those gals. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair who want to curl or wave just for girls who have curls and waves. it doesn't matter if you curls are kinky or waves are loose, youre welcome! all races, ethnicities, colors are welcome. please join!

by briana13 on 7/27/2012 8:02:10 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! I watched like every single one over 10 times! They are so funny i love it!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/27/2012 4:21:41 PM

LOL

by TSfan#1 on 7/27/2012 3:09:56 PM

they r sexy and THEY know it!!! love that one too;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 3:00:43 PM

lol i love the call me maybe video. GO TEAM USA!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 2:57:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
SO I live in CA and I know the time zones are different and when I want to enter the giveaway for TODAY it says it's expired of whatever !!! Is that like a typo or something or is it really expired ???

Hey girl!

It's expired, so just do your best to enter before the contest ends on east cost time! Thanks!
Rachael A.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/27/2012 2:46:53 PM

These were amazing but the best one I've ever seen was the Harvard baseball team doing call me maybe. They were driving to a game and must've gotten so bored because they made the most hilarious video ever. Check it out it's ridiculous!

by pandaprincess98 on 7/27/2012 2:46:19 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 7/27/2012 2:41:46 PM