Bridget M.

is modding

11 MINUTES AGO Check out @bellathorne in @TheDUFF movie trailer: http://t.co/H9NlgOHUNJ

AN HOUR AGO Looks like JB is getting his act together: http://t.co/LscdQksBBr

2 HOURS AGO The cutest game day snack recipes are all right here: http://t.co/dESVBZlRXq

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

yeeaaaah!!!! 4-1 over france. it was no contest and a murdering. i like the video. but my fave is the divers cause pssshh, of course its because of the dancing and not the fact that they're DIVERS

by soccerlover99 on 7/27/2012 12:23:10 PM

OH MY GOSH! So awesome & funny!LOL!

by glamartist on 7/27/2012 12:19:01 PM

I love the first and second vid ! The swim team put a lot of thought into it. Yeah, I'll marry every one of the guys from the second vid, it's cool ;)

by kenzi143 on 7/27/2012 11:30:01 AM

LOL the LMFAO lip sync video was SO FUNNY!(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/27/2012 11:18:33 AM

OMG the first two were hilarious! The swim team put a lot of thought into that... and it only reinforces my thoughts that my swim team should do a flash mob.

by Fly1213 on 7/27/2012 10:51:32 AM

This made me LOL! I agree that the "Call me Maybe" song is gold, and I don't even like that song.

by dancethenightaway on 7/27/2012 10:48:56 AM

The U.S. swim team is the best! Gooooo Ryan Lochte! <3

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/27/2012 9:49:04 AM

hey girls!!!
join my club, SOS on fashion!!!! i have 5 positions available!!!! the club features ideas on fashion, beauty and fitness/health!!!
looking for bts outfit ideas? join my advice queen page too!!!!

happy olympics!!!

by alex18903 on 7/27/2012 9:43:25 AM

I liked them all! They were all so funny!

by iRead on 7/27/2012 9:40:24 AM

You guys should check out Tori Travers on you tube. She's really good at singing and I think you'll like her. Just type her in on the search box. She does covers of great songs. EnjoySmile

by saysay65 on 7/27/2012 1:45:58 AM

Add a handful of spinach to a fruity smoothie (you won’t taste it, promise!) for an extra boost of nutrition.

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.