10 MINUTES AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf

32 MINUTES AGO It's #MARCH and you know what that means—a new grand prize #giveaway up for grabs! Score a @Shoetopia stash here: http://t.co/DNF0hBlHXa

AN HOUR AGO 10 moments everyone has while working out: http://t.co/aKh0AIQwNK

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

yeeaaaah!!!! 4-1 over france. it was no contest and a murdering. i like the video. but my fave is the divers cause pssshh, of course its because of the dancing and not the fact that they're DIVERS

by soccerlover99 on 7/27/2012 12:23:10 PM

OH MY GOSH! So awesome & funny!LOL!

by glamartist on 7/27/2012 12:19:01 PM

I love the first and second vid ! The swim team put a lot of thought into it. Yeah, I'll marry every one of the guys from the second vid, it's cool ;)

by kenzi143 on 7/27/2012 11:30:01 AM

LOL the LMFAO lip sync video was SO FUNNY!(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/27/2012 11:18:33 AM

OMG the first two were hilarious! The swim team put a lot of thought into that... and it only reinforces my thoughts that my swim team should do a flash mob.

by Fly1213 on 7/27/2012 10:51:32 AM

This made me LOL! I agree that the "Call me Maybe" song is gold, and I don't even like that song.

by dancethenightaway on 7/27/2012 10:48:56 AM

The U.S. swim team is the best! Gooooo Ryan Lochte! <3

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/27/2012 9:49:04 AM

hey girls!!!
join my club, SOS on fashion!!!! i have 5 positions available!!!! the club features ideas on fashion, beauty and fitness/health!!!
looking for bts outfit ideas? join my advice queen page too!!!!

happy olympics!!!

by alex18903 on 7/27/2012 9:43:25 AM

I liked them all! They were all so funny!

by iRead on 7/27/2012 9:40:24 AM

You guys should check out Tori Travers on you tube. She's really good at singing and I think you'll like her. Just type her in on the search box. She does covers of great songs. EnjoySmile

by saysay65 on 7/27/2012 1:45:58 AM

Don’t waste a workout on a bag of chips! Instead, grab an apple with peanut butter afterwards to keep up your nutrition.

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!