Bridget M.

is modding

15 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

26 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

AN HOUR AGO So...you dumped your boyfriend as a test... and now he actually wants to break up: http://t.co/KmEyi3yFkj

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

When my synchronised swimming team went to the oceania champs we were warming up on land and the new caledonia team swum to ABBA songs so we all started dancing. The best thing to do when you are nervous is completly random stuff. On the way to the pool we sang randm songs the whole way and the locals thought we were mad. Maybe not the moat professional but atleast we got amazing results!

by Synchrostar on 7/27/2012 12:24:19 AM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
My goals to reach 10 members, plz Cahill, don't hide, just JOIN!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 11:49:32 PM

modmodmod
Okay so...my best friend and I just went to camp and we met two guys...my bff is goin out with the one she met and I'm "talking" to the guy I met..so my bff asks her boyfriend what the guy I am talking to thinks of me and he repied that "he doesn't like me at all" I believe this guy because they were in the same cabin and so he would know...and I know he wouldn't lie to me! So now the problem is the guy flirts with me alot...but I get the impression he's a "player". What should I do...I thought he really liked me..but apparently not. I have no idea what to do now!

Hey girlie,

Try just being friends while you feel out the situation! Maybe the friend knows what he's talking about, maybe he doesn't. Either way, it's good to be realistic - since you think he has the inside scoop, try to believe it and approach the situation as a friend instead of in a flirty way. Get to know him better, chat with him about your interests and his, hang out in groups with your bestie and her new BF. Be casual about it and don't expect more than friendship - that way, if he DOES end up liking you, it's an unexpected bonus. But if not, no biggie Smile It's not worth stressing out over - you just met him!
Lauren C.

by glamgal97 on 7/26/2012 11:32:18 PM

Hey Girlies,
Join my club, Miss Frenchy. Positions open!
Advic eand tips posted daily!

by FrenchMiss on 7/26/2012 9:22:40 PM

Curls, go gurls! the new club for curly and wacy hair!
this is NOT club for people with straight hair wanting to curl or wave it just for curlies! join today for a position and advice and exchange tips. anyone with curly or wavy hair is welcome. new hair chats and extra advice on fridays @ 8pm (eastern time)

by briana13 on 7/26/2012 9:14:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please respond fast. Ok, so I'm trying to figure out my face shape. Could you maybe tell me what it is based on my measurements: 5 inches across the cheekbones, 8 inches on the jaw line, and 6 for the forehead. ThxSmile

Hey girlie,

Instead of measuring your face like you would for your body, you need to look at it as a whole picture. Is your face significantly longer than it is wide? Does your chin come to a point? Is your face generally round? Step back and look at it "bigger picture," instead of giving us the "smaller picture" measurements. And you'll figure out what shape it is! Don't over think it Smile
Lauren C.

by Toostie82 on 7/26/2012 9:08:18 PM

The British Guys should have won. They were ummm... EXTREMELY HOT!!!

by Bookworm=) on 7/26/2012 9:02:30 PM

OMG the silver was the funniest (in my opinion haha)!

by purplenurple88 on 7/26/2012 8:53:51 PM

Hah! Y'all are so funny!!!!!!

by Musical chic on 7/26/2012 8:30:18 PM

omg thats just awesome.
They seem to be having so much fun!
But I know that would be a lot of stress. I mean, they are going into the summer games!
But good for them for having fun in between training. Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/26/2012 8:24:32 PM