AN HOUR AGO Is playing hard to get even worth it? #BillAndDave weigh in: http://t.co/DczTsXtChc pic.twitter.com/iAGjlaUfOW

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson's new album is totally ~free~: http://t.co/f6t689qfoj pic.twitter.com/edbryFeXha

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have a serious problem. My parents and my doctor say that I am underweight when I feel like I am so fat. I have to eat all of my food and I can't take it. What do I do? Is this normal? HELP!

Hey girlie,

These are thoughts that LOTS of girls have, but it doesn't have to be your normal! You can look in the mirror and see the beautiful girl you are. You just need to think about yourself in a different way and find hobbies/activities (like exercise, writing, photography) that make you feel proud about yourself. Check out these articles for some tips and if you're ever feeling overwhelmed or bad about yourself, don't be afraid to talk to a counselor, clergy person, therapist, doctor, or other trusted adult <3

Lauren C.

by transform2314 on 7/26/2012 8:04:34 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How do you apply natural makeup for dark skin? Please help.

Hey girlie,

The most important thing about applying makeup naturally (for any skin tone) is to get a color that most closely matches your natural skin tone. Try going to a department store or a makeup store like Ulta/Sephora to get matched by one of their employees. They can test colors on you and get your perfect shade! It's also important to use the right tools to apply it - I love the little foam wedges because they help blend the makeup smoothly. Lastly, if foundation/concealer always looks cakey or heavy on your skin, try using a tinted moisturizer instead. It'll give you a summery shine while also smoothing out any blemishes or uneven tones. (And bonus: most have SPF to protect you from the summer sun!)
Lauren C.

by transform2314 on 7/26/2012 7:12:15 PM

Am i the only one who thought that the Australians were a little awkward but LOL!

by favcolorgreen on 7/26/2012 7:10:30 PM

I think silver should have taken the Gold!!! ;)

by girliegirl1314 on 7/26/2012 7:01:52 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/26/2012 6:53:41 PM

Interesting......(lol)

by kdpkdp on 7/26/2012 6:39:22 PM

Love that!

by cousin11 on 7/26/2012 6:12:24 PM

Love the us swin team!

by cousin11 on 7/26/2012 6:10:00 PM

Love it!! GO U.S.A!!!

by purinapet on 7/26/2012 5:53:34 PM

I LOVE the U.S womens soccer team version of party in the usa. I think it's funny!!

by chick987 on 7/26/2012 5:51:55 PM