7 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

10 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

11 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

3 Olympic athlete lip sync videos you've gotta see

We’ve seen our fair share of amazing lip sync videos, but when Olympic athletes get in on the fun, they take it to a whole new...

USWNT PARTY IN THE USA<3

by juliadc124 on 2/28/2013 10:22:16 PM

My goal/dream is to make it to the Olympics in my sport and I will definetly make one of these videos!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 8/6/2012 6:13:52 PM

THe "Call Me Maybe" vid was blocked. *Tear*

by elton.elizab14 on 8/3/2012 5:39:25 PM

THE GUYS ON THE BRITISH SWIMMING TEAM ARE SO HOT!!!!!

by elton.elizab14 on 8/3/2012 5:38:15 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Are there any other videos like these? Laughing Can you give some links or names, please? Thanks!

Hey girl!

I'm not really sure--I would just Google it if I were you!

Rachael A.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 3:17:31 PM

I love Ryan Lochte's little kiss in the call me maybe video. Smile

by deezygrl on 8/2/2012 6:38:15 PM

I'm a competitive swimmer and I'm in love with the Call Me Maybe vid...go USA! Laughing

by sharmakarma347 on 8/2/2012 6:07:46 PM

You don't know funny until you watch Jenna Marbles<3<3<3

by gingerbud on 7/31/2012 10:34:02 PM

I'm a swimmer!!!!!! Lollove it

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:32:05 PM

These are hilarious!
Hey gals! I know there are millions of these on this site but this one has a slightly different view on it - a completely clean advice club: Just Peachy. Please join! I have room for everyone except president Smile

by 1corinthiansgurl on 7/29/2012 10:42:49 PM

omg im still laughing those r so funny lol ;)

by me2000 on 7/29/2012 10:06:56 PM

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:56:22 PM

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:53:24 PM

lol these are hilarious!

by danielle576261 on 7/29/2012 9:36:29 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:45:45 PM

saw them all had me and my bro lol-ing all the time

by angelap98 on 7/29/2012 5:34:52 AM

LOL my friend texted me last night and told me to watch the first one. XD Funny!

by Adeline~Mae on 7/28/2012 4:57:41 PM

OMG!!!!!So funny!!!!SmileSmile

by daisyduck on 7/28/2012 3:49:01 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:30:58 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:18:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
For BTS clothes, what are some staple things? Please say quantities too. I have enough jeans. I know I need some sweaters, it will be cold. But what else do I need? And I think I'll have around $100? So, I need to use my money wisely. And then I'll have $50 for makeup and other stuff.

Hey girl,

A few cardigans and button downs in standard colors would be good, but stick to stuff that fits your style! It's better to buy a few good staples than a million different things, because you can was them and they will last longer!
Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 9:11:37 PM

i like the 2nd one the best

by Alykat18 on 7/27/2012 8:17:14 PM

got crazy curls or pretty spirals? frizzy or lush waves? either way, we got your back. come join the new club:
Curls, go curls! we give advice, hairstyles, chat, rant, and give recomendations. we work as a team to help each other. this club is updated regularily and open for all those gals. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair who want to curl or wave just for girls who have curls and waves. it doesn't matter if you curls are kinky or waves are loose, youre welcome! all races, ethnicities, colors are welcome. please join!

by briana13 on 7/27/2012 8:02:10 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! I watched like every single one over 10 times! They are so funny i love it!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/27/2012 4:21:41 PM

LOL

by TSfan#1 on 7/27/2012 3:09:56 PM

they r sexy and THEY know it!!! love that one too;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 3:00:43 PM

lol i love the call me maybe video. GO TEAM USA!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 2:57:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
SO I live in CA and I know the time zones are different and when I want to enter the giveaway for TODAY it says it's expired of whatever !!! Is that like a typo or something or is it really expired ???

Hey girl!

It's expired, so just do your best to enter before the contest ends on east cost time! Thanks!
Rachael A.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/27/2012 2:46:53 PM

These were amazing but the best one I've ever seen was the Harvard baseball team doing call me maybe. They were driving to a game and must've gotten so bored because they made the most hilarious video ever. Check it out it's ridiculous!

by pandaprincess98 on 7/27/2012 2:46:19 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 7/27/2012 2:41:46 PM

yeeaaaah!!!! 4-1 over france. it was no contest and a murdering. i like the video. but my fave is the divers cause pssshh, of course its because of the dancing and not the fact that they're DIVERS

by soccerlover99 on 7/27/2012 12:23:10 PM

OH MY GOSH! So awesome & funny!LOL!

by glamartist on 7/27/2012 12:19:01 PM

I love the first and second vid ! The swim team put a lot of thought into it. Yeah, I'll marry every one of the guys from the second vid, it's cool ;)

by kenzi143 on 7/27/2012 11:30:01 AM

LOL the LMFAO lip sync video was SO FUNNY!(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/27/2012 11:18:33 AM

OMG the first two were hilarious! The swim team put a lot of thought into that... and it only reinforces my thoughts that my swim team should do a flash mob.

by Fly1213 on 7/27/2012 10:51:32 AM

This made me LOL! I agree that the "Call me Maybe" song is gold, and I don't even like that song.

by dancethenightaway on 7/27/2012 10:48:56 AM

The U.S. swim team is the best! Gooooo Ryan Lochte! <3

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/27/2012 9:49:04 AM

hey girls!!!
join my club, SOS on fashion!!!! i have 5 positions available!!!! the club features ideas on fashion, beauty and fitness/health!!!
looking for bts outfit ideas? join my advice queen page too!!!!

happy olympics!!!

by alex18903 on 7/27/2012 9:43:25 AM

I liked them all! They were all so funny!

by iRead on 7/27/2012 9:40:24 AM

You guys should check out Tori Travers on you tube. She's really good at singing and I think you'll like her. Just type her in on the search box. She does covers of great songs. EnjoySmile

by saysay65 on 7/27/2012 1:45:58 AM

When my synchronised swimming team went to the oceania champs we were warming up on land and the new caledonia team swum to ABBA songs so we all started dancing. The best thing to do when you are nervous is completly random stuff. On the way to the pool we sang randm songs the whole way and the locals thought we were mad. Maybe not the moat professional but atleast we got amazing results!

by Synchrostar on 7/27/2012 12:24:19 AM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
My goals to reach 10 members, plz Cahill, don't hide, just JOIN!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 11:49:32 PM

modmodmod
Okay so...my best friend and I just went to camp and we met two guys...my bff is goin out with the one she met and I'm "talking" to the guy I met..so my bff asks her boyfriend what the guy I am talking to thinks of me and he repied that "he doesn't like me at all" I believe this guy because they were in the same cabin and so he would know...and I know he wouldn't lie to me! So now the problem is the guy flirts with me alot...but I get the impression he's a "player". What should I do...I thought he really liked me..but apparently not. I have no idea what to do now!

Hey girlie,

Try just being friends while you feel out the situation! Maybe the friend knows what he's talking about, maybe he doesn't. Either way, it's good to be realistic - since you think he has the inside scoop, try to believe it and approach the situation as a friend instead of in a flirty way. Get to know him better, chat with him about your interests and his, hang out in groups with your bestie and her new BF. Be casual about it and don't expect more than friendship - that way, if he DOES end up liking you, it's an unexpected bonus. But if not, no biggie Smile It's not worth stressing out over - you just met him!
Lauren C.

by glamgal97 on 7/26/2012 11:32:18 PM

Hey Girlies,
Join my club, Miss Frenchy. Positions open!
Advic eand tips posted daily!

by FrenchMiss on 7/26/2012 9:22:40 PM

Curls, go gurls! the new club for curly and wacy hair!
this is NOT club for people with straight hair wanting to curl or wave it just for curlies! join today for a position and advice and exchange tips. anyone with curly or wavy hair is welcome. new hair chats and extra advice on fridays @ 8pm (eastern time)

by briana13 on 7/26/2012 9:14:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please respond fast. Ok, so I'm trying to figure out my face shape. Could you maybe tell me what it is based on my measurements: 5 inches across the cheekbones, 8 inches on the jaw line, and 6 for the forehead. ThxSmile

Hey girlie,

Instead of measuring your face like you would for your body, you need to look at it as a whole picture. Is your face significantly longer than it is wide? Does your chin come to a point? Is your face generally round? Step back and look at it "bigger picture," instead of giving us the "smaller picture" measurements. And you'll figure out what shape it is! Don't over think it Smile
Lauren C.

by Toostie82 on 7/26/2012 9:08:18 PM

The British Guys should have won. They were ummm... EXTREMELY HOT!!!

by Bookworm=) on 7/26/2012 9:02:30 PM

OMG the silver was the funniest (in my opinion haha)!

by purplenurple88 on 7/26/2012 8:53:51 PM

Hah! Y'all are so funny!!!!!!

by Musical chic on 7/26/2012 8:30:18 PM

omg thats just awesome.
They seem to be having so much fun!
But I know that would be a lot of stress. I mean, they are going into the summer games!
But good for them for having fun in between training. Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/26/2012 8:24:32 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have a serious problem. My parents and my doctor say that I am underweight when I feel like I am so fat. I have to eat all of my food and I can't take it. What do I do? Is this normal? HELP!

Hey girlie,

These are thoughts that LOTS of girls have, but it doesn't have to be your normal! You can look in the mirror and see the beautiful girl you are. You just need to think about yourself in a different way and find hobbies/activities (like exercise, writing, photography) that make you feel proud about yourself. Check out these articles for some tips and if you're ever feeling overwhelmed or bad about yourself, don't be afraid to talk to a counselor, clergy person, therapist, doctor, or other trusted adult <3

Lauren C.

by transform2314 on 7/26/2012 8:04:34 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How do you apply natural makeup for dark skin? Please help.

Hey girlie,

The most important thing about applying makeup naturally (for any skin tone) is to get a color that most closely matches your natural skin tone. Try going to a department store or a makeup store like Ulta/Sephora to get matched by one of their employees. They can test colors on you and get your perfect shade! It's also important to use the right tools to apply it - I love the little foam wedges because they help blend the makeup smoothly. Lastly, if foundation/concealer always looks cakey or heavy on your skin, try using a tinted moisturizer instead. It'll give you a summery shine while also smoothing out any blemishes or uneven tones. (And bonus: most have SPF to protect you from the summer sun!)
Lauren C.

by transform2314 on 7/26/2012 7:12:15 PM

Am i the only one who thought that the Australians were a little awkward but LOL!

by favcolorgreen on 7/26/2012 7:10:30 PM

I think silver should have taken the Gold!!! ;)

by girliegirl1314 on 7/26/2012 7:01:52 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/26/2012 6:53:41 PM

Interesting......(lol)

by kdpkdp on 7/26/2012 6:39:22 PM

Love that!

by cousin11 on 7/26/2012 6:12:24 PM

Love the us swin team!

by cousin11 on 7/26/2012 6:10:00 PM

Love it!! GO U.S.A!!!

by purinapet on 7/26/2012 5:53:34 PM

I LOVE the U.S womens soccer team version of party in the usa. I think it's funny!!

by chick987 on 7/26/2012 5:51:55 PM

Call me maybe was totally the best!

by coco4 on 7/26/2012 5:40:45 PM

Looka like they got board!:} LOL!!

by kem on 7/26/2012 5:17:17 PM