8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

12 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Ever wanted to prank your parents? Watch Code 9

Any pranksters out there? If your favorite holiday is April Fools’ Day or you love to pull one over on your ‘rents, we’ve got good news: Disney...

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:47:53 PM

This isn't that good of a prank but I once made a cake for my mom with really weird ingredients. That's the best one I ever pulled haha.

by supersingershannon on 7/27/2012 11:04:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so my mom says she doesn't have any $$ to take me to the movies -.-' which is pretty annoying because she bought 3 coach sunglasses and she just took my stepdad to see batman !!!! I went to my aunts house for 1 week and they went to the movies!! It seems like they do everything without me!! My mom doesn't even like my stepsister and she takes her places!!! And my mom didn't even bother to tell me she's pregnant . I found out by myself and she can barely afford mortgage right now which makes no sense to me .WHY WOULD SHE HAVE A BABY?!?!?!?!?!?! SHE CANT AFFORD HER MORTAGE! I don't stay At my own house on the weekends. That's how sick I am of them and .... It really stresses me out!!! And my mom is stubborn and I want to go to my stepsisters pool party ! But my mom says no because my stepsisters mom didn't include me in the parties which I really don't like my bday sooo... Yea

Hey girl, honestly I think you should just talk to her. Have a heart to heart with her. Tell her it's not fair how she's been treating you. I'm sorry girl! Just hang in there and talk to her!

lauren r.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/27/2012 6:39:00 PM

omg she sounds awesome!

by prettygirl2010 on 7/27/2012 10:43:13 AM

You guys should check out Tori Travers on youtube. She's really good at singing and I think you'll like her. Just type her in on the search box. She does covers of great songs. EnjoySmile

by saysay65 on 7/27/2012 1:40:31 AM

DO you ever overcome major fahion problems, or just don't have enough money to buy the coolest name brands? Then join my clique called Fashion Problems--FIXED.

by josephine17 on 7/26/2012 10:05:39 PM

as revenge on my uncle for nailing an easter egg to a tree I glued a plastic fork to a paper plate and told all 24 family members present to watch. I got him a piece of cake when he picked up the fork the plate flipped over with the cake.

by arg5890 on 7/26/2012 9:19:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really want to dye a red streak in my hair and so I asked all my friends and they all said it would look good . Except one friend who said it would be creepy and i shouldnt do it . Should i trust my own judgement or trust my friend's ?

Hey girl! You should totally rock your own personal style, but check with your parents first about making any major changes, like dying your hair. xxoo
Maggie P.

by auslly123 on 7/26/2012 3:48:16 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/26/2012 2:17:46 PM

are you feel like a slave to the flat iron? do you feel the onoly way to rock waves and curls is using a curling iron? do you just want to rock the natural ringlets that you've got? then join my club:
Curls,go curls!
we discuss hairstyles and tips and recoomedations for girls with curls and babes with waves. we have two positions that need to be filled still, so come and ask for one. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for girls with straight hair who need help curling their hair, just for people with waves and curls in their hair. all races, ethnicities, and colors are welcome.
join today!