9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

The best thing ever: chocolate bread

Kick your breakfast up a notch with this so-awesome-it-should-be-illegal recipe for, yes, chocolate bread. With bits of bittersweet chocolate scattered through, it’s sweet and sharp and delicious for...

that sounds evily yummy >;p

by kayscout on 8/7/2012 9:24:25 PM

my coments dont post anymore what gives?

by gumdrops321 on 7/29/2012 5:12:44 PM

Oh hey! I have that book!

by purplenurple88 on 7/26/2012 8:44:15 PM

I'm very interested in long term voulunteering overseas in third world countries when I graduate. What are some programs I could look into that don't require any college education? My mom and I looked into the peace corps, but that requires college, and I'm not at all interested in going to college! Are there any programs I could work through that don't require one? I'd really love to go to Africa! Please don't say to talk to my guidance counsler because, A) I don't go back to school fir a while! and B) She doesn't like me and I'm not real fond of her! Lol! Thanks sooooo much MOD!

Hey babe,

It honestly depends on HOW you want to volunteer. What do you want to do? Work at hospitals? Build houses? Teach? For example, if you want to affect someone's daily life, you could try Habitat for Humanity International. If you want to get to know another culture, you could try Volunteers For Peace. You'll get more info though if you really do consider talking to your guidance counselor. And I know you're not interested in college, but honestly even your volunteer opportunities will grow if you further your education. You'll be able to network (aka get to know people who will help you with your goal), have your pick of volunteer organizations, do research, teach abroad...whatever you want! You could study Public Health, Economics, Sociology, even a foreign language and still get to do everything you want to do! And then some Smile

And please only post your questions ONCE - our mods are busy and will get to your question as soon as they can. Thanks girl!
Lauren C.

by selgomez1997 on 7/26/2012 7:55:04 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/26/2012 2:17:15 PM

are you feel like a slave to the flat iron? do you feel the onoly way to rock waves and curls is using a curling iron? do you just want to rock the natural ringlets that you've got? then join my club:
Curls,go curls!
we discuss hairstyles and tips and recoomedations for girls with curls and babes with waves. we have two positions that need to be filled still, so come and ask for one. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for girls with straight hair who need help curling their hair, just for people with waves and curls in their hair. all races, ethnicities, and colors are welcome.
join today!

by briana13 on 7/26/2012 1:57:25 PM

YUM..that looks delish!

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/26/2012 1:55:18 PM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
Plz! I only got 2 girls who wanted to be in my club, but my goal is to at least reach 5?? Plz? Thanks in advance!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 1:16:09 PM

How can I become a GL beauty vlogger?

Hey girlie! Our beauty vloggers are interns (just like the Mods!), so if you live in Baltimore and want to be super involved in GL, you can apply.  xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 7/26/2012 12:52:32 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!