Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

7 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

8 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

10 pretty pieces under $25 you'll look amazing in

There’s no better time than BTS to flaunt the prettiest pieces in your wardrobe. Work your girly charms with ruffles, sparkles, lace and pastels. The school hallway...

Mod mod mod
Why do models always look constipated? The girl above looksl like she's trying to remember who we are, And in your magazine, for back to school latest fashion trends, why do they look so haughty and arrogant? I was considering becoming a model, but not if I have to look like that! Please tell me all models don't look like that on a daily basis!

Hey girlie!

Just like everyone, all models come in different shapes and sizes (and of course they are regular people just like you and me!) Sometimes pictures don't show us in our best light, but its important to remember that we're all unique and different in our own way!
Alexis G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/30/2012 8:02:37 AM

Mod mod mod
Is it considered fashionable to wear a sheer blouse as a shirt with just a bra underneath? Like the model above? Even one that can clearly be seen?or should you wear a cami underneath the shirt

Hey girl! It's better to wear a cami underneath, the model is just showing that the shirt is sheer.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/29/2012 8:18:14 AM

Mod mod mod!
I am a busty, wider built young girl. I am a size twelve in most jeans, and I have a problem.Most stores make jeans for girls with skinnier thighs than mine. Most stores only carry skinny jeans. I have athletic legs and I am tired of trying on jeans after jeans only to find they fit me in the waist but not the legs. Because I have to get bigger sizes so the legs fit, the waist in the pants are soooooo big I have to wear tight, pinching belt. The material from the jeans then bubbles and bunches up into weird groups under my shirt. I am so tired of it. Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know anything I can do?

Hey girlie! Unfortunately, no matter what size you are, everyone has to try on a million pair of jeans.  Unfortunately, jeans are one of those things that need to be JUST right, and do if your body isn't the exact shape of the jean, then they aren't for you. You could try getting your jeans tailored.  It might cost a bit more, but it might be worth it for jeans that fit.  Take the ones you already have to a tailor and ask them if they can take them in a little.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/28/2012 1:52:40 PM

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, high waist shorts and skirts, tanks, cute crops and skinny jeans would look really cute on you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! i have a style which is comfortable and cute. i feel like i need to change it up a little bit now. however i don't know what to wear. i am an hourglass shape with a curvy body, have olive skin tone, weigh 110 lbs, and and 5'7". what do you recommend i try? Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 8/4/2012 1:22:56 PM

I just went shopping yesterday and I didn't get a ton of stuff, but i noticed that a lot of tops have collars! I know that blouses are kind of making a comeback, but I HATE them! I have to wear a polo shirt for school, so I pretty much hate anything with a collar! Any tips for other tops that are cute, but collar-less? (P.S. I'm super busty too)
Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you are busty and don't like collars, try a scoopneck for something fun and flattering!

Meghan D.

by HelenaPS on 8/3/2012 9:15:10 PM

Hi girlys if u have a problem, need advice, wanna talk, vent, tell a story email me!!!! sophiecardin@yahoo.com <3

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/2/2012 8:58:07 PM

Omg these clothes are so cute and way cheap! Luv Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 8/2/2012 8:09:29 PM

I go to a private school that doesnt cost that much only around 6,000 a year compared to the other 40,000 schools. So anyway with our tuition were still doing very good but my mom gets really mad when i buy clothes and i havent bought anything in 6 months even when im at the mall with my friends! i tutor my little sister which gets me 5 bucks a month but i never get to spend it! and my mom and i think that these prices are not that cheap. I'm sorry that im not a millionaire but i just dont think these clothes are a good deal.

Hey girl! Thanks for your feedback! xxoo

Maggie P. Maggie P.

by DakineMaui on 8/2/2012 2:49:04 PM

Wonderful selection for under $25. Who says you have to spend a fortune for nice things.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:20:49 PM

I love those teal skinnies! Check out my blog: http://thechicstreetblog.blogspot.com/

by justmebeingme on 7/31/2012 7:35:15 PM