10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

12 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

10 pretty pieces under $25 you'll look amazing in

There’s no better time than BTS to flaunt the prettiest pieces in your wardrobe. Work your girly charms with ruffles, sparkles, lace and pastels. The school hallway...

I'm starting my first year of high school, and at the school that I'm going to we have to wear a photo i.d at all times, we are allowed to wear whatever lanyards we like, I have on lanyard but would like a lot more to differ my style. I have checked Claire's and Hot Topic, any other ideas for stores to check out?

by batty159 on 7/31/2012 6:59:10 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Tomorrow is my first day of high school. I'll be a freshman. I course I want to make a good impression and look good tomorrow but my school has a dress code, not to strict but, we have to have collared shirts, they have to have sleeves, they can be any color or design (just no profanity of course), our pants have to be at least finger tip, and shoes can be any kind other than flip flops with the holes in the bottom. I have no Idea what to wet tomorrow, I wanna look cute but I'm kind of a Tomboy. My back pack is bright yellow if that helps at all. Thanks so much for reading.
-Kellie

Hey girl! Why not try pairing a cool colored oxford with some shorts and cute tennis shoes.  Have fun, good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by klbugg97 on 7/31/2012 11:22:26 AM

Hey, girlies! I have an advice queen page! here is the info: LaughingD My advice queen page is all about finding the newest trends,getting awesome clothes for cheap, makeup tips, and my awesome hair guide! What more could you want? Ask me anything along these lines, and I got you an answer. ;) I can also help with guys, so feel free to ask me about that too. Smile Become a fan of my page and don't be afraid to ask anything-cause I always have an answer. I reply fast, so check back often! LaughingD Check it out! You'll be glad you did. Smile)

-LovelyDays111 (The Ultimate Advice Queen Laughing )

by Lovelydays111 on 7/30/2012 7:28:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What body shape am I? My hips are 33 inches. I wear a 34b and my waist is 25 inches. What body type am I?

Hey girl! Next time you're shopping, as one of the sales people to help you figure out your shape.  It's hard to tell what shape people are without seeing them in person! xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 7/30/2012 1:21:46 PM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:54:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
For the first day of school I'm wearing a turquiose one shoulder circle top with turquiose sequin burst embellishments and it's really sheer and silky so I'm going to wear a turquiose cami under it, with turquiose dangly sequin earrings, and silver jeweled flip flops - I can't decide to wear a skirt or shorts. I think shorts would look better but help!!!!

Hey girl!

I agree with you--shorts would definitely look better. Your top, earrings, and shoes have a lot of details and you don't want a skirt competing for attention too. Shorts would be perfect because they're simple and casual and can be paired with just about anything. Good luck on your first day of school!
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 8:17:29 AM

I LOVED the sparkly silver shirt, the ballet flats, and the black flowy top.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 8:08:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MO Okay so i go to a private school with a TON of rules and we have a uniform that looks REALLY bad on me i want my hair to help a little bit but i have long blond hair that is really thick. and i also want to be more outgoing and talk to everyone but im kindof shy (really shy) anyways do have any suggestions for what i can do? thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

I bet the uniform doesn't look as bad as you say. Since everyone has to wear the uniform, that should probably be the least of your worries. Your hair sounds so beautiful! Long, thick, blond hair? Gorgeous! Don't obsess over your appearance too much, especially at school--you're there to learn! I was pretty shy too when I was younger. You just need to start conversations in a comfortable environment. Maybe you can chat up the girl sitting next to you in one of your classes about the homework. Start with simple topics and soon enough that will open the door for more conversation and, eventually, friendship! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by pokerface16 on 7/30/2012 2:09:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD Do you know where I could find a solid red dress that is not strapless and just like a regular dress? I really want one because I have all the perfect accessories to go with it. I have red wedges, a red headband with white polka dots, a red bracelet and two red really nice red flower purses. Do you know of any stores that I could get one (or specific dresses would help too) Thanks!

Hey girlie,

"Regular dress" is a little hard because there are so many different styles, but check out these red dresses at Target!

Lauren C.