4 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

6 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

10 pretty pieces under $25 you'll look amazing in

There’s no better time than BTS to flaunt the prettiest pieces in your wardrobe. Work your girly charms with ruffles, sparkles, lace and pastels. The school hallway...

I love the sparkle flats, the stacked rings and the teal pants! So cute, i want them all!

by hidi75 on 7/28/2012 10:06:04 PM

Hey basketballover5, you want to wear something comfortable and light. Go for a cute tank or tee and denim shorts with comfy sandals or tennis shoes. Leggings and a long tank would work too. Have fun! Xoxo

MOD?!
I'm going on a school trip to Washington, D.C., and we will be going to Busch Gardens. I know that there are some water rides, and I might go on them to cool off. What should I wear?
ThanksSmile Lynae P.

by basketballover5 on 7/28/2012 4:16:22 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:28:35 PM

Love the teal jeans! And that's really great cuz I normally care nothin' about fashion but those: too cute!

by HungerGames2425 on 7/28/2012 2:40:03 PM

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!
Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:34:39 PM

Oh. My. Gosh! Those shoes are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/28/2012 1:21:08 PM

I'm really petite so maybe if you guys could post things to flatter our bodies! Oh and i have small curves so tips would help! Smile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/28/2012 12:33:52 AM

I think the second top and the teal jeans would look perf together!

by Bobalina on 7/28/2012 12:12:17 AM