13 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

16 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

10 pretty pieces under $25 you'll look amazing in

There’s no better time than BTS to flaunt the prettiest pieces in your wardrobe. Work your girly charms with ruffles, sparkles, lace and pastels. The school hallway...

Mod mod mod
Why do models always look constipated? The girl above looksl like she's trying to remember who we are, And in your magazine, for back to school latest fashion trends, why do they look so haughty and arrogant? I was considering becoming a model, but not if I have to look like that! Please tell me all models don't look like that on a daily basis!

Hey girlie!

Just like everyone, all models come in different shapes and sizes (and of course they are regular people just like you and me!) Sometimes pictures don't show us in our best light, but its important to remember that we're all unique and different in our own way!
Alexis G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/30/2012 8:02:37 AM

Mod mod mod
Is it considered fashionable to wear a sheer blouse as a shirt with just a bra underneath? Like the model above? Even one that can clearly be seen?or should you wear a cami underneath the shirt

Hey girl! It's better to wear a cami underneath, the model is just showing that the shirt is sheer.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/29/2012 8:18:14 AM

Mod mod mod!
I am a busty, wider built young girl. I am a size twelve in most jeans, and I have a problem.Most stores make jeans for girls with skinnier thighs than mine. Most stores only carry skinny jeans. I have athletic legs and I am tired of trying on jeans after jeans only to find they fit me in the waist but not the legs. Because I have to get bigger sizes so the legs fit, the waist in the pants are soooooo big I have to wear tight, pinching belt. The material from the jeans then bubbles and bunches up into weird groups under my shirt. I am so tired of it. Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know anything I can do?

Hey girlie! Unfortunately, no matter what size you are, everyone has to try on a million pair of jeans.  Unfortunately, jeans are one of those things that need to be JUST right, and do if your body isn't the exact shape of the jean, then they aren't for you. You could try getting your jeans tailored.  It might cost a bit more, but it might be worth it for jeans that fit.  Take the ones you already have to a tailor and ask them if they can take them in a little.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/28/2012 1:52:40 PM

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, high waist shorts and skirts, tanks, cute crops and skinny jeans would look really cute on you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! i have a style which is comfortable and cute. i feel like i need to change it up a little bit now. however i don't know what to wear. i am an hourglass shape with a curvy body, have olive skin tone, weigh 110 lbs, and and 5'7". what do you recommend i try? Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 8/4/2012 1:22:56 PM

I just went shopping yesterday and I didn't get a ton of stuff, but i noticed that a lot of tops have collars! I know that blouses are kind of making a comeback, but I HATE them! I have to wear a polo shirt for school, so I pretty much hate anything with a collar! Any tips for other tops that are cute, but collar-less? (P.S. I'm super busty too)
Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you are busty and don't like collars, try a scoopneck for something fun and flattering!

Meghan D.

by HelenaPS on 8/3/2012 9:15:10 PM

Hi girlys if u have a problem, need advice, wanna talk, vent, tell a story email me!!!! sophiecardin@yahoo.com <3

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/2/2012 8:58:07 PM

Omg these clothes are so cute and way cheap! Luv Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 8/2/2012 8:09:29 PM

I go to a private school that doesnt cost that much only around 6,000 a year compared to the other 40,000 schools. So anyway with our tuition were still doing very good but my mom gets really mad when i buy clothes and i havent bought anything in 6 months even when im at the mall with my friends! i tutor my little sister which gets me 5 bucks a month but i never get to spend it! and my mom and i think that these prices are not that cheap. I'm sorry that im not a millionaire but i just dont think these clothes are a good deal.

Hey girl! Thanks for your feedback! xxoo

Maggie P. Maggie P.

by DakineMaui on 8/2/2012 2:49:04 PM

Wonderful selection for under $25. Who says you have to spend a fortune for nice things.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 3:20:49 PM

I love those teal skinnies! Check out my blog: http://thechicstreetblog.blogspot.com/

by justmebeingme on 7/31/2012 7:35:15 PM

I'm starting my first year of high school, and at the school that I'm going to we have to wear a photo i.d at all times, we are allowed to wear whatever lanyards we like, I have on lanyard but would like a lot more to differ my style. I have checked Claire's and Hot Topic, any other ideas for stores to check out?

by batty159 on 7/31/2012 6:59:10 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Tomorrow is my first day of high school. I'll be a freshman. I course I want to make a good impression and look good tomorrow but my school has a dress code, not to strict but, we have to have collared shirts, they have to have sleeves, they can be any color or design (just no profanity of course), our pants have to be at least finger tip, and shoes can be any kind other than flip flops with the holes in the bottom. I have no Idea what to wet tomorrow, I wanna look cute but I'm kind of a Tomboy. My back pack is bright yellow if that helps at all. Thanks so much for reading.
-Kellie

Hey girl! Why not try pairing a cool colored oxford with some shorts and cute tennis shoes.  Have fun, good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by klbugg97 on 7/31/2012 11:22:26 AM

Hey, girlies! I have an advice queen page! here is the info: LaughingD My advice queen page is all about finding the newest trends,getting awesome clothes for cheap, makeup tips, and my awesome hair guide! What more could you want? Ask me anything along these lines, and I got you an answer. ;) I can also help with guys, so feel free to ask me about that too. Smile Become a fan of my page and don't be afraid to ask anything-cause I always have an answer. I reply fast, so check back often! LaughingD Check it out! You'll be glad you did. Smile)

-LovelyDays111 (The Ultimate Advice Queen Laughing )

by Lovelydays111 on 7/30/2012 7:28:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What body shape am I? My hips are 33 inches. I wear a 34b and my waist is 25 inches. What body type am I?

Hey girl! Next time you're shopping, as one of the sales people to help you figure out your shape.  It's hard to tell what shape people are without seeing them in person! xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 7/30/2012 1:21:46 PM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:54:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
For the first day of school I'm wearing a turquiose one shoulder circle top with turquiose sequin burst embellishments and it's really sheer and silky so I'm going to wear a turquiose cami under it, with turquiose dangly sequin earrings, and silver jeweled flip flops - I can't decide to wear a skirt or shorts. I think shorts would look better but help!!!!

Hey girl!

I agree with you--shorts would definitely look better. Your top, earrings, and shoes have a lot of details and you don't want a skirt competing for attention too. Shorts would be perfect because they're simple and casual and can be paired with just about anything. Good luck on your first day of school!
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 8:17:29 AM

I LOVED the sparkly silver shirt, the ballet flats, and the black flowy top.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 8:08:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MO Okay so i go to a private school with a TON of rules and we have a uniform that looks REALLY bad on me i want my hair to help a little bit but i have long blond hair that is really thick. and i also want to be more outgoing and talk to everyone but im kindof shy (really shy) anyways do have any suggestions for what i can do? thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

I bet the uniform doesn't look as bad as you say. Since everyone has to wear the uniform, that should probably be the least of your worries. Your hair sounds so beautiful! Long, thick, blond hair? Gorgeous! Don't obsess over your appearance too much, especially at school--you're there to learn! I was pretty shy too when I was younger. You just need to start conversations in a comfortable environment. Maybe you can chat up the girl sitting next to you in one of your classes about the homework. Start with simple topics and soon enough that will open the door for more conversation and, eventually, friendship! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by pokerface16 on 7/30/2012 2:09:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD Do you know where I could find a solid red dress that is not strapless and just like a regular dress? I really want one because I have all the perfect accessories to go with it. I have red wedges, a red headband with white polka dots, a red bracelet and two red really nice red flower purses. Do you know of any stores that I could get one (or specific dresses would help too) Thanks!

Hey girlie,

"Regular dress" is a little hard because there are so many different styles, but check out these red dresses at Target!

Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 7/29/2012 11:32:29 PM

Luv the fire coral

by amileofroses on 7/29/2012 9:05:46 PM

I love the sparkle flats, the stacked rings and the teal pants! So cute, i want them all!

by hidi75 on 7/28/2012 10:06:04 PM

Hey basketballover5, you want to wear something comfortable and light. Go for a cute tank or tee and denim shorts with comfy sandals or tennis shoes. Leggings and a long tank would work too. Have fun! Xoxo

MOD?!
I'm going on a school trip to Washington, D.C., and we will be going to Busch Gardens. I know that there are some water rides, and I might go on them to cool off. What should I wear?
ThanksSmile Lynae P.

by basketballover5 on 7/28/2012 4:16:22 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:28:35 PM

Love the teal jeans! And that's really great cuz I normally care nothin' about fashion but those: too cute!

by HungerGames2425 on 7/28/2012 2:40:03 PM

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!
Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:34:39 PM

Oh. My. Gosh! Those shoes are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/28/2012 1:21:08 PM

I'm really petite so maybe if you guys could post things to flatter our bodies! Oh and i have small curves so tips would help! Smile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/28/2012 12:33:52 AM

I think the second top and the teal jeans would look perf together!

by Bobalina on 7/28/2012 12:12:17 AM