Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO HELP! I cant get guys to like me because this one guy constantly tries to ruin my rep: http://t.co/LEOUYEYEzr

12 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

15 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

COMMENTS

Play these 8 songs while watching the Olympics

The 2014 Winter Olympics are underway and we are constantly cheering for the USA to get the gold! From figure skating to cross country skiing...

Ryan Lochte is ahmazing! Micheal Phelps is too!! Oh and Gabby "the squirrel" and Jordan Weiber!!

by neo6m on 8/1/2012 2:55:44 PM

Wieber fever! go jordyn wieber!!! placerville!!

by loppyears12 on 7/30/2012 2:53:21 PM

omg Ryan is sooo hot! lol i kind of feel bad for Phelps because i don't think he's as good as he used to be. i like watching gymnastics

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 11:25:31 AM

I'm rooting for Michael Phelps most at the Olympics!

by supersingershannon on 7/29/2012 8:20:00 PM

I can't download that thing to listen to the songs because it could harm my computer. I never like taking those kinds of risks. D:

by LovelyDays111 on 7/28/2012 8:57:16 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:32:58 PM

LOL can't touch this. Tong I love Run This Town.

by Princess Keziyah on 7/28/2012 3:01:27 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL U CANT TOUCH THIS! i think there should be songs from other countries cuz its worldwide!
Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:38:06 PM

I totally <3 U cant touch this! ~^o^~

by Demeter99 on 7/28/2012 1:17:22 AM

Love Tinker Belle? Is Ariel your role model? Here we chat about new shows on Disney Channel, song lyrics, and Disney Channel Original movies. I'll try to post facts about Disney everyday, too. Join my club, You Are Never Too Old For Disney!!

by pretty123 on 7/28/2012 1:13:59 AM