2 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

6 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Critic's Pick: Step Up: Revolution

Think your summer isn’t hot enough? Then you might want to head to theaters this weekend and see Step Up: Revolution. The fourth installment of the hit...

I think this one looks pretty epic, though I haven't seen it yet. I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!

by meepala21 on 8/31/2012 12:03:00 AM

This movie was AMAZING.

by allyson1124 on 7/30/2012 6:03:40 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:41:29 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:17:15 PM

I am a huge Step Up fan! My favorite so far has to be the first one.

by supersingershannon on 7/27/2012 10:43:56 PM

Meghan D. Okay, yeah, and I have some with no underwire, I just don't wear them a lot, but I'll try it for sure!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 9:56:34 PM

The Alpha seeks.....
3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
Massie here! Come to my club Alphas United to learn how to be popular, fashionable, create your own clique, and rule your school.

by transform2314 on 7/27/2012 9:31:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey MOD, I can't find a way to make bras comfortable. I just find them so... Ugh! And I can't buy many/any new ones. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Try wearing a bra without underwire to get used to the feel of them. Ask for help at the store -- they'll help you see what's best for you! You can also wear sports bras Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 9:14:58 PM

got crazy curls or pretty spirals? frizzy or lush waves? either way, we got your back. come join the new club:
Curls, go curls! we give advice, hairstyles, chat, rant, and give recomendations. we work as a team to help each other. this club is updated regularily and open for all those gals. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair who want to curl or wave just for girls who have curls and waves. it doesn't matter if you curls are kinky or waves are loose, youre welcome! all races, ethnicities, colors are welcome. please join!

by briana13 on 7/27/2012 8:05:04 PM

im not 13 yet do you think its ok if i see it?

by gumball5678 on 7/27/2012 7:33:54 PM