37 MINUTES AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

1 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: The best BTS backpack

Nothing says BTS like getting a brand new backpack. Even though I’m not heading back to school this fall, whenever August rolls around it still feels like...

When I went on vacation to where I always go, this little small town has these cute shops and there was this one that had these bags but they were the totes instead of backpacks but I bought one and I love it. I don't like this color they have but the colors the store had were so pretty. They had this really nice teal but both my sisters had it and I decided I should probably get a different color so I got hot pink even though I am not a fan and ended up loving it. I got it to be school bag haha, what a coincidence.

by topchef88 on 8/6/2012 11:19:01 AM

This year, I'm prob. using the same pack I used last year, and it's not that great a pack. What should I do?

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 8:46:04 PM

Love it! Check out my blog: http://thechicstreetblog.blogspot.com/

by justmebeingme on 7/31/2012 7:31:07 PM

OMG i love tht bag!!!!!!!!

by ColosalMascara on 7/31/2012 5:04:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD,
What bottoms can I wear on my first day of high school (besides short shorts because of dress code against them)that will show off my long and newly-tanned legs?

Hey girl!

Shorts are fine but you just need to find a pair that hits a little more mid-thigh than short shorts. You could also wear a cute skirt or dress that's an appropriate length too!
Rachael A.

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 7/30/2012 10:15:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i start middle school next year and i want to carry around a bag but we arent aloud to carry backpacks during school only too and from. any ideas?? thanks in advance

Hey girlie,

Since it's a school rule, there's not much wiggle-room here. Try snagging a great messenger bag or shoulder tote so carrying books to/from school is a breeze. Then, grab a little cross-body purse that you'll keep with you all day. You'll carry your books between classes, but this will also help you bring pens, pencils, your phone, lip gloss, pads/tampons, etc. with you all day long. As long as purses are allowed, this is def the way to go!
Lauren C.

by myth_lover on 7/29/2012 9:22:38 PM

I have my vocaloid backpack HATSUNE MIKU FOREVER!!!!!!!
Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:50:30 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:17:38 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD
I just wanted to know what MODS are

Hey girl,

"Mod" stands for "Moderator," which means we approve and answer your comments before they go live!

Meghan D.

by ChunkyBunky101 on 7/27/2012 10:24:53 PM

i got a backpack earlier this week. it was a dollar at a thrift store and has marvel heroes all over it. =] it also has "dustin something, first grade" sharpied on the inside... oh well, i can cover it over.

by the_last_ninja on 7/27/2012 10:17:49 PM