AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

3 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

3 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $30: The best BTS backpack

Nothing says BTS like getting a brand new backpack. Even though I’m not heading back to school this fall, whenever August rolls around it still feels like...

back to school? i have a month and a half left...

cute bag though...bright

by decklandog on 7/27/2012 3:31:56 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 7/27/2012 2:41:25 PM

I actually do own this backpack. It's a leathery texture and it comes in adorbs colors, which I like. But, I wouldn't recommend it for school, because the pockets aren't very big. It's still a great bag though. It's carries my makeup, wallet, phone, glasses case, and notebook. For size reference, it's about the size and depth of a three inch binder.

by whisperglow on 7/27/2012 1:51:14 PM

MOD?
i got a bag like this but im worried that my stuff wont fit through the opening. im starting high sschool and we are using computers so idk if we will have books to take home or have to take the computer home. do you think i will have too big of books? do you know if i have to take my computer home? what if it wont fit??? thanxTong kinda worried bout high school(its huge)lol

Hey chica! Every school is different, so I don't know whether you'll be taking books or computers home.  Chances are, unless you are buying a laptop for school, you won't be taking it home.  Books in high school tend to be big, but you might not be expected to take them home, so you might want to have a back up bag just in case your backpack doesn't work out.  xoxo

Kate G.

by doglover50 on 7/27/2012 12:15:14 PM

Hi! Ok, so I'm going bowling later with my besie and a couple of other friends. And some of them are going to be guys, one my crush. So any advice of what I should wear? Thx!!!

Hey babe! Bowling shoes don't look good next to, well, anything, so keep your outfit cute, but toned down.  Try a pair of loose or bootcut jeans and an adorable tank or tee.  Avoid rings, they'll only get stick in the ball.  Instead, try layering a couple cuff bracelets and finish it off with a cute scarf. xoxo

Kate G.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/27/2012 11:41:40 AM

Cute..kinda bland though

by BBMarie on 7/27/2012 11:37:41 AM

Hey, MOD, I could use some help. I was invite to the birthday party of my really good friend. The only problem is that I'm only good friends with three of the girls she invited, and there's a lot of girls that I've never really talked with, and I'm nervous that I'm gonna be left out. Any advice ? Thanks Smile

Hey chica! If you have 4 friends there, chances are you won't be left out. Be open to making new friends! Make sure you include everyone in what you and your friends are doing and I'm sure they'll do the same for you.  Plus, if she's a really good friend, I'm sure her other friends are awesome, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by kenzi143 on 7/27/2012 11:34:01 AM

It's perfect for going somewhere. But I wouldn't wear it to school because it looks like it doesn't have a lot of pockets to hold all my supplies especially pockets on the side.

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/27/2012 11:21:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I'm going to a pool party tomorrow. Can you suggest some cute and easy hairstyles to do for the party, that still look cute after I take a swim? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girl! Try to make your hair as low key as possible, since most hairstyles will droop after they get wet.  A french braid will stay put while your swimming and looks adorable wet.  xoxo

Kate G.