9 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

11 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

12 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Is it ever OK to make a move on your ex's best bud?

My BF and I broke up two months ago. Now I really wanted to go out with his best bud. But now the guy I'm crushing on...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so here's the thing. i broke up with my ex two months ago. the problem was, i dated him while i liked by best guy friend joe. now, joe told me he liked me about a ,month ago but won't date me cause his ex and his best guy friend also like me. i really want to date him and the fact that his two buds like me is the only thing holding him back. he is the sweetest most awesome guy ever<333 what do i do? will we ever date?

Hey girl,

It's tough to say if he'll ever change his mind, unfortunately. It's "bro code" - just like we have our "girl code" where we would never date a bestie's ex, guys stay loyal too. Try to be really good friends with Joe for now and let time pass. After some time, his crew might move on to new crushes. If it's meant to be and the timing is right, you could totally date sometime down the road. But it's really impossible to know for sure - so at the very least, you should stay friends and enjoy his company! And then if it's meant to be, you'll already know each other better and have the foundation for an awesome relationship Smile
Lauren C.

by hellogdbyebebe on 8/2/2012 8:59:31 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:46:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay heres a story. My step bro has a best friend, but the problem is... i really like him. We flirt all the time and everything (when my bro isn't watching)and i think he has a crush on me too, he even try to ask me out. All through out summer i've been trying to get his attention whenever i could, he also spends the night like every week to see my bro, so i get alot of chances. I remember one time we almost kiss. we were hanging out (it was late at night)and having a good time flirting. Then he was like "How about a good night kiss?" and then we started to lean in then my bro walked in and we move away from eachother real fast so he wouldn't see. So i guess my MOD question is, Should we date even though he's my bro's best friend? And if we do date should we tell my bro? I dont want it to be akward when we try to hang out and my bro is just there looking at us. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hey girl,

If you both like each other (but don't want to hurt your brother's feelings), you should talk to him about it (separately). Tell him that you know he's his best friend, but that you've been hanging out and that you think there might be something there. He'll probably be surprised and maybe a little angry, but if he sees that both of you are happy, he will probably be okay with it after a little while, and he'll be glad that you asked him about it first.

Meghan D.

by madi_830 on 7/28/2012 12:45:30 AM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:15:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK, so I'm going to a brand new school where none of my friends are going and a couple of days ago my BGF (who's also my crush...and my ex) told me that he's going to my school. I was SUPER happy and then today he told me that he's not going because the school wouldn't let him in. This sounds stupid but I'm really upset. Any advice?

Hey girl,

You can still talk to him outside of school, but you'll be able to make new friends, too! Try sitting with new girls at lunch and introducing yourself to some new people. You'll still have plenty of time to be with your BGF, but you'll also get to make some new gal pals!

Meghan D.

by Redkyffin on 7/27/2012 11:10:48 PM

wow idk if that wud slip haha lol

by me2000 on 7/27/2012 10:39:03 PM

Meghan D. MOD MOD MOD!
I'm sorry for not knowing, but what is the regular age of a GL gal? P.S. When will we (the GL Buzz Babes) get the first email?

Hey girl,

just any age! everyone is welcome to be a GL girlie!! I don't know about the Buzz Babes program, but it should be soon so keep an eye on your inbox!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 9:58:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
How old do you have to be to be an Advice Queen for GirlsLife.com?

Hey girl,

You just have to be the age of a regular GL gal Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 9:36:27 PM

Love Tinker Belle? Is Ariel your role model? Here we chat about new shows on Disney Channel, song lyrics, and Disney Channel Original movies. I'll try to post facts about Disney everyday, too. Join my club, You Are Never Too Old For Disney!!

by pretty123 on 7/27/2012 8:46:57 PM

got crazy curls or pretty spirals? frizzy or lush waves? either way, we got your back. come join the new club:
Curls, go curls! we give advice, hairstyles, chat, rant, and give recomendations. we work as a team to help each other. this club is updated regularily and open for all those gals. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair who want to curl or wave just for girls who have curls and waves. it doesn't matter if you curls are kinky or waves are loose, youre welcome! all races, ethnicities, colors are welcome. please join!

by briana13 on 7/27/2012 8:08:28 PM