18 MINUTES AGO Which #HungerGames hottie is right for you?

AN HOUR AGO What type of hairbrush should you *ACTUALLY* be using? 💆💆

2 HOURS AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude 🏃🏃�

GL's July Back-to-School Style week 4 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

Congrats to all those who won! I entered 300x for the Charmed Designs gift card, and I entered twice for the Betty Boop watch, and I won the watch! Squee!!!!!!

by hidi75 on 7/27/2012 11:45:32 PM

I won a Betty Boop watch1 OMG!!!!!!!!!

by hidi75 on 7/27/2012 11:37:00 PM

by bro4kelly on 7/27/2012 8:14:02 PM

I REALLY WANT 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by leopardbeat on 7/27/2012 5:33:12 PM

When's the winner gonna be announced for the Amythst Jeans?

by hinatagal on 7/27/2012 4:29:58 PM

@KatnissGirlonFire That sucks, but I'll bet you probably wrote M instead of A by accident?? Don't falsely get your hopes up, but it's such a coincidence that you live in the same town, and have the same first name... And congrats to who won!

by pretty123 on 7/27/2012 4:09:02 PM

Ugh I really wanted to win this week :'(

by boogie99 on 7/27/2012 3:59:38 PM

I think its kind of unfair how some people have won 4 times and people like me havent even won once. I think you should make it so like every six months or something. And why is it that there is no winners from hawaii? all of them are from the mainland. Also i entered like 50 times for the bodyrocksport because i really needed a sportsbra(im the only one on my team that doesnt have because we can't afford it) for volleyball and soccer but i didnt win. But congrats to the winners this week.

Hey girl!

The winners are chosen at random. I totally understand how that's unfair, so we'll take your suggestion seriously. Try going to Target to buy a sports bra. They have some really cheap but very good sports bras. I have a few and they've lasted me for years! Thanks for your input!
Rachael A.

by DakineMaui on 7/27/2012 3:50:41 PM

4 VIP tickets to see One Direction in NYC December 3rd! Hey guys go enter this contest to win VIP tickets to 1D's concert on December 3rd, 2012 an a shopping Haul in NYC! You just have to be atleast 13 to enter and you could win 4 tickets and everything paid for! Laughing Just copy andd paste this ---> to have your chance to win

by fonduekiss on 7/27/2012 3:36:14 PM

I WANT 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ilovejulia on 7/27/2012 3:21:38 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?