Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

3 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

4 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Live from London, it's opening night! 10 ways to have a blast

Banish boredom with your best girl friends, some LOL-worthy activities and a legendary show straight from Londontown. Rumor has it we’ll be seeing everything from Mary Poppins...

This one kid in my class has a fake English accent. Thought this might seem kinda coincidental to u guys.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 6:10:52 PM

YA!!!! This is so awesome! I'm totally pumped for the Olympics! It kinda makes me sad, though, cause my best friend just moved back to the UK a couple weeks ago... Frown
Anyway I just wanted to see if any of you girlies are interested in going to my blog at
h e y d a n a . w e b s . c o m (without the spaces!!!) I'm not gonna force you or anything, but I think it'd be kinda cool if some of you would check it out! See you there!!!
P.S. I have a challenge for you!!!! To see my challenge, go to h e y d a n a . w e b s . c o m and click on post #11: "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!" Smile Later gurlehs!!!

by sweetpea185 on 7/31/2012 10:15:00 PM

lovelydays111, I was just thinking that those hands did look a little weird! Tong

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 11:07:32 AM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:53:46 PM

♥hey girls! Look at my advice queen page if you need help with anything!♥

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:50:47 PM

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:49:54 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:43:27 PM

lol who else thinks the hand in the picture looks like its a guys??? xD

by lovelydays111 on 7/29/2012 6:32:06 PM

"and *wear* the look all night long". Sorry, had to do it.

by MadameAwesome on 7/28/2012 10:52:09 AM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:16:52 PM

Go Greek! Try Greek yogurt, it’s higher in protein and lower in sugar than most other yogurts.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.