2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Live from London, it's opening night! 10 ways to have a blast

Banish boredom with your best girl friends, some LOL-worthy activities and a legendary show straight from Londontown. Rumor has it we’ll be seeing everything from Mary Poppins...

This one kid in my class has a fake English accent. Thought this might seem kinda coincidental to u guys.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 6:10:52 PM

YA!!!! This is so awesome! I'm totally pumped for the Olympics! It kinda makes me sad, though, cause my best friend just moved back to the UK a couple weeks ago... Frown
Anyway I just wanted to see if any of you girlies are interested in going to my blog at
h e y d a n a . w e b s . c o m (without the spaces!!!) I'm not gonna force you or anything, but I think it'd be kinda cool if some of you would check it out! See you there!!!
P.S. I have a challenge for you!!!! To see my challenge, go to h e y d a n a . w e b s . c o m and click on post #11: "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!" Smile Later gurlehs!!!

by sweetpea185 on 7/31/2012 10:15:00 PM

lovelydays111, I was just thinking that those hands did look a little weird! Tong

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 11:07:32 AM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:53:46 PM

♥hey girls! Look at my advice queen page if you need help with anything!♥

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:50:47 PM

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:49:54 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:43:27 PM

lol who else thinks the hand in the picture looks like its a guys??? xD

by lovelydays111 on 7/29/2012 6:32:06 PM

"and *wear* the look all night long". Sorry, had to do it.

by MadameAwesome on 7/28/2012 10:52:09 AM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:16:52 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Steroids are only a guy problem.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?