1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

3 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Live from London, it's opening night! 10 ways to have a blast

Banish boredom with your best girl friends, some LOL-worthy activities and a legendary show straight from Londontown. Rumor has it we’ll be seeing everything from Mary Poppins...

MODMODMOD
to Meghan D.
kk thx 4 the info i had no idea...is it ok if i tell u the name of the video? Can u plz answer the same questions?
thx

Hey girl,

We really can't be referring to other sites even by YouTube titles, but if you have specific skin questions about something you saw, it's best to talk to a doctor or health professional so you get the right info.

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 7/27/2012 10:43:37 PM

Hey girl,

We can't post links to GirlsLife.com that go to outer sites in case there's any inappropriate content on them. So we can answer your questions about GL, but not other sites because we can't promote those links.

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 7/27/2012 10:35:12 PM

MODnow what is a foot peeler??? (im gonna guess it peels skin off ur footTong, but other than that)
where do i get one under $5-7??? (please give me a specific brand/name of peeler, not an answer like 'drugstore') if it doesnt graze the skin, than how does it work???
are there any alternatives to using a foot peeler to get the same results??
regarding the video (not the peeler), will this technique work for your face & arms???
thx!!!

Hey girl,

II think foot peelers exfoliate your skin, but you can get the same results from an exfoliating body wash or soap!

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 7/27/2012 10:06:28 PM

Is there a tutorial for the nail design in the picture?

Hey girl,

We don't have a tutorial for these nails, but we have tons of other nail ideas on our beauty channel! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by awesomecupcake on 7/27/2012 10:02:39 PM

LOVE THE IDEA! I wish i planned an olympics party!

by omgitskimberly on 7/27/2012 8:35:44 PM

got crazy curls or pretty spirals? frizzy or lush waves? either way, we got your back. come join the new club:
Curls, go curls! we give advice, hairstyles, chat, rant, and give recomendations. we work as a team to help each other. this club is updated regularily and open for all those gals. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair who want to curl or wave just for girls who have curls and waves. it doesn't matter if you curls are kinky or waves are loose, youre welcome! all races, ethnicities, colors are welcome. please join!

by briana13 on 7/27/2012 8:06:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I love makeup! I'm in sixth grade, and this is what I have. Blush, concealer, tinted moisturizer, eyeshadow, clear mascara, and some lip gloss. And I know, that sounds like a lot for my age. BUT, I only use concealer when I didn't get sleep so it covers up the dark circles, or I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow (I am waiting till I can get one). And I don't usually use all of that, I would wear eyeshadow, and some clear mascara one day. Or I would wear just tinted moisturizer and lip gloss. So, do you think I wear too much? BTW, I always do a neutral makeup look.

Hey girl, I don't think that's too much. But some days just go for the mascara and leave it at that. But wait until you're at least in 8th grade or 9th grade to start using eye liner and more dramatic make up. Don't grow up too fast!

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 7:58:30 PM

I do a fake British accent every day of the week, so I have something down for this! Laughing

by OMGabi on 7/27/2012 5:42:33 PM

Hey gurls. Massie is here. I'm going to teach you everything to rule your school. Don't think I'm going soft. I'm positive none of you go to OCD. Come to my club Alphas United to learn all alpha worthy tips to rock the school.

by transform2314 on 7/27/2012 5:01:21 PM

sweet!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/27/2012 4:30:43 PM