2 HOURS AGO A Girl Like Her's @HunterHaleyKing dishes on the new movie: http://t.co/6YnM417g2U

3 HOURS AGO This is when cyber bullying stops being funny and starts getting real: http://t.co/6ntsXe9vb4

4 HOURS AGO The *new* hair highlight trend: http://t.co/6lpuha5xaV

COMMENTS

Live from London, it's opening night! 10 ways to have a blast

Banish boredom with your best girl friends, some LOL-worthy activities and a legendary show straight from Londontown. Rumor has it we’ll be seeing everything from Mary Poppins...

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/27/2012 4:16:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD: Hey GL! So my Birthday is in November and i was wondering if you could have Lea Michele as the cover for the October/November issue? She's my idol and I'd love to have her as the cover story. oh any like maybe for the What's Hoy one it'd be cool if Darren Criss was in that he is also my idol. Thanks for the time to read this hope you consider my suggestion. Smile

Hey girl!

We're working on the Oct/Nov issue right now. Unfortunately, we already chose our cover girl because we have to plan and work on the magazine months in advance. But maybe we can take your suggestion for another month! Thanks for your input!
Rachael A.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/27/2012 4:03:07 PM

MODMODMOD:
My mom says I'll be able to wear makeup 'soon'-- what are the products that I would absolutely need once I get to wear it?

Hey girl!

Since you'll be new to wearing makeup, you don't need a lot! I would start with eyeliner and mascara, and a neutral shade of eyeshadow--something that's versatile and can be worn day or night like shimmery taupe or gray. I wouldn't worry about lipstick or foundation yet; you have plenty of time for that!
Rachael A.

by Ostar21 on 7/27/2012 3:36:02 PM

MASH is so fun. lol i forget how to do it! i'll ask one of my friends

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 2:49:28 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 7/27/2012 2:42:22 PM

the pick o' the litter one sounds really fun! but.... can you tell me how to set up the m.a.s.h. thing? i used to do it but i forget how and how could i do it olympics style? please help!! thanks!! Smile

Hey girl!

So glad you're going to do one of the activities we suggested! It's a little tough to explain M.A.S.H. thing on here, so try googling "how to play m.a.s.h." and you may find some clear directions. Have fun!
Rachael A.