Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

11 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

12 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Live from London, it's opening night! 10 ways to have a blast

Banish boredom with your best girl friends, some LOL-worthy activities and a legendary show straight from Londontown. Rumor has it we’ll be seeing everything from Mary Poppins...

This one kid in my class has a fake English accent. Thought this might seem kinda coincidental to u guys.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 6:10:52 PM

YA!!!! This is so awesome! I'm totally pumped for the Olympics! It kinda makes me sad, though, cause my best friend just moved back to the UK a couple weeks ago... Frown
Anyway I just wanted to see if any of you girlies are interested in going to my blog at
h e y d a n a . w e b s . c o m (without the spaces!!!) I'm not gonna force you or anything, but I think it'd be kinda cool if some of you would check it out! See you there!!!
P.S. I have a challenge for you!!!! To see my challenge, go to h e y d a n a . w e b s . c o m and click on post #11: "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!" Smile Later gurlehs!!!

by sweetpea185 on 7/31/2012 10:15:00 PM

lovelydays111, I was just thinking that those hands did look a little weird! Tong

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 11:07:32 AM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:53:46 PM

♥hey girls! Look at my advice queen page if you need help with anything!♥

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:50:47 PM

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:49:54 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:43:27 PM

lol who else thinks the hand in the picture looks like its a guys??? xD

by lovelydays111 on 7/29/2012 6:32:06 PM

"and *wear* the look all night long". Sorry, had to do it.

by MadameAwesome on 7/28/2012 10:52:09 AM

Hey Girls! Check out my Advice Queen page on my profile if you are looking for a good place to get advice on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 11:16:52 PM

MODMODMOD
to Meghan D.
kk thx 4 the info i had no idea...is it ok if i tell u the name of the video? Can u plz answer the same questions?
thx

Hey girl,

We really can't be referring to other sites even by YouTube titles, but if you have specific skin questions about something you saw, it's best to talk to a doctor or health professional so you get the right info.

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 7/27/2012 10:43:37 PM

Hey girl,

We can't post links to GirlsLife.com that go to outer sites in case there's any inappropriate content on them. So we can answer your questions about GL, but not other sites because we can't promote those links.

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 7/27/2012 10:35:12 PM

MODnow what is a foot peeler??? (im gonna guess it peels skin off ur footTong, but other than that)
where do i get one under $5-7??? (please give me a specific brand/name of peeler, not an answer like 'drugstore') if it doesnt graze the skin, than how does it work???
are there any alternatives to using a foot peeler to get the same results??
regarding the video (not the peeler), will this technique work for your face & arms???
thx!!!

Hey girl,

II think foot peelers exfoliate your skin, but you can get the same results from an exfoliating body wash or soap!

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 7/27/2012 10:06:28 PM

Is there a tutorial for the nail design in the picture?

Hey girl,

We don't have a tutorial for these nails, but we have tons of other nail ideas on our beauty channel! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by awesomecupcake on 7/27/2012 10:02:39 PM

LOVE THE IDEA! I wish i planned an olympics party!

by omgitskimberly on 7/27/2012 8:35:44 PM

got crazy curls or pretty spirals? frizzy or lush waves? either way, we got your back. come join the new club:
Curls, go curls! we give advice, hairstyles, chat, rant, and give recomendations. we work as a team to help each other. this club is updated regularily and open for all those gals. just to clarify, this is NOT a club for people with straight hair who want to curl or wave just for girls who have curls and waves. it doesn't matter if you curls are kinky or waves are loose, youre welcome! all races, ethnicities, colors are welcome. please join!

by briana13 on 7/27/2012 8:06:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I love makeup! I'm in sixth grade, and this is what I have. Blush, concealer, tinted moisturizer, eyeshadow, clear mascara, and some lip gloss. And I know, that sounds like a lot for my age. BUT, I only use concealer when I didn't get sleep so it covers up the dark circles, or I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow (I am waiting till I can get one). And I don't usually use all of that, I would wear eyeshadow, and some clear mascara one day. Or I would wear just tinted moisturizer and lip gloss. So, do you think I wear too much? BTW, I always do a neutral makeup look.

Hey girl, I don't think that's too much. But some days just go for the mascara and leave it at that. But wait until you're at least in 8th grade or 9th grade to start using eye liner and more dramatic make up. Don't grow up too fast!

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/27/2012 7:58:30 PM

I do a fake British accent every day of the week, so I have something down for this! Laughing

by OMGabi on 7/27/2012 5:42:33 PM

Hey gurls. Massie is here. I'm going to teach you everything to rule your school. Don't think I'm going soft. I'm positive none of you go to OCD. Come to my club Alphas United to learn all alpha worthy tips to rock the school.

by transform2314 on 7/27/2012 5:01:21 PM

sweet!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/27/2012 4:30:43 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/27/2012 4:16:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD: Hey GL! So my Birthday is in November and i was wondering if you could have Lea Michele as the cover for the October/November issue? She's my idol and I'd love to have her as the cover story. oh any like maybe for the What's Hoy one it'd be cool if Darren Criss was in that he is also my idol. Thanks for the time to read this hope you consider my suggestion. Smile

Hey girl!

We're working on the Oct/Nov issue right now. Unfortunately, we already chose our cover girl because we have to plan and work on the magazine months in advance. But maybe we can take your suggestion for another month! Thanks for your input!
Rachael A.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/27/2012 4:03:07 PM

MODMODMOD:
My mom says I'll be able to wear makeup 'soon'-- what are the products that I would absolutely need once I get to wear it?

Hey girl!

Since you'll be new to wearing makeup, you don't need a lot! I would start with eyeliner and mascara, and a neutral shade of eyeshadow--something that's versatile and can be worn day or night like shimmery taupe or gray. I wouldn't worry about lipstick or foundation yet; you have plenty of time for that!
Rachael A.

by Ostar21 on 7/27/2012 3:36:02 PM

MASH is so fun. lol i forget how to do it! i'll ask one of my friends

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 2:49:28 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 7/27/2012 2:42:22 PM

the pick o' the litter one sounds really fun! but.... can you tell me how to set up the m.a.s.h. thing? i used to do it but i forget how and how could i do it olympics style? please help!! thanks!! Smile

Hey girl!

So glad you're going to do one of the activities we suggested! It's a little tough to explain M.A.S.H. thing on here, so try googling "how to play m.a.s.h." and you may find some clear directions. Have fun!
Rachael A.