1 HOURS AGO RT @justjaredjr: R5′s @rydelR5 Says She Crushes on Bandmate @ratliffR5 #Rydellington http://t.co/zQT8cckuAn

2 HOURS AGO Reason #29572 why it rocks to be a #GLintern RT @leanxcuisine: Counting down the hours till I see my byline in @girlslifemag 💁😁✏️

2 HOURS AGO Want to chat with @PeytonList? Join us this Thursday at 6pm EST on Facebook! More details coming tomorrow :) #peytonlist #peytonators

COMMENTS

4 sneaky ways to flirt like it's your job

If you want to find an excuse to talk to a boy you’ve got your eye on, keep it simple! Using small talk will make you...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I met the guy I like at my new school in September through one of our mutual friends who lives back at home. We clicked instantly, but we only see each other at band practice, so I gave him my number (at the time I didnt like him like that) and he gave me his. After two months of knowing him, I finally convinced myself to tell him that I like him. I kept it short and to the point, but he never replied back! I waited 24 hours before texting him again, and we went on acting like nothing had ever happened. Sometimes he finds me at practice & will smile & wave, or if we're walking past each other he'll look at me, say hi & smile when I start to say hi back. We still havent talked about it, so Im wondering if he likes me, likes me? HELP!!!

Hey girl,

He was probably surprised, especially if you told him that over texting. If he hasn't brought it up, I would try to stay friends for now. He knows how you feel, so if he's ready for a relationship, he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/24/2012 11:54:05 PM

i like the grocery store on eSmile ohh btw girls go to my profile and leave a comment

by KatyMarieLove on 9/15/2012 12:31:10 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a hand heart.
3. Kiss it.
4. Put it over your real heart.
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. YAY! ♥
6. This only works if you post this on your favorite article.

by KimberlyAlexis on 9/12/2012 7:07:22 PM

Ok well theirs this guy and he only likes me as a friend. But I REALLY REALLY like him and I have for 2 years now and we talk in 1st hour and I think he might kinda like me now. How can I get him to start liking me? Please help

by KimberlyAlexis on 9/12/2012 7:05:36 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmod
There's a guy that i like and i have no idea if he likes me or not. He's a naturally nice guy and he's hugged me, he's slow danced with me, when i was really sad this one time he told me that i did a good job at something, and he's smiled at me. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girlie, it's hard to say from just this description. Talk to him more and try to get a feel for his body language. If he touches you a lot and tends to lean into you when you talk he's probably interested in you.

Lauren T.

by smith0507 on 9/9/2012 6:06:03 PM

modmodmod
i lik two different guys and they are from completely seperate wrlds! one of them is a rlly popular football player that ive known for 4 years and the other one is a geekily smart cutie that ive known for like 8 years(im 13 now). and i cnt help feeling like i need to choose between them...fast. i really need help!! i really like both od them and im pretty sure they both like me. is there certain things you think i shud look for when choosing one of them? thnks a bunch!!

Hey girl, which one do you like more? Who makes you happier to be around? Do they both treat you right?  Asking yourself these questions might help ya figure it out. xoxox

Lauren I.

by luvinlife12 on 9/5/2012 3:44:05 PM

mod mod mod
My mom thinks Im too young to have a boyfriend but all of my friends have one.
its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah H.

by lexi marie on 9/3/2012 3:35:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
OK so I like this guy and he was like my best friend last year in 7th grade when he moved to our school and now hes on team 8B and im on 8A and i only see him sometimes like i did last year but i havent talked to him yet cause i dont know what to say!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and my BFF is in his gym class

Hey girly, what you need is a full-proof conversation starter. Try asking how his summer went, whether he caught the latest movie or what he thinks about his new class schedule. Next, just be confident! Get more advice on how to flirt and other guy sitches here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/guys.aspx
Lauren I.

by liamsgirl on 8/17/2012 4:29:37 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:10:13 PM

Modmodmodmodmod: Okay, so I need help. I KNOW this guy likes me, because he has asked me out three times already over the course of two years, but every time I say yes, he asks me "What now?" and then we go back to the "friend zone". I wanna make a move, but how exactly do I go about doing that? HELP!!!!!!!!

When he asks what now, you should tell him that now you two can hold hands, hug, talk and get to know each other more, and maybe even kiss. If he understands theres going to be more o your relationship now that youre dating, you'll keep from going back to friend zone. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.