2 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/yKRmLcYKMm

2 HOURS AGO OMG OMG OMG! Cannot believe who Demi just added to her upcoming tour as her opener!: #AHHHHHHHHH http://t.co/I5fVz3zNFo

3 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

COMMENTS

4 sneaky ways to flirt like it's your job

If you want to find an excuse to talk to a boy you’ve got your eye on, keep it simple! Using small talk will make you...

Congrats girl!! Smile

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Thanks for the advice, but too late! I've asked out the captain of the football team over Facebook, whom I've crushed on since 3rd Grade. He said yes! He said that taxedermy was awesome... And that he'd liked me for forever. He's uber busy, so our first date is Febuary 30th, 2013! I'm super excited!!!! Laughing I have a whole year to primp for my big date! Maybe I'll take you up on that offer and buy some soap from Bath and Bodyworks... My allergies can take it! You are awesome!
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:59:33 PM

Hey butterflysportsgirl, yea you could but take it slow. Start by developing some confidence, make some friends and then look into getting a boyfriend. Take it step by step girl. Xoxo

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Really!? I was hoping for just some good friends but now that you say that... Do you think I could get a boyfriend? How would I go about doing THAT?
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:50:33 PM

Yup girl those things sound cool.

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Thanks for the advice, But plese stop referring to me as butterflysportsgirl, you can call me Stinky Gym Socks, thats what everyone else calls me, including mom. Anyway, I have an interesting stamp collection... Is that something that could earn me friends? It's really awesome! Would that make me "stand out"? I also like taxedermy. Is that something that would spark the interest of teens?
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:39:37 PM

Hey Selassie, I bet if you find some other things that interest you, you won't think about it so much. And you are way too young for that girl, when you're older you will know when the time is right. Xoxo

I want to have sex. I'm 11 though so how would that work . If I don't have sex I'm going to freak the freak out. Lynae P.

by Selassie on 7/28/2012 3:37:02 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:36:22 PM

Hey butterflysportsgirl, well you need to have something else going for you. Body odor may not be your thing, but maybe you have great hair or amazing fashion sense. Find something that makes you stand out and focus on that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod!
Lynae P.! You didn't answer my question! I have accepted that I smell like stank, yet I want to know how to make friends that enjoy me despite my flaws. Dove deoderant isn't all it's cracked up to be. Bath and Body Works' products irritate my allergies and soap doesn't work! I rub it all over myself right before I go to school and it makes me flake. How do I make friends???? Help!
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:20:03 PM

Hey butterflysportsgirl, you need to make sure you're showering everyday. Try using body wash from Dove or Bath and Body Works that is moisturizing but has a good scent. Try getting scented lotion and apply it all over your body and then get the same scented perfume and spray it in your neck. Don't forget to apply deodarant, dove is my fave so check that out. Good luck chica! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have an ongoing problem with BO. My butt smells, my feet smell, my armpits smell! I wear excessive amounts of deoderant every day but none of it seems to work! I had been coving it up with perfume, yet that isn't strong enough, so I had to resort to my dad's cologne! I may smell like a dude, but at least I don't smell like butt. When I walk by, signifigant amounts of people cover their noses. It is embarassing! I shower almost every week! What can I do to make friends that don't mind my scent???
Hugs and Tickles,
Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 2:59:55 PM

Hey cousin11, well this will be easy for you since his mom and bro and close to your mom and bro. You can always get your mother to invite them over for dinner, where you could sit next to him and chat him up. If your little brothers ever need to be babysitter volunteer and ask him to help you out. You could always get your mom to introduce you to him and you can take the convo from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD I need some help! So my crush's mom and my mom r friends and his lil bro and my lil bro r friends. I think he might like me cuz he always makes jokes around me and once he was playing with my hairSmile We go the same school but we'll only be in 7th grade and I'm not allowed to date yet. I really want to get closer to him in a friendly/half-flirty way. How should I get his number and become his friend w/o really dating him? Plz plz respond!!! Lynae P.

by cousin11 on 7/28/2012 2:46:05 PM

Hey Girls? In seventh or eighth grade and need some serious help! Well join out club Middle School Glam! Can't wait to see you there!!
xoxoSmile

by girliegirl1314 on 7/28/2012 2:10:13 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3