2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

4 sneaky ways to flirt like it's your job

If you want to find an excuse to talk to a boy you’ve got your eye on, keep it simple! Using small talk will make you...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I met the guy I like at my new school in September through one of our mutual friends who lives back at home. We clicked instantly, but we only see each other at band practice, so I gave him my number (at the time I didnt like him like that) and he gave me his. After two months of knowing him, I finally convinced myself to tell him that I like him. I kept it short and to the point, but he never replied back! I waited 24 hours before texting him again, and we went on acting like nothing had ever happened. Sometimes he finds me at practice & will smile & wave, or if we're walking past each other he'll look at me, say hi & smile when I start to say hi back. We still havent talked about it, so Im wondering if he likes me, likes me? HELP!!!

Hey girl,

He was probably surprised, especially if you told him that over texting. If he hasn't brought it up, I would try to stay friends for now. He knows how you feel, so if he's ready for a relationship, he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/24/2012 11:54:05 PM

i like the grocery store on eSmile ohh btw girls go to my profile and leave a comment

by KatyMarieLove on 9/15/2012 12:31:10 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a hand heart.
3. Kiss it.
4. Put it over your real heart.
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. YAY! ♥
6. This only works if you post this on your favorite article.

by KimberlyAlexis on 9/12/2012 7:07:22 PM

Ok well theirs this guy and he only likes me as a friend. But I REALLY REALLY like him and I have for 2 years now and we talk in 1st hour and I think he might kinda like me now. How can I get him to start liking me? Please help

by KimberlyAlexis on 9/12/2012 7:05:36 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmod
There's a guy that i like and i have no idea if he likes me or not. He's a naturally nice guy and he's hugged me, he's slow danced with me, when i was really sad this one time he told me that i did a good job at something, and he's smiled at me. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girlie, it's hard to say from just this description. Talk to him more and try to get a feel for his body language. If he touches you a lot and tends to lean into you when you talk he's probably interested in you.

Lauren T.

by smith0507 on 9/9/2012 6:06:03 PM

modmodmod
i lik two different guys and they are from completely seperate wrlds! one of them is a rlly popular football player that ive known for 4 years and the other one is a geekily smart cutie that ive known for like 8 years(im 13 now). and i cnt help feeling like i need to choose between them...fast. i really need help!! i really like both od them and im pretty sure they both like me. is there certain things you think i shud look for when choosing one of them? thnks a bunch!!

Hey girl, which one do you like more? Who makes you happier to be around? Do they both treat you right?  Asking yourself these questions might help ya figure it out. xoxox

Lauren I.

by luvinlife12 on 9/5/2012 3:44:05 PM

mod mod mod
My mom thinks Im too young to have a boyfriend but all of my friends have one.
its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah H.

by lexi marie on 9/3/2012 3:35:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
OK so I like this guy and he was like my best friend last year in 7th grade when he moved to our school and now hes on team 8B and im on 8A and i only see him sometimes like i did last year but i havent talked to him yet cause i dont know what to say!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and my BFF is in his gym class

Hey girly, what you need is a full-proof conversation starter. Try asking how his summer went, whether he caught the latest movie or what he thinks about his new class schedule. Next, just be confident! Get more advice on how to flirt and other guy sitches here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/guys.aspx
Lauren I.

by liamsgirl on 8/17/2012 4:29:37 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:10:13 PM

Modmodmodmodmod: Okay, so I need help. I KNOW this guy likes me, because he has asked me out three times already over the course of two years, but every time I say yes, he asks me "What now?" and then we go back to the "friend zone". I wanna make a move, but how exactly do I go about doing that? HELP!!!!!!!!

When he asks what now, you should tell him that now you two can hold hands, hug, talk and get to know each other more, and maybe even kiss. If he understands theres going to be more o your relationship now that youre dating, you'll keep from going back to friend zone. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by westiekid13 on 8/11/2012 9:44:41 PM

how can i get a nice boyfriend iv'e never had one and im going in to sixth grade and i want a boyfriend bad !

by animal lover 2012 on 8/11/2012 9:58:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So this week I met a guy at my school's band camp and I reallllyyyyy like him! He's super nice and doesn't care what people look like and he's only a year older than me! The only bad thing is I have no idea how to flirt with him! I can talk to him normally but I'm afraid to flirt with him, what should I do? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girl,

He sounds like a great guy! If he's super nice, you don't have to be "flirty" -- just talk to him in a regular conversation! He'll sense that you're into him and what he has to say, and things will go from there!

Meghan D.

by jellybean1998 on 8/11/2012 12:29:15 AM

mod mod mod
okay so i met this guy and he's gonna be a junior and i'll be a freshman. we've never really talked too much but i constantly catch him staring at me when we're with each other. how should i approach him and start a conversation when we see each other again?? thanksSmile

Hey girl!

Since you'll be a freshman, you can totally ask him questions about teachers, classes, anything that he knows about since he's a junior. It's the perfect conversation starter and there's no pressure on either of you. And if he tells you he aced that math class you're  going to take, tell him he can be your tutor! Perfect!

Rachael A.

by bballchicky11 on 8/10/2012 2:43:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod
It seems like the only guys who ever like me are the super nerdy guys. I'm not popular or anything, but I'm feminine and people say I'm pretty (although I strongly disagree), and most people would describe me as "nice" and funny. I'm not into nerdy guys, and I think the only reason they like me is because I'm in their advanced classes. I act confident and try to be friendly, but no cute guys ever take notice of me "like that."
Would you say that's because people are lying when they say I'm pretty or another reason? Any tips on attracing "normal" guys' attention?
Thanks for your advice Smile

Hey girlie,

There's no reason for those people to lie to you about how you look - they don't owe you anything! But the fact that you're judging yourself based on how they see you (instead of how you feel inside) means you're not all the way to confident yet. Try not to focus so much on the guys you're attracting, who likes you, how many guys like you, etc. Instead, focus on yourself - join a club or sport, pick up some new hobbies, work hard at school, and have fun with your friends. Get to know yourself and try to LOVE yourself. I know it sounds sooo cliche, but the only way for guys (normal or not) to see you for who you are is to actually open up and feel comfy with being yourself!

(Pssst: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/25/www.girlslife.com/post/2010/07/15/Six-Reasons-Nerds-Rock.aspx)
Lauren C.

by jewels96 on 8/9/2012 9:55:07 PM

Im a freshman this year, and me and this senior started talking over the summer. I had gotten his number from a friend and started texting him and we clicked pretty fast. I've been to so many advice sites about whether or not it's ok for a freshman to date a senior (he has said he likes me, not once been rude, and called me beautiful) but I still don't know. Ive known him for a while because his family goes to my church and he's in my youth group. He's super nice to me and he's never even had a girlfriend before! I'm just really at war with myself on this one...

Hey girl!

There's definitely pros and cons to dating someone four years older than you. He could be ready for things that you're just not ready for. A lot happens between your freshman year and senior year. Your friends and his friends could be a little wary at first about it. It sounds like he treats you really well and has pretty strong feelings for you, which is great. Soon, he may start applying to college and getting ready for a new phase of his life--one which you'll have trouble understanding since you're not quite there yet. But at the same time, you can't ignore your feelings for him. My best advice is to follow your heart. You don't want to have any regrets!

Rachael A.

by Lali227 on 8/6/2012 7:37:43 AM

Okay, so I like this guy. Like, I _really_ like this guy. I asked him out and he said maybe once we get to know each other better (we go to different schools). Well, I'm starting at his school in September, and I don't know how to handle this. Everytime I'm around him, I get nervous. How can I get to know him if everytime I'm around him I start mumbling? Thanls in advance! ;) <3
-- Bridget

Hey girl! He seems to be interested, so don't get nervous!  Make sure when you start at his school, you get to know other people.  If you two have mutual friends, its a great way to get to know him better and you'll feel more comfortable when you're with other people. xoxo

Kate G.

by Gleek13pgn on 8/3/2012 11:12:46 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Ok so i am going into 7th grade, wich i think is a good time to start dating. My parents haven't said i cant but they havent said yes so i figured if somebody asks me out ill say yes, and just not mention it to my parents, but if they ask i will say yes i am dating _____. Is that a good idea?

Hey chica, Short answer is: no.  A better idea would be to talk to your parents about when they think is an appropriate time to start dating.  You have your whole life to date, and if you start out by hiding it from your parents, then they aren't going to trust you and you'll probably have a lot stricter rules.  If you start a conversation and follow their rules, though, I'm sure they'll be more comfortable once you do start dating. xoxo

Kate G.

by radiolovergirl on 8/3/2012 11:03:15 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi, i have a serious issue. So i just got back from a cruise where i met a really nice guy. He gave me his number and we hugged and did what most bf's and gf's would do. Then just about a half and hour ago i found out he has a girlfriend but he told me he kinda likes me and said he would more if we got 2 know each other better. what do i do. do i tell him how i feel and maybe will he b done with his girlfriend. btw i forgot 2 tell u he lives in Louisiana which is like the other side of the country. Please Help!!!
Jenna

Hey Jenna,

Ouch! It's great that you met on the cruise and bonded so well, but the truth is he HAS a GF. Would you want someone waltzing in and making your BF break up with you just because they knew each other for a few days on a cruise? I know it sounds harsh, but think about it - you're so much better than to come between them. Long distance is hard no matter what, but it's also even harder if you've never been in a relationship in the same place before. You'll miss out on all the couple stuff like holding hands, hugging, even just seeing a movie together. Plus, he lied to you and didn't even tell you about that GF. That's kinda mean Frown It's prob not the answer you want to hear, but honestly I would try to look back on the happy times you shared while you were together on the cruise, then try to move on or be just friends. Even if you talk all the time, there's a difference between being "long distance friends" and being in a "long distance relationship." The friendship is so much more casual, easier, and happier in the long run <3 Give it a shot!
Lauren C.

by slgoethel on 8/2/2012 5:27:23 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i have ask about this before but i didn't get a complete answer. There is this guy i like that is in my grade, but i didnt like him until the end of the school year. I have always been friends with him sorta like we talk and joke around and stuff. I am going into seventh grade and really want to get his attention. We both are obsessed with harry potter and he has called me his "harry potter buddy" since 4th grade when we first became friends. Is that speacial? At the end of the year he hugged me and said he was gonna miss me, and at a pool party he was joking around a lot with me. I want to get him to notice me without the obvios flirting, mainly because i dont want him to think im all girly when im not... any tips? sorry for the length of this

Hey girl! He might be flirting with you, or he might be a really good friend. Because I don't know him, it's hard to say which is the case here.  It seems like he already notices you, and unfortunately there are no magic ways to get a guy to like you more.  Flirting is a way of getting to know a guy and letting him know you like him.  If you two are friends, then he already knows you aren'y girly, so flirting with him won't give him the wrong impression.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by radiolovergirl on 8/2/2012 12:44:15 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD

So, me and my crush are NOT in the age group you give advice for. He's going into 7th grade and I'm going into 6th. Can I have some tips on flirting with him?

Hey babe,

Since he's a year ahead of you, you could always ask him for help with your studies. You can also ask to grab lunch together one day. Just make conversation about anything - new music that you're into, a movie you wanna catch, the big final you've been prepping for - anything! Compliment him and laugh at his jokes. That'll show him you're interested!

Kelly G.

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:38:06 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:35:20 AM

I'm watching Cake Boss right now and Buddy's mom has been diagnosed with ALS. That's a disease where when you get older, you start to lose your feeling in parts of your body. His poor mom can barely walk and can't write anymore, so please pray for her. Thanks.

by Christiangal345 on 7/30/2012 9:43:14 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 7:04:52 PM

I really like this boy. So I asked him out (via people) so it had to go through like two people for him to know. My friend told me that he said yes. A few days later I found out that the person i told my friend to tell the boy i liked lied somehow and the guy i like already has a gf so i talked to the guy i like (via facebook) and he said he really likes her and shes 10 (wer 11) so when he found out i liked him he wanted to know what was up right away. Anyway he said ''you know i always thought you were cute'' i say ''really?'' he hasnt replied back. I wanna steal him back because i know he'll want me when we go back to school, that is, if hes in my class but how do i flirt when he knows i like him??

Hey girl! Slow down- this boy has a girlfriend.  If you were dating him, you wouldn't want another girl to steal him back.  Besides, a girl who is willing to flirt with other girls behind his current GF's back might do the same to you.  Find a new crush when school starts or wait until he's broken up with his girlfriend!  xoxo

Kate G.

by Halli46 on 7/30/2012 3:31:51 PM

@fireworks1071 yes, but who doesn't like cupcakes!?

by Lemonlime123 on 7/29/2012 10:50:15 PM

Ummm.

I feel like the first one, about the grocery store worker, is a little offensive. "And he'll notice that you like to bake. Bingo?" This may just be my inner feminist coming out, but come on. I want a guy who likes me for more than my baking skills. As a magazine that many young girls look up to, it doesn't seem right to include that in an article. Young girls should not be receiving the message that baking/cooking is all they're good for. Trust me, you'll get enough of that as you get older with the increasing amount of "get back in the kitchen" jokes. Just my opinion.

by fireworks1071 on 7/29/2012 10:19:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Well this isn't a real emergency, but next year i'm going to middle school, and i asked my mom if in middle school i can hang with friends, like at the pool, mall, and library, she said no, but i don't think it's a big deal. Anyway what can make her change her mind? Thanks Lots! Smile

Hey girlie,

Try talking to her after some time has passed. Instead of asking her the same question again ("Can I hang out with my friends at the mall?"), ask her a slightly different question: "What are your concerns about me hanging out with my friends at the mall?" Try to learn where mom is coming from - what is she worried about and why is she saying no? Is it your age? Is she unfamiliar with your friends? Does she not trust your friends? Is there a way you can prove yourself to her? Ask her these questions in a mature and calm way to show her you want to work with her to figure this out. She might still say no - and then you'll have to keep your hangouts to home-only. But she might surprise you, too!
Lauren C.

by doglover463 on 7/29/2012 9:12:47 PM

MOD!
There's this guy. I'm 14, he's 17. He was a german exchange student who lived with my family for 2 months. But now I see him as more than a brother. When he left to go back to Germany, I realized how much I missed him. I really wish I didnt like him. It makes everything complicated. Since he was practically my brother, we had that "love" between us. He says he loves me when we say goodbye from skype and vice versa. Its been a year since I last saw him and my feelings are still holding me back from trying to focus on guys that are my age and actually live in the country.
My mom noticed I liked him and she's (jokingly, yet seriously) given me permission to date him when I'm 18.
But I feel so stupid because I'm so young, and it just seems foolish for me to even have these feelings for someone 3 years older than me.
Should we see what happens when we visit each other? Or should I wait it out, test the waters while he's thousands of miles away and move on?

If your mother approves of this boy then I'm sure he is a great guy. I would not rush in to anything when he comes to visit, just see what happens. As for the age difference, three years is not that large of a difference. Just remember that older boy, especially those at his age, sometimes want more from girls than is appropriate so be safe! Don't do anything you feel uncomfortable with when he comes to visit. Good Luck! xoxo Kerra

Kerra S.

by Karmakarlie on 7/28/2012 11:41:11 PM

MODMODMOD
please help me asap!
my boyfriend and I are having some issues. we havent seen eachother at all this summer, and it takes him over a week to respond to my texts. it doesnt seem like a big deal, i know, but in order for my to dump my ex and start dating him, he promised me that this wouldnt happen. todat he just broke our date because he's going to florida for three weeks. (probably something he knew about a long time ago, and just didn't bother to tell me)I really really like him and dont want to break up with him, but i want to talk to him about how i feel our relationship isn't working. he also only seems to like me cuz he thinks im the prettiest girl at our school. I want to talk to him without it being awkward or him taking it the wrong way. he leaves for florida tomorrow afternoon and i would like to talk to him before he leaves.thanks in advance!

I would call him! Call and ask to talk about things. The best way to make sure things are ok with your relationship is to communicate and make sure you two are on the same page. By the sounds of things you are not being treated the way you deserve to be. I think you should talk to him and then think about what he says and then think about whether the relationship is worth the way you are being treated. xoxo Kerra

Kerra S.

by Meglovesmusic on 7/28/2012 9:23:01 PM

*sigh* i was in zumiez today and there was this uber cute guy working (of course, there's always cute guys there). i didn't really talk to him, but he seemed really nice. i started to leave, but doubled back to look at something else and he laughed (a super cute laugh) when i said "hello again" in a sarcastic-but-cute way. if i hadn't have been with my dad, i would have maybe talked to him, at least found out how old he was... oh well, i'll just have to make a point of going in there next time i'm at the mall...=]

by the_last_ninja on 7/28/2012 7:39:35 PM

Congrats girl!! Smile

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Thanks for the advice, but too late! I've asked out the captain of the football team over Facebook, whom I've crushed on since 3rd Grade. He said yes! He said that taxedermy was awesome... And that he'd liked me for forever. He's uber busy, so our first date is Febuary 30th, 2013! I'm super excited!!!! Laughing I have a whole year to primp for my big date! Maybe I'll take you up on that offer and buy some soap from Bath and Bodyworks... My allergies can take it! You are awesome!
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:59:33 PM

Hey butterflysportsgirl, yea you could but take it slow. Start by developing some confidence, make some friends and then look into getting a boyfriend. Take it step by step girl. Xoxo

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Really!? I was hoping for just some good friends but now that you say that... Do you think I could get a boyfriend? How would I go about doing THAT?
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:50:33 PM

Yup girl those things sound cool.

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Thanks for the advice, But plese stop referring to me as butterflysportsgirl, you can call me Stinky Gym Socks, thats what everyone else calls me, including mom. Anyway, I have an interesting stamp collection... Is that something that could earn me friends? It's really awesome! Would that make me "stand out"? I also like taxedermy. Is that something that would spark the interest of teens?
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:39:37 PM

Hey Selassie, I bet if you find some other things that interest you, you won't think about it so much. And you are way too young for that girl, when you're older you will know when the time is right. Xoxo

I want to have sex. I'm 11 though so how would that work . If I don't have sex I'm going to freak the freak out. Lynae P.

by Selassie on 7/28/2012 3:37:02 PM

Curls go curls!
the new club for curly and wavy haired gals. this not for straight haired girls, just people with spirals.
join today

by briana13 on 7/28/2012 3:36:22 PM

Hey butterflysportsgirl, well you need to have something else going for you. Body odor may not be your thing, but maybe you have great hair or amazing fashion sense. Find something that makes you stand out and focus on that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod!
Lynae P.! You didn't answer my question! I have accepted that I smell like stank, yet I want to know how to make friends that enjoy me despite my flaws. Dove deoderant isn't all it's cracked up to be. Bath and Body Works' products irritate my allergies and soap doesn't work! I rub it all over myself right before I go to school and it makes me flake. How do I make friends???? Help!
-Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 3:20:03 PM

Hey butterflysportsgirl, you need to make sure you're showering everyday. Try using body wash from Dove or Bath and Body Works that is moisturizing but has a good scent. Try getting scented lotion and apply it all over your body and then get the same scented perfume and spray it in your neck. Don't forget to apply deodarant, dove is my fave so check that out. Good luck chica! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have an ongoing problem with BO. My butt smells, my feet smell, my armpits smell! I wear excessive amounts of deoderant every day but none of it seems to work! I had been coving it up with perfume, yet that isn't strong enough, so I had to resort to my dad's cologne! I may smell like a dude, but at least I don't smell like butt. When I walk by, signifigant amounts of people cover their noses. It is embarassing! I shower almost every week! What can I do to make friends that don't mind my scent???
Hugs and Tickles,
Stinky Gym Socks Lynae P.

by butterflysportsgirl on 7/28/2012 2:59:55 PM

Hey cousin11, well this will be easy for you since his mom and bro and close to your mom and bro. You can always get your mother to invite them over for dinner, where you could sit next to him and chat him up. If your little brothers ever need to be babysitter volunteer and ask him to help you out. You could always get your mom to introduce you to him and you can take the convo from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD I need some help! So my crush's mom and my mom r friends and his lil bro and my lil bro r friends. I think he might like me cuz he always makes jokes around me and once he was playing with my hairSmile We go the same school but we'll only be in 7th grade and I'm not allowed to date yet. I really want to get closer to him in a friendly/half-flirty way. How should I get his number and become his friend w/o really dating him? Plz plz respond!!! Lynae P.

by cousin11 on 7/28/2012 2:46:05 PM

Hey Girls? In seventh or eighth grade and need some serious help! Well join out club Middle School Glam! Can't wait to see you there!!
xoxoSmile

by girliegirl1314 on 7/28/2012 2:10:13 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:33:37 PM

okay-if a guy knows more about fashion than me, I really would not find that attractive

by spencer9800 on 7/28/2012 1:25:37 PM

Hey Girls! I am an Advice Queen for GirlsLife, you can call me Winnie. If you need any advice just ask me, check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/28/2012 1:20:03 PM