Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

4 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

5 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Get great hair! Our best 10 African-American hair hints

Love your hair! Just in time for BTS, we’ve gathered the best hair care tips for GL gals with African-American locks. Follow these ten tips to score...

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It's called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:45:17 PM

Oh Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU!

Been waiting for something for this for like, AGES!

Finally, something I can actually try, GL should do this more often. I really hope this isn't a one time thing!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 7/29/2012 6:52:57 PM

Thanks this is really helpful, hope you guys do makeup tips for African American girls as well.

by findingmyself655 on 7/29/2012 6:46:42 PM

thank you so much i have such a hard time finding magazines with hair styles for my hair type xoxo

by nadia10 on 7/29/2012 5:47:14 PM

Thanks! I agree with nerdygurl12, can we get some makeup ideas for us blacks??? will be most appreciated.

by superangel33 on 7/29/2012 5:46:58 PM

Thanks

by 8322849 on 7/29/2012 4:30:46 PM

Thank you sooooo much!It's so hard to find a place where they consider black people and their needs too.These are great tips!

by realchk on 7/29/2012 1:56:41 PM

thank you!!! Smile

by daninic on 7/29/2012 1:54:03 PM

FINALLY thank you GL now for makeup......

by nerdygurl12 on 7/29/2012 1:19:11 PM

Love you guys for this! Finally!

While we are on the topic of black hair, join my club Black Girls Rock! It's for all the beautiful girls of color out there that need tips on black hair things and many more.

by snowver11 on 7/29/2012 12:45:24 AM

Want a bracelet that’s inexpensive and cute? Stock up on unique beads from a craft store and make one of your own.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.