9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Help! I cheated on my boyfriend--but I still love him!

I cheated on my BF. I don't know what to do and I love him. I'm am soooo sorry. Please help. Hey girl! That’s a...

Mod mod mod , SO my Bestfriend at the moment and i dated for a year and a half last year but i broke up wih him because he flirted too much with other girls , now a days he says he likes me still and flirts with me secretly but we dont flirt in public im not shure why its almost like hes embarrsed by me!i REALLY like him but hes cheated and theres so many prettyer girls them me and im afraid he wont like me cause im ugly , somtimes he says he loves me but he never shows it in public what do i do or say to him?

Hey Mozilla10, I think you should take some time before getting back to him. It sounds like you're insecure and you need some confidence girly. You can't expect someone else to like you if you don't like yourself. So start appreciating you. Making a list of all the things you like about yourself (include between 10 and 20 things) and reciting it back to yourself everyday may help you. This list can include any and everything. Things also sound a little too complicated with him, so it might be best to move on to someone else. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mozilla10 on 12/28/2012 12:11:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a long distance boyfriend, he lives 2 hours away. But he texts all the time and gets offended when I don't use 2 smiley faces in every text. He also says he loves me and I think we're too young to be saying that! How to I tell him to back off a little? Should I break things off completely?

Hey chica,

Long distance relationships are definitely tough, and it's okay to feel like things are a bit to serious. You don't have to break it off completely, but you definitely need to talk to him about how you feel. Talking things out will help you to more easily set up guidelines for what you do and don't feel comfortable about.

Alexis G. Alexis G.

by bizzlebabe on 8/30/2012 1:15:14 AM

i kno how you feel. i too hav cheated on my BF, even though i still love him. it happened on a cruise and it still haunts me i want to tell him, but im afraid cuz he gets super jealous. is there anyway i can tell him gently? what should i do?

by kayscout on 8/10/2012 4:17:03 PM

Cheating is never good but it happens, sometimes because we want it to and sometimes because things get out of control because of attraction. Just say how sorry you are and it will never happen again. He may feel bad if you did more than kiss like go beyond first base. And if you went all the way with the other guy chances are if your bf knows your relationship with him may be over. Hope it works out for you.

by fashionqn on 8/2/2012 3:15:17 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
Can you hide this question?

Hey girlie! There's still a chance, and not only that, but once things start coming off, it's hard to draw the line and keep from things going too far.  If I were you, I would hold off and wait.  Unfortunately, some things can still get through thin fabric, and even though the risk isn't high, it's there.  xoxo
Kate G.

by gleek97 on 8/2/2012 1:51:01 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Why do my comments never show up?

Hey girl! It might just take awhile for them to show up, the mods have to approve every comment.  I promise we aren't hiding your stuff! xoxo

Kate G.

by zumba on 8/1/2012 1:19:16 PM

I hated this. It happened to me. I was caught up in the moment and broke up with my bf for an old friend i use to like. luckily my bf took me back

by Starrgirl1 on 8/1/2012 12:17:34 AM

Well, just make sure you don't spend that time you gave him to figure things out with the guy you cheated in him with. I would hate you if I was him.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:36:24 AM

if you love him, then why did you cheat on him???

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 3:49:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
I like this boy. He is my neighbor, and 3 other girls like him too. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't like 2of3 of them. I am also pretty sure that he likes the 3rd one. My friends say he likes me, but I doubt them all I can. Sometimes, he'll invite me to his house to bounce on the trampoline or something, but all he does is send me mixed feelings. I'll ask my BGF's and they say that he likes the other girl too. HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! Turn up the flirt.  If he flirts back, he might be interested.  Why not try asking him who he likes? If he 'fesses up to the other girl, then you might be outta luck (but you can keep flirting unless they start dating).  If he won't tell you, come clean and tell him about your crush.  He might like you back! xoxo

Kate G.