AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Help! I cheated on my boyfriend--but I still love him!

I cheated on my BF. I don't know what to do and I love him. I'm am soooo sorry. Please help. Hey girl! That’s a...

Im super confused. A guy that I really liked asked me to "be his girl" and we went on a romantic date. He said he didnt went to get serious because he will be away for 1 month and a half and I wont have any contact with him. I just hung out with him a few days ago and I felt no spark. He treats me like a best friend. Im not sure if I'm still even dating him but Im afraid to ask. I really want to break up with him if we are still dating. He leave on Wednesday so I need to talk with him ASAP! PLEASE HELP Laughing

Hey chica! Tell him that you're so glad you two are friends.  If he corrects you, feel free to let him know you aren't interested in a relationship.  If you two are just friends, then he'll agree on how awesome it is and you'll know you aren't dating! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 7/30/2012 2:10:54 PM

I'm not trying to be rude or anything,but I want to be real here; If you really loved your boyfriend,you wouldn't have cheated.

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/30/2012 12:25:36 PM

If you cared about him you wouldn't do that. You're testing out other guys - which is not okay. You don't deserve him. That's only the truth - you DON'T DESERVE HIM.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 11:51:09 AM

Miss mod!
What are good conversation starters for talking with new guys and girls?

Hey girl!

There's no perfect way to start a conversation with someone new, so you should just do whatever feels comfortable with you. When school starts, you'll be sitting next to lots of new people in your classes. Strike up a conversation about the first homework assignment or compliment the girl sitting next to you on her outfit. Even if the conversation doesn't go anywhere at first, it opens the door for future conversations, which is great!
Rachael A.

by Inspiration on 7/30/2012 11:47:37 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have to wear glasses which I COMPLETELY hate. My parents won't let me get contact lenses, and I've been wearing glasses for six or seven years. I can see perfectly fine without my glasses I really can but nobody believes me. I'm sick of wearing glasses and worried I'm going to get made fun of in school.Help!!!

Hey girl!

I would ask your parents to take you to the eye doctor. They should test your eyes to see whether your vision has changed or not. Getting a doctor's opinion will settle the issue once and for all with your parents. The doctor should be the one who can help you decide whether contacts are OK or not.
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 11:31:37 AM

If you really still care about someone you wouldn't want to do that to them. You wouldn't want to hurt them like that. To me this seems like a situation where a girl is trying out different guys and just preferred one over the other.

by marissa13_3 on 7/30/2012 10:15:24 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
Is it ever ok to crush on your step-brother's best friend?

Hey girl!

Of course it's OK, but your step-brother might not think so. That's a tough situation because your step-brother would probably feel uncomfortable with the fact that you are crushing on his friend. You have loyalty to your step-brother, but you also can't make your feelings for his friend disappear in an instant. Maybe you can start hanging out with them a little more and see where it goes. If your step-brother embraces you hanging out with them, maybe he'd be OK with the crush. But if he's hesitant, it's probably best to back off and find some boys who are more available without the trouble of upsetting your step-brother.
Rachael A.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 7/30/2012 2:18:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I am worried about making new friends next year. I am going into 6th grade, and I'm scared no one will like me. How can I make a first impression? A good one!

Hey girl!

The best way to make a good impression is to show everyone around you that you have confidence! High self-esteem and confidence are qualities that make people really want to get to know you. So wear your favorite outfit and work it like you've walked down those middle school halls a million times! Don't be scared no one will like you. Just be yourself and be open to people and soon enough you'll have a group of awesome new friends.
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 1:40:17 AM

hey guys, don't be so hard on her. everyone makes mistakes, even with the people they love.

by AnnaKay98 on 7/30/2012 12:34:24 AM

Okay, my boyfriend moved to Illinois. We broke up, but we're still really, really, super close. Like seriously, we have become like best friends. We talked for 2 1/2 hours last night. It was amazing <3 I missed talking to him while he drove 2,000 miles away.
Anyway, he told me that when he comes back next year, that we're going to be together. He even said he wanted to marry me <3 We are still in love, and anyone can tell. But now he's talking about other girls that still live here. He told me that he liked my best friend! Should I be concerned? Even though he still says "I love you baby and I'll never, ever stop?" Help!

Hey girlie,

This is tough, because no one can guarantee you'll both still feel the same next year when he gets home. If him liking other girls bothers you, be open about it and tell him you're worried you won't be able to trust him when he gets back if this stuff is happening now. Be honest about how you're feeling! It's a sticky situation since you're not technically together, but since he has plans for getting back together, he might want to make sure he doesn't go too crazy while he's single so he doesn't scare you off. On the flip side, try to remember you DID break up. It doesn't feel good at all, but you're both single - so you're allowed to talk to other people right now. Then next year, if you love him and he comes back, you can pick up where you left off. But don't forget YOU are allowed to talk to other people too - sometimes that helps get your mind off him and lets you live in the moment! <3
Lauren C.