10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Help! I cheated on my boyfriend--but I still love him!

I cheated on my BF. I don't know what to do and I love him. I'm am soooo sorry. Please help. Hey girl! That’s a...

I just don't understand. If you loved him so much, the thought of cheating wouldn't even cross your mind. And if he doesn't take you up on your offer about getting back together, I honestly don't blame him. If I were him, I probably would say no too. :-/

by WinnieGirlie on 7/29/2012 11:55:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD help! whenever i have my period, i have the worst attitude and i have no self control. my family is always angry at me because i'm so unreasonably angry. how can i have good control of myself?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about PMS and ways to avoid those crazy mood swings!

Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 7/29/2012 11:37:21 PM

NO SYMPATHY FOR CHEATERS. I mean, seriously? If you "love" someone, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even think about cheating.

by girlygirl22werock on 7/29/2012 10:24:27 PM

♥mod mod mod♥
😊Hey so I know this is kind of a weird question,but are thongs bad for girls who are like 12 some people say their bad for your hygiene but I don't know could you tell me?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article on this exact subject!

Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 10:10:02 PM

Hey girlys!

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:49:20 PM

omg y wud u cheat on ur boyfriend if u liv him? but hey join my club plz Smile at least one?

by me2000 on 7/29/2012 9:36:31 PM

Don't cheat on people.

by amileofroses on 7/29/2012 9:17:22 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:42:22 PM

that stini hope you guys can work things out

by millia7 on 7/29/2012 1:03:32 AM