1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Help! I cheated on my boyfriend--but I still love him!

I cheated on my BF. I don't know what to do and I love him. I'm am soooo sorry. Please help. Hey girl! That’s a...

Mod mod mod , SO my Bestfriend at the moment and i dated for a year and a half last year but i broke up wih him because he flirted too much with other girls , now a days he says he likes me still and flirts with me secretly but we dont flirt in public im not shure why its almost like hes embarrsed by me!i REALLY like him but hes cheated and theres so many prettyer girls them me and im afraid he wont like me cause im ugly , somtimes he says he loves me but he never shows it in public what do i do or say to him?

Hey Mozilla10, I think you should take some time before getting back to him. It sounds like you're insecure and you need some confidence girly. You can't expect someone else to like you if you don't like yourself. So start appreciating you. Making a list of all the things you like about yourself (include between 10 and 20 things) and reciting it back to yourself everyday may help you. This list can include any and everything. Things also sound a little too complicated with him, so it might be best to move on to someone else. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mozilla10 on 12/28/2012 12:11:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a long distance boyfriend, he lives 2 hours away. But he texts all the time and gets offended when I don't use 2 smiley faces in every text. He also says he loves me and I think we're too young to be saying that! How to I tell him to back off a little? Should I break things off completely?

Hey chica,

Long distance relationships are definitely tough, and it's okay to feel like things are a bit to serious. You don't have to break it off completely, but you definitely need to talk to him about how you feel. Talking things out will help you to more easily set up guidelines for what you do and don't feel comfortable about.

Alexis G. Alexis G.

by bizzlebabe on 8/30/2012 1:15:14 AM

i kno how you feel. i too hav cheated on my BF, even though i still love him. it happened on a cruise and it still haunts me i want to tell him, but im afraid cuz he gets super jealous. is there anyway i can tell him gently? what should i do?

by kayscout on 8/10/2012 4:17:03 PM

Cheating is never good but it happens, sometimes because we want it to and sometimes because things get out of control because of attraction. Just say how sorry you are and it will never happen again. He may feel bad if you did more than kiss like go beyond first base. And if you went all the way with the other guy chances are if your bf knows your relationship with him may be over. Hope it works out for you.

by fashionqn on 8/2/2012 3:15:17 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
Can you hide this question?

Hey girlie! There's still a chance, and not only that, but once things start coming off, it's hard to draw the line and keep from things going too far.  If I were you, I would hold off and wait.  Unfortunately, some things can still get through thin fabric, and even though the risk isn't high, it's there.  xoxo
Kate G.

by gleek97 on 8/2/2012 1:51:01 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Why do my comments never show up?

Hey girl! It might just take awhile for them to show up, the mods have to approve every comment.  I promise we aren't hiding your stuff! xoxo

Kate G.

by zumba on 8/1/2012 1:19:16 PM

I hated this. It happened to me. I was caught up in the moment and broke up with my bf for an old friend i use to like. luckily my bf took me back

by Starrgirl1 on 8/1/2012 12:17:34 AM

Well, just make sure you don't spend that time you gave him to figure things out with the guy you cheated in him with. I would hate you if I was him.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:36:24 AM

if you love him, then why did you cheat on him???

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 3:49:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
I like this boy. He is my neighbor, and 3 other girls like him too. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't like 2of3 of them. I am also pretty sure that he likes the 3rd one. My friends say he likes me, but I doubt them all I can. Sometimes, he'll invite me to his house to bounce on the trampoline or something, but all he does is send me mixed feelings. I'll ask my BGF's and they say that he likes the other girl too. HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! Turn up the flirt.  If he flirts back, he might be interested.  Why not try asking him who he likes? If he 'fesses up to the other girl, then you might be outta luck (but you can keep flirting unless they start dating).  If he won't tell you, come clean and tell him about your crush.  He might like you back! xoxo

Kate G.

by Littlepuppygirl on 7/30/2012 3:32:02 PM

Im super confused. A guy that I really liked asked me to "be his girl" and we went on a romantic date. He said he didnt went to get serious because he will be away for 1 month and a half and I wont have any contact with him. I just hung out with him a few days ago and I felt no spark. He treats me like a best friend. Im not sure if I'm still even dating him but Im afraid to ask. I really want to break up with him if we are still dating. He leave on Wednesday so I need to talk with him ASAP! PLEASE HELP Laughing

Hey chica! Tell him that you're so glad you two are friends.  If he corrects you, feel free to let him know you aren't interested in a relationship.  If you two are just friends, then he'll agree on how awesome it is and you'll know you aren't dating! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 7/30/2012 2:10:54 PM

I'm not trying to be rude or anything,but I want to be real here; If you really loved your boyfriend,you wouldn't have cheated.

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/30/2012 12:25:36 PM

If you cared about him you wouldn't do that. You're testing out other guys - which is not okay. You don't deserve him. That's only the truth - you DON'T DESERVE HIM.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 11:51:09 AM

Miss mod!
What are good conversation starters for talking with new guys and girls?

Hey girl!

There's no perfect way to start a conversation with someone new, so you should just do whatever feels comfortable with you. When school starts, you'll be sitting next to lots of new people in your classes. Strike up a conversation about the first homework assignment or compliment the girl sitting next to you on her outfit. Even if the conversation doesn't go anywhere at first, it opens the door for future conversations, which is great!
Rachael A.

by Inspiration on 7/30/2012 11:47:37 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have to wear glasses which I COMPLETELY hate. My parents won't let me get contact lenses, and I've been wearing glasses for six or seven years. I can see perfectly fine without my glasses I really can but nobody believes me. I'm sick of wearing glasses and worried I'm going to get made fun of in school.Help!!!

Hey girl!

I would ask your parents to take you to the eye doctor. They should test your eyes to see whether your vision has changed or not. Getting a doctor's opinion will settle the issue once and for all with your parents. The doctor should be the one who can help you decide whether contacts are OK or not.
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/30/2012 11:31:37 AM

If you really still care about someone you wouldn't want to do that to them. You wouldn't want to hurt them like that. To me this seems like a situation where a girl is trying out different guys and just preferred one over the other.

by marissa13_3 on 7/30/2012 10:15:24 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
Is it ever ok to crush on your step-brother's best friend?

Hey girl!

Of course it's OK, but your step-brother might not think so. That's a tough situation because your step-brother would probably feel uncomfortable with the fact that you are crushing on his friend. You have loyalty to your step-brother, but you also can't make your feelings for his friend disappear in an instant. Maybe you can start hanging out with them a little more and see where it goes. If your step-brother embraces you hanging out with them, maybe he'd be OK with the crush. But if he's hesitant, it's probably best to back off and find some boys who are more available without the trouble of upsetting your step-brother.
Rachael A.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 7/30/2012 2:18:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I am worried about making new friends next year. I am going into 6th grade, and I'm scared no one will like me. How can I make a first impression? A good one!

Hey girl!

The best way to make a good impression is to show everyone around you that you have confidence! High self-esteem and confidence are qualities that make people really want to get to know you. So wear your favorite outfit and work it like you've walked down those middle school halls a million times! Don't be scared no one will like you. Just be yourself and be open to people and soon enough you'll have a group of awesome new friends.
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 1:40:17 AM

hey guys, don't be so hard on her. everyone makes mistakes, even with the people they love.

by AnnaKay98 on 7/30/2012 12:34:24 AM

Okay, my boyfriend moved to Illinois. We broke up, but we're still really, really, super close. Like seriously, we have become like best friends. We talked for 2 1/2 hours last night. It was amazing <3 I missed talking to him while he drove 2,000 miles away.
Anyway, he told me that when he comes back next year, that we're going to be together. He even said he wanted to marry me <3 We are still in love, and anyone can tell. But now he's talking about other girls that still live here. He told me that he liked my best friend! Should I be concerned? Even though he still says "I love you baby and I'll never, ever stop?" Help!

Hey girlie,

This is tough, because no one can guarantee you'll both still feel the same next year when he gets home. If him liking other girls bothers you, be open about it and tell him you're worried you won't be able to trust him when he gets back if this stuff is happening now. Be honest about how you're feeling! It's a sticky situation since you're not technically together, but since he has plans for getting back together, he might want to make sure he doesn't go too crazy while he's single so he doesn't scare you off. On the flip side, try to remember you DID break up. It doesn't feel good at all, but you're both single - so you're allowed to talk to other people right now. Then next year, if you love him and he comes back, you can pick up where you left off. But don't forget YOU are allowed to talk to other people too - sometimes that helps get your mind off him and lets you live in the moment! <3
Lauren C.

by candycrush12 on 7/29/2012 11:59:11 PM

I just don't understand. If you loved him so much, the thought of cheating wouldn't even cross your mind. And if he doesn't take you up on your offer about getting back together, I honestly don't blame him. If I were him, I probably would say no too. :-/

by WinnieGirlie on 7/29/2012 11:55:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD help! whenever i have my period, i have the worst attitude and i have no self control. my family is always angry at me because i'm so unreasonably angry. how can i have good control of myself?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about PMS and ways to avoid those crazy mood swings!

Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 7/29/2012 11:37:21 PM

NO SYMPATHY FOR CHEATERS. I mean, seriously? If you "love" someone, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even think about cheating.

by girlygirl22werock on 7/29/2012 10:24:27 PM

♥mod mod mod♥
😊Hey so I know this is kind of a weird question,but are thongs bad for girls who are like 12 some people say their bad for your hygiene but I don't know could you tell me?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article on this exact subject!

Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 10:10:02 PM

Hey girlys!

♥Need advice on all things girl?♥ ☆Well then, join girls ONLY VIP ☆ ◉We give the best advice on everything, and we are on all the time so we will reply fast!◉✽☼☺

by snagmonkey on 7/29/2012 9:49:20 PM

omg y wud u cheat on ur boyfriend if u liv him? but hey join my club plz Smile at least one?

by me2000 on 7/29/2012 9:36:31 PM

Don't cheat on people.

by amileofroses on 7/29/2012 9:17:22 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/29/2012 7:42:22 PM

that stini hope you guys can work things out

by millia7 on 7/29/2012 1:03:32 AM